These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Goons are at it again...

Author
Virginia Virdana
RSM Inc
#161 - 2012-06-28 06:06:10 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:

Triple order of pride with a vapid and smoke jus.

That was truly inspiring. Now lets see you follow through - carebears across the cosmos are rooting for you.
They say never come to a gunfight armed with a knife.   You appear to have come armed with a spoon.
Dracan02
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#162 - 2012-06-28 07:36:30 UTC
One Merc fleet trying to kick in goonswarms door... for some reason Bug(mercs) VS windscreen(goons) comes to mind, you might leave a bit of a stain but they will just wash if off when they can be bothered.
Rhatar Khurin
Doomheim
#163 - 2012-06-28 13:06:01 UTC
So.. Has the huge fleet of angry miners attacked yet?
Praetor Abre-Kai
Pickling Rifles
#164 - 2012-06-28 16:19:36 UTC
in before she/he claims they were the one that orchestrated the war in the south.
Blobber NL
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#165 - 2012-06-28 21:15:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Blobber NL
Mine Lady wrote:
There is something seriously wrong with some of you people. All I want is a stop to the killing of mining ships and some of you people act all full of yourselves like you think that killing mining ships is some sort of badge of honor. You pvp freaks need to get a clue.

Go tank your mining ships.
Aaron
Eternal Frontier
#166 - 2012-06-28 22:14:10 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
Hello,

I haven't played EVE in a while, so I logged on today only to find out that the goons are killing hulks again, and offering 100 million ISKs for every 10 kills a person gets. This will effectively wreck the economy. I went to an ice field that was normally full of miners and it was empty... totally empty of people. Matter of fact no matter what asteroid field I went to they were totally devoid of people. This is not a good thing.

I don't think CCP should allow this sort of thing to occur on this scale. It wrecks the economy and it ruins the game.

Don't you see it?

There is nothing stopping you or anyone else from creating a corp/alliance that protects miners, You have to start seeing that CCP can only provide an arena for the game and It is the actual players that create economy/commerce.

If the price of minerals go up for whatever reason CCP is not responsible. The responsibility lies only with eve players, if they are not organised enough to form a protection corp then so be it, the goons win cos they can work as a better team than you.

Fear no one, live life, be free, accept the truth, do not judge others, defend yourself, fight hard till the end, meditate on problems and be prosperous. Things to exist by. -- RAIN Arthie

Nayl Mkoll
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#167 - 2012-06-29 16:38:15 UTC
Aaron wrote:
Mine Lady wrote:
Hello,

I haven't played EVE in a while, so I logged on today only to find out that the goons are killing hulks again, and offering 100 million ISKs for every 10 kills a person gets. This will effectively wreck the economy. I went to an ice field that was normally full of miners and it was empty... totally empty of people. Matter of fact no matter what asteroid field I went to they were totally devoid of people. This is not a good thing.

I don't think CCP should allow this sort of thing to occur on this scale. It wrecks the economy and it ruins the game.

Don't you see it?

There is nothing stopping you or anyone else from creating a corp/alliance that protects miners, You have to start seeing that CCP can only provide an arena for the game and It is the actual players that create economy/commerce.

If the price of minerals go up for whatever reason CCP is not responsible. The responsibility lies only with eve players, if they are not organised enough to form a protection corp then so be it, the goons win cos they can work as a better team than you.

DEAR SWEET JESUS.... IS THAT WHAT THEY MEAN BY A SANDBOX?

can this truly be? are Mine lady and Aaron teaming up to put their brilliant care bear minds together to wreck havoc on all us naughty pvp'ers who play a pvp game? WHATEVER WILL WE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
InternetSpaceship
State War Academy
Caldari State
#168 - 2012-07-01 07:53:20 UTC  |  Edited by: InternetSpaceship
Mine Lady wrote:
InternetSpaceship wrote:
Oh no, you don't, Mine Lady. You aren't letting this slip off the front page. You talked a lot of big **** in this thread, either cop to your bluff or bring that giant force to us ASAP, or I'm going to track you down in game and pod you over and over again until you finally just quit playing altogether.

