These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Some dumb miners just don't learn

Author
Breezly Brewin
Vril Metaphysics Society
#21 - 2012-07-07 16:17:57 UTC
Kuehnelt wrote:
Tauren Tom wrote:
you won't be able to do it much longer anyways from what's been shown with the new battleship tanks on most mining barges.


Bots will use the Hulk. Players wanting to be bots will use the Retriever. Nobody will use the Skiff - the one with the battleship tank. These Jihadists won't get bored.


i agree with what you said here but would like to add that i envision the skiff's future place in mining ops to be ninja mining sov space, low sec and WHs. the high EHP, the lower mass and most likely lower engage warp speed would make it ideal for riskier mining endeavors. (hopefully it stays cheap too)
LISAxANN
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#22 - 2012-07-08 05:51:58 UTC
Your stories always bring me great joy.


Bless you sir, for doing the Lord's work.

Complacency Kills

Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
Infinite Pew
#23 - 2012-07-10 21:24:19 UTC
LISAxANN wrote:
Your stories always bring me great joy.


Bless you sir, for doing the Lord's work.


I thank you for your kind words. May fleas never infest your camels.

Hulks: the new space pinata!
Serena Serene
Heretic University
#24 - 2012-07-11 14:59:51 UTC
That's so funny to read :)
Yay Jihad Squad!
Plaude Pollard
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#25 - 2012-07-11 15:47:14 UTC
Corina Jarr wrote:
That is rather sad. If I had just lost a Hulk, I would at least fit a tank next time...

If I had just lost a Hulk, I would go mine in a Covetor next time. Less ISK lost if it gets ganked again, and the Insurance payout is almost the same as the Covetor's market-price anyway.

New to EVE? Want to learn? The Crimson Cartel will train you in the fields of _**your **_choice. Mainly active in EU afternoons and evenings. Contact me for more info.

FloppieTheBanjoClown
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#26 - 2012-07-11 15:49:50 UTC  |  Edited by: FloppieTheBanjoClown
GreenSeed wrote:
i will never understand why miners fit those scanners.

If you're at least partially paying attention to your mining, you can use the scanner to avoid wasting a full cycle mining the last 100 ore out of a rock. Strip miners are one of the few mods in the game that can be shut off and restarted mid-cycle. An attentive miner can actually get quite a bit more yield when mining smaller rocks.

edit: In other words, it's a yield increase for active miners. It's hard to fit four tank mods in the mids anyway, no reason not to have a survey scanner if it fits.

Founding member of the Belligerent Undesirables movement.

Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#27 - 2012-07-11 16:33:43 UTC
Ryzhik Belka wrote:
Good luck with jihad when they buff barges EHP to battleship level.


The Hulk is not receiving BS EHP. Despite the smaller barges getting EHP buffs, people will still fly Hulks for max yield & they will still get blown up.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Fabulous Rod
Darkfall Corp
#28 - 2012-07-11 17:28:18 UTC
I don't understand, why do ppl hate miners?

Why would people hate miners and not the angry, no-life, butthurt babies who take their frustration out on random ppl to make them feel good about themselves?

I would think it would be more natural to hate those who are so happy about the fact that they got to annoy someone, or pity them at least.
Mallak Azaria
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#29 - 2012-07-11 17:33:33 UTC
Fabulous Rod wrote:
I don't understand, why do ppl hate miners?

Why would people hate miners and not the angry, no-life, butthurt babies who take their frustration out on random ppl to make them feel good about themselves?

I would think it would be more natural to hate those who are so happy about the fact that they got to annoy someone, or pity them at least.


We don't hate miners, we love them.

This post was lovingly crafted by a member of the Goonwaffe Posting Cabal, proud member of the popular gay hookup site somethingawful.com, Spelling Bee, Grammar Gestapo & #1 Official Gevlon Goblin Fanclub member.

Fabulous Rod
Darkfall Corp
#30 - 2012-07-11 17:56:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Fabulous Rod
thats what I thought but OP wrote that.

Daemon Ceed wrote:
When miners have to ask why they are hated so much, one only has to look at their behavior.



Their behavior shows that they were so un-phased by such OP efforts that they returned right back to mining, in the same spot even.

Its somewhat ironic that so many who ganks a miner or flips a can does it in the belief he is incurring rage and tears and all that when their beliefs are merely a projection of what their own reaction would be. People with no-life who are frustrated, angsty and butthurt at the world tend to do this kind of stuff because they want to share a little bit of what they are feeling all the time.


pretty amazing is the tard logic these kids come up with to justify their actions. Like scammers trying to distance themselves from their actions by claiming their victims are inferior to them, and somehow deserve it.
Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
Infinite Pew
#31 - 2012-07-11 18:35:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Daemon Ceed
Fabulous Rod wrote:
thats what I thought but OP wrote that.

Daemon Ceed wrote:
When miners have to ask why they are hated so much, one only has to look at their behavior.



Their behavior shows that they were so un-phased by such OP efforts that they returned right back to mining, in the same spot even.

