These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WINNER ANNOUNCED - 200 million to the most attractive Female avatar (contest)

First post
Author
Bree Okanata
Perkone
Caldari State
#481 - 2012-07-09 15:31:55 UTC
And when today might the ten be picked?
Lilliana Stelles
#482 - 2012-07-09 15:33:20 UTC
Thread is now full of alts.Roll

Not a forum alt. 

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#483 - 2012-07-09 15:36:09 UTC
I will say one thing.

The older avatars really stand out with their richer skin tone. Since CCP messed with them the last time, they are much flatter and less life like.

That needs fixing sometime.

Mr Epeen Cool
Bree Okanata
Perkone
Caldari State
#484 - 2012-07-09 15:36:26 UTC
The cool girls post with their mains.
cpt Kelmon
Khanid Intelligence Office
#485 - 2012-07-09 15:42:59 UTC
So who are the "whinners" ? Big smile

" To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders." - Lao Tzu

Kara Suvari
Salt Mine Industries
WE FORM V0LTA
#486 - 2012-07-09 15:55:17 UTC
I'll do anything for ISK these days.
Tessa Scyne
Shadowknight Securities
#487 - 2012-07-09 16:00:40 UTC
Bree Okanata wrote:

+1

If I where in-charge I would require at least 1m SP because you know that most of these toons are going to be biomassed and those iskies transferred.

But I'm not in charge.

Guess it does not matter though seeing as I will win. My Corp and I thank you for your generous donation.

CEO, **SHADOWKNIGHT**securites ||  "Your Light in the Darkness."

Bree Okanata
Perkone
Caldari State
#488 - 2012-07-09 16:05:42 UTC
Tessa Scyne wrote:
Bree Okanata wrote:

+1

If I where in-charge I would require at least 1m SP because you know that most of these toons are going to be biomassed and those iskies transferred.

But I'm not in charge.

Guess it does not matter though seeing as I will win. My Corp and I thank you for your generous donation.

After all, it is the beautiful mains that have to be burdened with the constant adoration every day and the "pretty alts" that are there for a quick ISK before being tossed into the bin.
Amesias Cupra
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#489 - 2012-07-09 16:05:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Amesias Cupra
I did post with my main. \o/

That's the way to go!

Director Wiking Brigade, Supreme Fluff General, Adjuster Level 3

Rio Nageshino
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#490 - 2012-07-09 16:10:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Rio Nageshino
I'd post with my main if he were a woman but I was never of the persuasion to make a female main.

p.s. this is the only thread I've ever posted in on this char if that helps.
Lost True
Perkone
Caldari State
#491 - 2012-07-09 16:12:42 UTC
I'm a little late. Damn.X

in 2007 i've thought it's a sci-fi simulator, not an "e-sports" game. I'm not a teenager, how would i like it much?

Morwen Lagann
Tyrathlion Interstellar
#492 - 2012-07-09 16:13:12 UTC
Bree Okanata wrote:
Tessa Scyne wrote:
Bree Okanata wrote:

+1

But I'm not in charge.

After all, it is the beautiful mains that have to be burdened with the constant adoration every day and the "pretty alts" that are there for a quick ISK before being tossed into the bin.

That or people just didn't take much care with their mains and would be ashamed to show them off...

Morwen Lagann

CEO, Tyrathlion Interstellar

Coordinator, Arataka Research Consortium

Owner, The Golden Masque

Lost True
Perkone
Caldari State
#493 - 2012-07-09 16:13:41 UTC
But i know that i'm a coolest anyway. And i have ISK Lol

in 2007 i've thought it's a sci-fi simulator, not an "e-sports" game. I'm not a teenager, how would i like it much?

Trini Soren
Doomheim
#494 - 2012-07-09 16:15:19 UTC
Bree Okanata wrote:

I am 'burdened' with free stuff from strangers pretty regularly. I can't complain.
Tessa Scyne
Shadowknight Securities
#495 - 2012-07-09 16:17:09 UTC
Morwen Lagann wrote:
Bree Okanata wrote:
Tessa Scyne wrote:
Bree Okanata wrote:

+1

But I'm not in charge.

That or people just didn't take much care with their mains and would be ashamed to show them off...

Hell Yeah Morwen. A vote for a main is a vote for the beautification of EVE..... or something...

CEO, **SHADOWKNIGHT**securites ||  "Your Light in the Darkness."

Rio Nageshino
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#496 - 2012-07-09 16:24:32 UTC
Tessa Scyne wrote:
Morwen Lagann wrote:
Bree Okanata wrote:
Tessa Scyne wrote:
Bree Okanata wrote:

+1

But I'm not in charge.

Hell Yeah Morwen. A vote for a main is a vote for the beautification of EVE..... or something...

Does it help that I use this chracter regularly and is not disposable? I even undock and stuff...
Amesias Cupra
School of Applied Knowledge
Caldari State
#497 - 2012-07-09 16:29:38 UTC
Rio Nageshino wrote:

Does it help that I use this chracter regularly and is not disposable? I even undock and stuff...

Helps a little. ;)

Director Wiking Brigade, Supreme Fluff General, Adjuster Level 3

Riza Tok Snappu
Doomheim
#498 - 2012-07-09 16:29:43 UTC
Am I late?
Cynter DeVries
Spheroidal Projections
#499 - 2012-07-09 16:40:42 UTC
Riza Tok Snappu wrote:
Am I late?

Best let your doctor decide that.

Unrelated: On the catwalk and admiring the Raven

Cynter's Law of feature suggestion: Thou shalt not suggest NPCs do something players could do instead.

Sascha Naskingar
SoE Silver Eagles
#500 - 2012-07-09 16:44:47 UTC
Not even going to stand a chance in the competition ... but damn there's some scary looking **** in here Smile