Unlike you I have a life outside this game. Your idle threats are as vapid as the empty space between your ears, and very soon you are going to regret every harsh word you've uttered in my direction. I talk a big talk because big things are happening right now as I speak. I talk big because I know for a fact that very soon the largest conflict that the EVE universe has ever seen will be taking place, and I'm PROUD that I have something to do with it. I'm PROUD that finally, after all these years I and many others are going to make a successful stand against the moronic, mindless, bed-wetting pvp community who seems to take delight in griefing others for the benefit of a few laughs. I'm PROUD that the Goons are finally going to get just what they deserve, and I'm totally proud that once we are done with the Goons their enemies are going to see them floundering around...it's going to be like blood in the water, and they will also attack the Goons while we sit back and watch the fun.

I'm rather hope you see my posts as a bluff, and I'm glad that you want to track me down and pod me over and over again because in reality this will never happen. You will never so much as touch a hair on my head because if you even look like you're thinking about attacking me well, good luck with that one, and may the force be with you because you'll need it.

When the smoke finally clears, and this is all over apologies will tumble from your lips like jewels. You just better hope and pray when that day comes I'm in a forgiving mood. That goes for ALL of you.

That's all you've got, eh? Empty threats and personal insults against people you know literally nothing about? Stings man, really does.

No list of who you took down in the past? Still no actual action against us? **** or get off the pot.

Official Recruiter for GoonSwarm Corporation.

If you paid isk to get into GoonSwarm, you were probably scammed.  If you had the foresight to save the name of your scammer, let me know and I'll do what I can to help you.

Pipa Porto
#169 - 2012-07-01 07:56:29 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
InternetSpaceship wrote:
Oh no, you don't, Mine Lady. You aren't letting this slip off the front page. You talked a lot of big **** in this thread, either cop to your bluff or bring that giant force to us ASAP, or I'm going to track you down in game and pod you over and over again until you finally just quit playing altogether.

Unlike you I have a life outside this game. Your idle threats are as vapid as the empty space between your ears, and very soon you are going to regret every harsh word you've uttered in my direction. I talk a big talk because big things are happening right now as I speak. I talk big because I know for a fact that very soon the largest conflict that the EVE universe has ever seen will be taking place, and I'm PROUD that I have something to do with it. I'm PROUD that finally, after all these years I and many others are going to make a successful stand against the moronic, mindless, bed-wetting pvp community who seems to take delight in griefing others for the benefit of a few laughs. I'm PROUD that the Goons are finally going to get just what they deserve, and I'm totally proud that once we are done with the Goons their enemies are going to see them floundering around...it's going to be like blood in the water, and they will also attack the Goons while we sit back and watch the fun.

I'm rather hope you see my posts as a bluff, and I'm glad that you want to track me down and pod me over and over again because in reality this will never happen. You will never so much as touch a hair on my head because if you even look like you're thinking about attacking me well, good luck with that one, and may the force be with you because you'll need it.

When the smoke finally clears, and this is all over apologies will tumble from your lips like jewels. You just better hope and pray when that day comes I'm in a forgiving mood. That goes for ALL of you.

You still playing, hon?

EvE: Everyone vs Everyone

-RubyPorto

InternetSpaceship
State War Academy
Caldari State
#170 - 2012-07-01 08:00:40 UTC  |  Edited by: InternetSpaceship
Pipa Porto wrote:
Mine Lady wrote:
InternetSpaceship wrote:

You still playing, hon?

No, playing would involve taking action in game. Not this posting empty threats on the forums pubbie ****.

If you paid isk to get into GoonSwarm, you were probably scammed.  If you had the foresight to save the name of your scammer, let me know and I'll do what I can to help you.

Pipa Porto
#171 - 2012-07-01 08:24:02 UTC
InternetSpaceship wrote:
Pipa Porto wrote:

You still playing, hon?