Its somewhat ironic that so many who ganks a miner or flips a can does it in the belief he is incurring rage and tears and all that when their beliefs are merely a projection of what their own reaction would be. People with no-life who are frustrated, angsty and butthurt at the world tend to do this kind of stuff because they want to share a little bit of what they are feeling all the time.


pretty amazing is the tard logic these kids come up with to justify their actions. Like scammers trying to distance themselves from their actions by claiming their victims are inferior to them, and somehow deserve it.


I wasn't held much as a child, nor did my mother breast feed me. My father also refused to come to my football games and my sister gave me wet willys all the time. That must be it.

I supposed you'll be a little more phased when I come back and blow up 2bil worth of your Hulks in 1 day, and then follow you when you move systems and afk mine thinking that you've finally escaped the wrath of the Jihad Squad.

The actual reason I gank you, over and over and over again is because carebears are turning Eve into a bunch of crap. You sit idly in space, not paying attention in terribly tanked ships while doing god knows what else on the side. In most cases, it's not likely you're actually playing Eve at all...rather you're just logged in and sucking ore from poor asteroids.

My job, as a true Jihadist, is to put fear into your heart. Fear is excitement, and Eve should be an exciting game! I want the word "relaxing" to be wiped out of any description of my dear game. It's certainly exciting for me (and profitable, too!) to watch your Hulk turn into a pretty blue-white explosion. I also want you to start using your brain. There are many ways you could have avoided getting your balls ganked off by me, but you choose day after day to do the same stupid crap and expect a different result. Consider us the fist of Darwin, and I'm coming to ram it way up your deep six and cull you mental midgets from the gene pool.

Plainly put: you are not safe anywhere in Eve, and I have proven that even as a -10 player that I can go anywhere I want and gank you, even if I have to follow you to 1.0 systems where your mining the most terrible ore. Keep afk mining. Soon you'll be having to mine in a Kestrel.

Oh, and btw Fabulous Rod, you just made it on the top of my list! Can't wait to salvage your wreck. Cya soon buddy :)
Fabulous Rod
Darkfall Corp
#32 - 2012-07-11 18:48:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Fabulous Rod
Daemon Ceed wrote:
Fabulous Rod wrote:
thats what I thought but OP wrote that.

Daemon Ceed wrote:
When miners have to ask why they are hated so much, one only has to look at their behavior.



Their behavior shows that they were so un-phased by such OP efforts that they returned right back to mining, in the same spot even.

Its somewhat ironic that so many who ganks a miner or flips a can does it in the belief he is incurring rage and tears and all that when their beliefs are merely a projection of what their own reaction would be. People with no-life who are frustrated, angsty and butthurt at the world tend to do this kind of stuff because they want to share a little bit of what they are feeling all the time.


pretty amazing is the tard logic these kids come up with to justify their actions. Like scammers trying to distance themselves from their actions by claiming their victims are inferior to them, and somehow deserve it.


I wasn't held much as a child, nor did my mother breast feed me. My father also refused to come to my football games and my sister gave me wet willys all the time. That must be it.

I supposed you'll be a little more phased when I come back and blow up 2bil worth of your Hulks in 1 day, and then follow you when you move systems and afk mine thinking that you've finally escaped the wrath of the Jihad Squad.

The actual reason I gank you, over and over and over again is because carebears are turning Eve into a bunch of crap. You sit idly in space, not paying attention in terribly tanked ships while doing god knows what else on the side. In most cases, it's not likely you're actually playing Eve at all...rather you're just logged in and sucking ore from poor asteroids.

My job, as a true Jihadist, is to put fear into your heart. Fear is excitement, and Eve should be an exciting game! I want the word "relaxing" to be wiped out of any description of my dear game. It's certainly exciting for me (and profitable, too!) to watch your Hulk turn into a pretty blue-white explosion. I also want you to start using your brain. There are many ways you could have avoided getting your balls ganked off by me, but you choose day after day to do the same stupid crap and expect a different result. Consider us the fist of Darwin, and I'm coming to ram it way up your deep six and cull you mental midgets from the gene pool.

Plainly put: you are not safe anywhere in Eve, and I have proven that even as a -10 player that I can go anywhere I want and gank you, even if I have to follow you to 1.0 systems where your mining the most terrible ore. Keep afk mining. Soon you'll be having to mine in a Kestrel.

Oh, and btw Fabulous Rod, you just made it on the top of my list! Can't wait to salvage your wreck. Cya soon buddy :)



I'm not sure what is more pathetic, the obvious delusions you have or the fact that you take pleasure out of annoying random ppl. Part of the reason I play games like this to smash the butt-hurt-at-the-world kids like yourself. Griefer-wannabe tears are the best tears. IMO justice is infinitely more enjoyable than simply being a d-bag to anyone you can.
Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
Infinite Pew
#33 - 2012-07-11 18:58:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Daemon Ceed
Fabulous Rod wrote:



I'm not sure what is more pathetic, the obvious delusions you have or the fact that you take pleasure out of annoying random ppl. Part of the reason I play games like this to smash the butt-hurt-at-the-world kids like yourself. Griefer-wannabe tears are the best tears. IMO justice is infinitely more enjoyable than simply being a d-bag to anyone you can.


