These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

CCP how meny dirty isk are inside eve market place ?

Author
Cloned S0ul
POCKOCMOC Inc.
#41 - 2012-06-23 10:55:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Cloned S0ul
@ flakeys i wont quote wall of text again, because probably you never stop posting (goon syndrome)... Man calm down and stop atack me, you start your bullshit and now stop this, this therad isn't about you. Got personal problem mail me in game or somthing stop making personal drama here...
Worn Xeno
One over Zero
#42 - 2012-06-23 13:21:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Worn Xeno
Talon SilverHawk wrote:
Worn Xeno wrote:
Dirty ISK?
As far as I can tell, the market manipulation scheme did not "produce" ISK, but rather created an easy way for the Goons to convert ISK to LPs and then to the items of their choice.
All the ISK the Goons made came from other players buying those items from the Goons.
As the market manipulation and the conversion from LP to Item actually costs ISK too it is probable that the entire scheme acted as an ISK sink for the economy, i.e. decreasing the total amount of ISK ingame.
It is just that the Goons are now richer because they found a cheap way to get items to sell.

TL;DR
No ISK was created.
ISK just moved from other player's wallet into the Goons pockets via the market.

Via a mechanic that should have not be used ....

Tal

I'm not contesting that the Goons misused the mechanics involved (and if they had really had informed CCP beforehand and they did not fix it, shame on CCP too).
Still, the ISK involved is not "dirty" and does not warrant a "rollback" like the OP suggested. Also CCP did state that they may "reverse any proceeds deemed to have been obtained through manipulative means", which I read as removing excessive LP, ISK and items from those accounts.
Antisocial Malkavian
Antisocial Malkavians
#43 - 2012-06-23 15:04:03 UTC
Demolishar wrote:
Goons are just ******* with CCP, they don't need the isk anyway. And I think CCP are going to end up losing control of their own game.

already have. Wrong tense

And, isn't sanity really just a one-trick pony anyway? I mean all you get is one trick, rational thinking, but when you're good and crazy, oooh, oooh, oooh, the sky is the limit.

flakeys
Doomheim
#44 - 2012-06-23 21:36:47 UTC
Cloned S0ul wrote:
@ flakeys i wont quote wall of text again, because probably you never stop posting (goon syndrome)... Man calm down and stop atack me, you start your bullshit and now stop this, this therad isn't about you. Got personal problem mail me in game or somthing stop making personal drama here...

Personal drama?

First off i ain't the one who copy pasted a link wich was in the OP of another thread in GD just to get my name out in the lights , god knows what you had in mind when posting this.

Second off , calm down and stop attacking you?I am calm , i'm not the one who's slinging bad names / cursewords around , that would be you.But please do not mail me if YOU have a personal problem with me as this drama thread is allllllll about you here.I don't need my 1 second of eve fame so please enjoy it as it probably also will be your last second of eve fame.

Really if you feel copy pasting someone else's post just for the sake of having your own thread at least handle it in an adult way without throwing bad words around and a little less drama queen would be fine.

I also like how you changed this post from begging into ''hard man talks'''' when i did not reply in a short timeframe.Please continue your posting , we have enough room on GD for that type , just don't take it into the other subforums except CAOD as that one needs some more love.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid.

Cloned S0ul
POCKOCMOC Inc.
#45 - 2012-06-24 00:59:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Cloned S0ul
OMG he copy link, call a police, call NATO FBI and NASA... Every one must know... Kid go away please. Again, got problem mail me in game.... Write a full of hate message i read it, my popcorn is ready.

Try undertand i just paste this link to show people what is going on, in one word (link) while here a tons of spam in other therad... Is realy hard to understand? oh wait go track this other stupid therad where people posting because of posting, looks like you belong to them.
Lord Zim
Gallente Federation
#46 - 2012-06-24 11:06:20 UTC
Worn Xeno wrote:
Dirty ISK?
As far as I can tell, the market manipulation scheme did not "produce" ISK, but rather created an easy way for the Goons to convert ISK to LPs and then to the items of their choice.
All the ISK the Goons made came from other players buying those items from the Goons.
As the market manipulation and the conversion from LP to Item actually costs ISK too it is probable that the entire scheme acted as an ISK sink for the economy, i.e. decreasing the total amount of ISK ingame.
It is just that the Goons are now richer because they found a cheap way to get items to sell.

TL;DR
No ISK was created.
ISK just moved from other player's wallet into the Goons pockets via the market.

In fact, a lot of isk was removed from the eve economy while they did this.

Talon SilverHawk wrote:
Via a mechanic that should have not be used ....

Did it say "do not use"?

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.

RIP Vile Rat

Lord Zim
Gallente Federation
#47 - 2012-06-24 11:10:02 UTC
Cloned S0ul wrote:
OMG he copy link, call a police, call NATO FBI and NASA... Every one must know... Kid go away please. Again, got problem mail me in game.... Write a full of hate message i read it, my popcorn is ready.

I've a better idea: Stop posting.

Cloned S0ul wrote:
Try undertand i just paste this link to show people what is going on, in one word (link) while here a tons of spam in other therad... Is realy hard to understand? oh wait go track this other stupid therad where people posting because of posting, looks like you belong to them.

I'm pretty certain everyone who wanted to see that link, could see that link in the first thread.

I mean, it's the 3rd post on the 1st page. It's not exactly very well hidden.

Cyno's lit, bridge is up, but one pilot won't be jumping home.

RIP Vile Rat

Malacath Azaria
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#48 - 2012-06-24 14:29:49 UTC
Cloned S0ul wrote:

Don't try to put down your betters whilst simultaneously butchering the English language.
J3ssica Biel
Caldari State
#49 - 2012-06-24 14:38:15 UTC
Demolishar wrote:
What the **** just happened?

hi
Alavaria Fera
Imperial Shipment
#50 - 2012-06-24 14:39:50 UTC
Malacath Azaria wrote:
Cloned S0ul wrote:

Don't try to put down your betters whilst simultaneously butchering the English language.

Poor english language :cripes:

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Malacath Azaria
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#51 - 2012-06-24 14:44:00 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:
Malacath Azaria wrote:
Cloned S0ul wrote:

Poor english language :cripes:

Poor English is like speaking another language. You can write up a huge wall of text, but it might aswell be in Mandarin.
Mons Pubis Giganticus
Doomheim
#52 - 2012-06-26 04:11:18 UTC
filthy lucre!
Previous page123