No, playing would involve taking action in game. Not this posting empty threats on the forums pubbie ****.

Thanks for leaving a big steaming pile on my bait. Now the fish will never take the hook.

-RubyPorto

InternetSpaceship
State War Academy
Caldari State
#172 - 2012-07-01 13:35:01 UTC
Pipa Porto wrote:
InternetSpaceship wrote:
Pipa Porto wrote:

You still playing, hon?

Thanks for leaving a big steaming pile on my bait. Now the fish will never take the hook.

That fish was never going to bite. Someone will come after us in VFK eventually, but it isn't going to be Mine Lady, or anyone associated with her.

NEONOVUS
Mindstar Technology
Goonswarm Federation
#173 - 2012-07-02 02:07:07 UTC
This seems like the place.
I just got contracted to drop some mobile warp disruptors at the "gate to the hell spawned Goonswarm so they can suck it"
Now normally I try and avoid involving myself in the affairs of others (sadly it sank my political career) but they paid enough to plex my account so I can't complain much.

The only problem is that they gave neither a location or date so I need the help of a Goonswarm member to get this sorted out.
Thank you

Also when you guys gonna burn Jita again?
I wan to join in on the fun.
Charles Case
State War Academy
Caldari State
#174 - 2012-07-02 11:11:23 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
Hello,

Hey mine lady, is your world still falling apart?
InternetSpaceship
State War Academy
Caldari State
#175 - 2012-07-02 13:14:54 UTC  |  Edited by: InternetSpaceship
NEONOVUS wrote:
This seems like the place.
I just got contracted to drop some mobile warp disruptors at the "gate to the hell spawned Goonswarm so they can suck it"
Now normally I try and avoid involving myself in the affairs of others (sadly it sank my political career) but they paid enough to plex my account so I can't complain much.

The only problem is that they gave neither a location or date so I need the help of a Goonswarm member to get this sorted out.
Thank you

Also when you guys gonna burn Jita again?
I wan to join in on the fun.

VFK would be the ideal place, as well as any gates leading to it. When is up to whoever hired you, I guess. Mobile warp disruptors will surely cripple us beyond salvation. No one has ever thought of trying that against us ever.

Are you the game-breaking force Mine Lady has mustered against us? Will you rock the future of Eve-Online? I really want to try out and inevitably lose my new pvp fitted T2 Drake, but Mine Lady has been blue-balling us for weeks now.

Hopefully we Burn Jita again soon, but I don't really know if there are any plans for it.

Kara Books
Deal with IT.
#176 - 2012-07-02 18:57:13 UTC
10/10

Its an honor to have bin seen in this OP's thread, hats off to you sir!
Bethany Ring
Perkone
Caldari State
#177 - 2012-07-02 19:16:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Bethany Ring
As a new player who is trying to mine in Hi-sec seeing as I am only 2 days old. I am getting tired of seeing Hulks stripping everything. So really if anyone wants to come and clear some hulks please come to Airkio and blow up some hulks!

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. [u]Albert Einstein[/u]

CorInaXeraL
The Dresdeneers
#178 - 2012-07-02 19:33:47 UTC
Bethany Ring wrote:
As a new player who is trying to mine in Hi-sec seeing as I am only 2 days old. I am getting tired of seeing Hulks stripping everything. So really if anyone wants to come and clear some hulks please come to Airkio and blow up some hulks!

You offering to pay?
Bethany Ring
Perkone
Caldari State
#179 - 2012-07-02 19:38:02 UTC
CorInaXeraL wrote:
Bethany Ring wrote:

You offering to pay?

No I won't reimburse you for having fun, this ain't no Burger King! No, Having it your way here. :P

Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence. [u]Albert Einstein[/u]

Pipa Porto
#180 - 2012-07-02 19:53:28 UTC
CorInaXeraL wrote:
Bethany Ring wrote:

You offering to pay?

Why would you try to extort payment for the glorious volunteer work we have already been doing, ridding the universe of the Scum that grief newbies by stripping belts out from under them?

-RubyPorto