Call me whatever you want, it doesn't really matter. I kill the stupid and profit madly on it while at the same time glorifying our beloved prophet, George Clooney.

On average I make probably at least 150mil a day ganking miners. Sure, I could make more running missions but I'd rather gouge my eyes out with a rusty iron rod.

You clearly sound more mad than I, bro. And no, you haven't gotten any ganker tears from me. I'm actually laughing at your temper tantrum.

Edited to add: please post your killboard of all of the butt-hurt-at-the-world kids that you've smashed. I bet your stats are incredible!
Fabulous Rod
Darkfall Corp
#34 - 2012-07-13 04:55:29 UTC
Daemon Ceed wrote:

Oh, and btw Fabulous Rod, you just made it on the top of my list! Can't wait to salvage your wreck. Cya soon buddy :)


And you claim that I am the mad one.....rofl. Get a life, clown.

reading that wall of rage makes me feel better about my brain.
LISAxANN
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#35 - 2012-07-13 06:29:03 UTC
Fabulous Rod wrote:
Daemon Ceed wrote:

Oh, and btw Fabulous Rod, you just made it on the top of my list! Can't wait to salvage your wreck. Cya soon buddy :)


And you claim that I am the mad one.....rofl. Get a life, clown.

reading that wall of rage makes me feel better about my brain.



You've grabbed my attention as well.

It seems you're unfamiliar with the phrase "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."

I'll be seeing you around.


<3 <3 <3

Complacency Kills

Fabulous Rod
Darkfall Corp
#36 - 2012-07-13 06:41:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Fabulous Rod
LISAxANN wrote:
Fabulous Rod wrote:
Daemon Ceed wrote:

Oh, and btw Fabulous Rod, you just made it on the top of my list! Can't wait to salvage your wreck. Cya soon buddy :)


And you claim that I am the mad one.....rofl. Get a life, clown.

reading that wall of rage makes me feel better about my brain.



You've grabbed my attention as well.

It seems you're unfamiliar with the phrase "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."

I'll be seeing you around.


<3 <3 <3


Bahahahaha!

Do you kids actually expect me to be afraid or something? Lol

These clowns are a riot. I haven't heard threats like this since the 5th grade. Seemingly , just mentioning "a life" gets the freaky, angst-filled nerds all upset about what they don't have. It's no wonder video games are taken so seriously for these basement dweller types. For all the talk of tears, I bet people like OP are the first to cry when mommy pulls the plug.

I just wonder how much time you winners will dedicate to avenging the obvious butthurt I have caused you here today with just a few simple words of truth.
Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
Infinite Pew
#37 - 2012-07-13 07:50:22 UTC
Fabulous Rod wrote:
LISAxANN wrote:
Fabulous Rod wrote:
Daemon Ceed wrote:

Oh, and btw Fabulous Rod, you just made it on the top of my list! Can't wait to salvage your wreck. Cya soon buddy :)


And you claim that I am the mad one.....rofl. Get a life, clown.

reading that wall of rage makes me feel better about my brain.



You've grabbed my attention as well.

It seems you're unfamiliar with the phrase "The squeaky wheel gets the grease."

I'll be seeing you around.


<3 <3 <3


Bahahahaha!

Do you kids actually expect me to be afraid or something? Lol

These clowns are a riot. I haven't heard threats like this since the 5th grade. Seemingly , just mentioning "a life" gets the freaky, angst-filled nerds all upset about what they don't have. It's no wonder video games are taken so seriously for these basement dweller types. For all the talk of tears, I bet people like OP are the first to cry when mommy pulls the plug.

I just wonder how much time you winners will dedicate to avenging the obvious butthurt I have caused you here today with just a few simple words of truth.


Riiiight. Since we gank we must obviously be terribly unhappy and live in our mother's basement. Keep that thought alive buddy. I'm sure you feel proud driving around in your Ford Festiva.

Anyhoo, I'm not mad in the least bit. I'm actually quite happy...but I'll certainly be happier once I have a loudmouth carebear's corpse in my cargohold :)

*Smootchies*

-Daemon
Kristil Lorenso Kristil
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#38 - 2012-07-13 11:43:11 UTC
Guys - when you blow that guy up - PLEASE - post here <3 <3 <3
Ristlin Wakefield
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#39 - 2012-07-13 13:55:12 UTC
I actually like how Rod is standing up for himself. Definitely takes some guts to issue a challenge like that plus make fun of Daemon lol

I have a lover, her name is EVE. I see her every night and all she asks in return is that I have a pilot's license.

Kristil Lorenso Kristil
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#40 - 2012-07-13 14:20:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Kristil Lorenso Kristil
I'm just trolling! Big smile

He should be using better arguments thought.

All that crap about "shity childhood" and other stuff is just silly. Ugh