These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

Login Screen Secret Skull? *Dev Input wanted*

First post
Author
Leane Masing
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#21 - 2012-07-02 03:52:16 UTC
\o/
Leane Masing
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#22 - 2012-07-02 04:18:47 UTC
Here's a labeled version:

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/15/infernoskulllabeled.png/

Stalker Dellacort wrote:
So I was looking at the login screen a couple days ago and saw this skull in the planet's texture. Has this been found before? I cannot find any mention of it. The skull is seen from a side view with the teeth and eye socket clearly depicted and a bullet hole on the back of the head where the arrow is pointing. It is pretty cool once you see it. Thoughts?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/evetitlescreenskull.png/

Hannott Thanos
Notorious Legion
#23 - 2012-07-02 09:08:12 UTC
Leane Masing wrote:

I disagree

while (CurrentSelectedTarget.Status == ShipStatus.Alive) {

_myShip.FireAllGuns(CurrentSelectedTarget);

}

Thorn Galen
Bene Gesserit ChapterHouse
Curatores Veritatis Alliance
#24 - 2012-07-02 09:54:42 UTC
I only see a Coca-Cola bottle, a cigarette advert and a Vodka advert. I don't see the skull though. What?
Reicine Ceer
K-A-O-S theory
#25 - 2012-07-02 10:29:35 UTC
I have a gorgeous screenshot of a stealth bomber that i was using as a desktop image for a while - had to change it cos i noticed a big skull with fists on either side in the nebulae... will post when i get home from work! I'm glad i'm not the only one to have spotted this sorta thing.

Further: there's actually a fair few things in the nebulae and moons -- i've a screenie of a nebula that looks like a wolf, and if any of you understand the terminology, there's actually several images on the more craterous moons in the "white space" between the textures; i've seen all sortsa weird stuff, maaaaan! (I realise how crazy this sounds BUT I SWEAR MAN ITS ALL THERE!)
Nirnias Stirrum
Soggy Biscuit.
#26 - 2012-07-02 10:30:48 UTC
Souxie Alduin
Anarchy in the Eve
#27 - 2012-07-02 12:47:42 UTC
Can't see the skull, but sometimes there's a fat dude clinging to the back of my Domi Shocked
Luis Graca
#28 - 2012-07-02 13:22:19 UTC
pussnheels
Viziam
#29 - 2012-07-02 13:35:55 UTC
It is a conspiracy , it is related to the faces on mars , while our goverments are trying their best to hide the truth some brave individuals are trying to feed us the evidence of extra terrestial life

I do not agree with what you are saying , but i will defend to the death your right to say it...... Voltaire

Andoria Thara
Fallen Avatars
#30 - 2012-07-02 13:38:31 UTC
Reminds me of that time everyone saw the devil's face in a cloud of smoke.
Aulx-Gao Ekanon
#31 - 2012-07-02 14:52:24 UTC
Luis Graca wrote:
After the talking to jack daniels i still can't find it Sad

I had intimate relations with a bottle of Johnny Walker and he told me that since the skull is not Scottish, it's crap!

_Naughty by nature, wicked by choice. _

Rendiff
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#32 - 2012-07-02 18:28:42 UTC
CCP karkur wrote:
Stalker Dellacort wrote:
So I was looking at the login screen a couple days ago and saw this skull in the planet's texture. Has this been found before? I cannot find any mention of it. The skull is seen from a side view with the teeth and eye socket clearly depicted and a bullet hole on the back of the head where the arrow is pointing. It is pretty cool once you see it. Thoughts?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/850/evetitlescreenskull.png/

Finally someone found it! Lol

Good find Stalker!
Mersault
Blue Nine Industries
#33 - 2012-07-02 18:51:35 UTC
I see two Thorax chasing a Stabber forever and ever
Urgg Boolean
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#34 - 2012-07-02 20:34:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Urgg Boolean
Yeah - and if you play the EvE soundtrack backwards is says "The Devil is Lord and Paul is the Walrus".

Sorry dude, but when I try to identify a skull, the first thing I look for is the suture joints, mandibular processes, and orbitals (eye sockets). I don't see anything even remotely resembling a skull, bullet hole notwithstanding. From the angle that you describe, I should be able to identify the parietal and temporal lobes quite easily.

I'm glad you found an easter egg, but I guess I just lack any imagination.
Pipa Porto
#35 - 2012-07-02 20:53:13 UTC
Urgg Boolean wrote:
Yeah - and if you play the EvE soundtrack backwards is says "The Devil is Lord and Paul is the Walrus".

Sorry dude, but when I try to identify a skull, the first thing I look for is the suture joints, mandibular processes, and orbitals (eye sockets). I don't see anything even remotely resembling a skull, bullet hole notwithstanding. From the angle that you describe, I should be able to identify the parietal and temporal lobes quite easily.

I'm glad you found an easter egg, but I guess I just lack any imagination.

It's sideways, the mandible is along the bottom edge of the picture, with the mouth to the left.

EvE: Everyone vs Everyone

-RubyPorto

Gogela
The Conference Elite
CODE.
#36 - 2012-07-02 21:29:28 UTC
hmmm... I think it's a schooner... or maybe a boat. Maybe if I look long enough...

Signatures should be used responsibly...

arcca jeth
Dark Alliance
#37 - 2012-07-02 21:40:57 UTC
lmao, quit staring at the login screen and login already

also, kudos, never noticed it and pretty sweet easter egg
Myrkala
Royal Robot Ponies
#38 - 2012-07-03 05:59:39 UTC
Luis Graca wrote:

Made me chuckle. Lol
Previous page12