These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WINNER ANNOUNCED - 200 million to the most attractive Female avatar (contest)

First post
Author
Celeste Lovette
#861 - 2012-07-16 06:08:18 UTC
I Should have show my t*ts also Roll

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself."

Celeste Taylor
Ruby Dynasty
#862 - 2012-07-16 06:09:18 UTC
Talisa Latarien wrote:
I'd probably enter as well, although not sure there's any chance for me in such a contest. Then again, this thread did prove that taste is extremely subjective, so, who knows? Smile

The term attractive is also a bit too broad as the entries were all over the spectrum. Just my opinion but I think you would have a better chance with your avatar if the contest was for the prettiest avatar, but maybe less so for a sexiest avatar. I would say that you would even have a shot at the most elegant or classy looking avatar. "Attractive" means so many different things to different people and for many it is that slutty hooker look, which you are not.

If there is another competition so close after this one it should be for something more specific or different. Maybe the smartest/nerdiest looking avatar Big smile or perhaps toughest most intimidating looking female avatar.
Jack Paladin
State War Academy
Caldari State
#863 - 2012-07-16 06:09:35 UTC
I completely agree that this contest could have been planned a lot better, the selection process could have been a lot better. Lessons learned and will be applied when I decide to redo the contest. Until then, enjoy the thread!
Halete
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#864 - 2012-07-16 06:13:29 UTC
Celeste Taylor wrote:
Talisa Latarien wrote:
I'd probably enter as well, although not sure there's any chance for me in such a contest. Then again, this thread did prove that taste is extremely subjective, so, who knows? Smile

The term attractive is also a bit too broad as the entries were all over the spectrum. Just my opinion but I think you would have a better chance with your avatar if the contest was for the prettiest avatar, but maybe less so for a sexiest avatar. I would say that you would even have a shot at the most elegant or classy looking avatar. "Attractive" means so many different things to different people and for many it is that slutty hooker look, which you are not.

If there is another competition so close after this one it should be for something more specific or different. Maybe the smartest/nerdiest looking avatar Big smile or perhaps toughest most intimidating looking female avatar.

So the thread would be Halete and then 50,000 generic mohawk girls.

"To know the true path, but yet, to never follow it. That is possibly the gravest sin" - The Scriptures, Book of Missions 13:21

Adalynne Rohks
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#865 - 2012-07-16 06:48:14 UTC
Jack Paladin wrote:
I completely agree that this contest could have been planned a lot better, the selection process could have been a lot better. Lessons learned and will be applied when I decide to redo the contest. Until then, enjoy the thread!

It was fun, and that's really all any of us are here for, right? (and 200mil isk, I guess... :-)
Talisa Latarien
Dark Tempest Enterprises
#866 - 2012-07-16 07:13:10 UTC
Celeste Taylor wrote:
Talisa Latarien wrote:

Thanks for the nice words, Celeste. Actually, I never aimed for the slutty look (not really considered any contests either), as I find it neither appealing nor appropriate for a multi-million (or multi-billion, for that matter) rich space enterpreneur, whatever his or her business flavour of choice was. Then again, a person like that would probably dress, behave, speak and do pretty much what and how he/she desires.

In any case, as some people pointed out, it was a fun thread to read, and there is absolutely nothing wrong with having a shot at possible 200m iskies either, as long as we are talking about a beauty contest, and not something more 'involved'. Smile
Sneakybustard
Doomheim
#867 - 2012-07-16 07:27:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Sneakybustard
WOOO! *******!

edit: WTF why is t i t t i e s censored Shocked
Jack Paladin
State War Academy
Caldari State
#868 - 2012-07-16 10:00:35 UTC
Here is your chance to win some more ISK. Check out my latest contest.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1639580#post1639580
Singeabooty Raj
Doomheim
#869 - 2012-07-16 11:58:29 UTC
Asuka Solo wrote:
Lina Alar wrote:
Singeabooty Raj wrote:
I agree small minded role players find it hard to see past the end of their nostril thats smells the same stench to conform to being a sheep rather than a shepherd.

Show me on the Megathron where the Space Barbies touched you.

I lolled

hehe.
tbh I wish I could implement a self control mechanic to stop me terribad posting after consuming too much wine Big smile

Black Man with Goggles

Asuka Solo
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#870 - 2012-07-16 15:57:07 UTC
Boom Boom Longtime wrote:
Asuka Solo wrote:
So long and thanx for all the isk

WTB - Asuka Solo Corpse - 500m

You trollin???

Cuz I haz a few of those... How many do you need?

:D

Eve is about Capital ships, WiS, Boobs, PI and Isk!