These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WINNER ANNOUNCED - 200 million to the most attractive Female avatar (contest)

First post
Author
Bree Okanata
Perkone
Caldari State
#601 - 2012-07-10 23:07:38 UTC
Fukuzawa's Alt wrote:
so i was planning on throwing 500 million isk into the pot, but the OP is ignoring me...

You could always announce your own favorite and toss them some ISK.
Melody Cadelanne
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#602 - 2012-07-10 23:16:16 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:
Wrong, I am not participating here.
I just came to derail this thread even further and help it die a swift death, since OP failed to deliver the promised ISKies or even announce winners and we have (in my humble and uneducated opinion) already enough of these "rate my XXXXX" threads.

take care and fly safe!

P.S. yep, doin' fine myself. Haven't died in a long, long time, mainly because I have been spinning my ship and sh*ting up local instead of doing anything constructive...

Good to know I ain't the only one with a similar mindset. I decided to finally stop lurking the forums and actually posting. Though if only we could sage threads on here, hehe.

You fly safe as well Zimmy, glad to hear you're doin good. Smile I'm sure we'll see each other around again sometime soon - whether it be in combat, on friendlier terms, or on here!
Zimmy Zeta
Perkone
Caldari State
#603 - 2012-07-10 23:29:11 UTC
Yeah. Spacebros forever.

Should you ever need help with setting up stuff in another WH just drop us a note and the exact location of the hole- I am sure you will not be disappointed, you know you can trust us Twisted

Taking my summer break soon, only a few days left until the account expires. My posting pattern in here has become a little less subtle and more explicit, why should I fear the banhammer when my account is about to expire anyway?

But we might meet again this autumn, take care.

To all the other people:

Y'all posting in a troll thread, OP has disappeared and will not give you a single isk- but he is surely appreciative of all the people who donated price money.
So, please, at least keep your dignity and stop applying for his scam beauty contest.

I'd like to apologize for the poor quality of the post above and sincerely hope you didn't waste your time reading it. Yes, I do feel bad about it.

Lilliana Stelles
#604 - 2012-07-10 23:33:11 UTC
Fukuzawa's Alt wrote:
so i was planning on throwing 500 million isk into the pot, but the OP is ignoring me...

He's been missing for about 36 hours now. =/

Not a forum alt. 

Bree Okanata
Perkone
Caldari State
#605 - 2012-07-10 23:37:32 UTC
Lilliana Stelles wrote:
Fukuzawa's Alt wrote:

He posted 11 hours ago saying that he had some RL stuff get in the way of getting it all done yesterday.
J1taAlt
Doomheim
#606 - 2012-07-10 23:38:15 UTC

How about me? x
Lilliana Stelles
#607 - 2012-07-10 23:44:22 UTC
Bree Okanata wrote:
Lilliana Stelles wrote:
Fukuzawa's Alt wrote:

He posted 11 hours ago saying that he had some RL stuff get in the way of getting it all done yesterday.

RL does that sometimes.

Not a forum alt. 

SMX
#608 - 2012-07-10 23:44:45 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:

To all the other people:

Y'all posting in a troll thread, OP has disappeared and will not give you a single isk- but he is surely appreciative of all the people who donated price money.
So, please, at least keep your dignity and stop applying for his scam beauty contest.

Heh that's a good one, I wonder how much money he made with this...
Adalynne Rohks
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#609 - 2012-07-10 23:53:21 UTC
Zimmy Zeta wrote:

To all the other people:

It's too bad. 200mil could've carried a rookie like me a loooong way. Guess I'll be sticking to missions/salvaging for awhile longer.
Jack Paladin
State War Academy
Caldari State
#610 - 2012-07-11 00:56:04 UTC
Everyone needs to chillax with the whole 'its a trap' routine. Like I said before, RL kicking my arse past couple of days. To avoid any death threats or stalkers and such, I will get up extra early before work to put up the vote. Ty for your patience thus far
Bree Okanata
Perkone
Caldari State
#611 - 2012-07-11 00:58:06 UTC
Jack Paladin wrote:
Everyone needs to chillax with the whole 'its a trap' routine. Like I said before, RL kicking my arse past couple of days. To avoid any death threats or stalkers and such, I will get up extra early before work to put up the vote. Ty for your patience thus far

Ignore them anyway, people see someone holding a contest or handing out money in some manner and the more jaded scream "scam".
Lilliana Stelles
#612 - 2012-07-11 01:00:36 UTC
Bree Okanata wrote:
Jack Paladin wrote:

Ignore them anyway, people see someone holding a contest or handing out money in some manner and the more jaded scream "scam".

No joke. Jack didn't ask for anyone to contribute, just because people have offered to is no fault of his own. Besides, the amount of time it's taking him to decide is only testament to how attractive everyone's entries are in the first place. If anything, we should take the delay as a compliment...

Not a forum alt. 

Jack Paladin
State War Academy
Caldari State
#613 - 2012-07-11 01:02:57 UTC
Bree Okanata wrote:
Jack Paladin wrote:

Aye, you can't please everyone! Only reason I am able to post now is cause I woke up in the middle of the night needing a bio and was checking my mails ... On my smartphone.

The delay is almost over. For now, I need sleep.
Jack Paladin
State War Academy
Caldari State
#614 - 2012-07-11 01:08:48 UTC
Lilliana Stelles wrote:
Bree Okanata wrote:
Jack Paladin wrote:

No joke. Jack didn't ask for anyone to contribute, just because people have offered to is no fault of his own. Besides, the amount of time it's taking him to decide is only testament to how attractive everyone's entries are in the first place. If anything, we should take the delay as a compliment...

If people want to be worried about a possible scam, they might wanna check out the 'best looking male' thread that got started.

Nuff said.
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#615 - 2012-07-11 01:09:30 UTC
Jack Paladin wrote:
Bree Okanata wrote:
Jack Paladin wrote:

Aye, you can't please everyone! Only reason I am able to post now is cause I woke up in the middle of the night needing a bio and was checking my mails ... On my smartphone.

Enjoy your poop.
Jack Paladin
State War Academy
Caldari State
#616 - 2012-07-11 01:14:55 UTC
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Jack Paladin wrote:
Bree Okanata wrote:
Jack Paladin wrote:

Enjoy your poop.

Everybody poops, even TEST :P
Akirei Scytale
Okami Syndicate
#617 - 2012-07-11 01:19:40 UTC
Jack Paladin wrote:
Akirei Scytale wrote:
Jack Paladin wrote:
Bree Okanata wrote:
Jack Paladin wrote:

Enjoy your poop.

Everybody poops, even TEST :P

What happens when TEST poops.
Ivanna B Spanked
Sacred Templars
Fraternity.
#618 - 2012-07-11 01:28:26 UTC
Who wouldnt love this sexy face ;)
Jack Paladin
State War Academy
Caldari State
#619 - 2012-07-11 08:39:59 UTC
Update: I have made a start on the list this morning as promised but did not get enough time to review all of the FULL BODY previews before I had to leave to work. I will get this finalised tonight.

Sorry again for the delays. As I am sure many know ... EVE is just a game and RL comes first ..... HA!
Sarah Schneider
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#620 - 2012-07-11 09:16:08 UTC
Ooh, so this contest/event/thread's still going?

"I'd rather have other players get shot by other players than not interacting with others" -CCP Soundwave