These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Goons are at it again...

Author
Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
#61 - 2012-06-12 04:52:55 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
. The Goons won't be amused with the fleet I'm putting together right now as I type this that will show up at their headquarters with the sole purpose of wiping them out.

You pvp freaks make me want to vomit.

Thanks for putting your feet back together. The stank creeping out from between your legs was even making a salty pirate as myself feeling rather offended.

I do find it rather amusing that you are so surprised that there is gratuitous amounts of pvp in a game that was specifically designed for that exact purpose, and advertised heavily as such. Either you are A.) Ignorant, B.) Incredibly stupid, or C.) All of the above.

Personally, I think it's highly likely that this entire thread is a total troll by a Goon.
Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
#62 - 2012-06-12 05:07:37 UTC
Maximilian Jenious wrote:
hi,

no need to go in Goon HQ to fight this holy **** non event which is Hulkageddon.

One idea would be to kick the ass off red gankable gankers in High sec by camping them at gate.

I am a noob and do that in insta lock catalyst, and i have little success. Imagine with much more people?

but this time pirate -10.0 sec statut goes freely in highsec. Their is no need to have powerfull ship to kill them. Just scramble them at gate concord finished them.

just an idea...

fly safe? the question is where....

LOL. You're cute. You actually think they fly through highsec in Catalysts. Apparently you've never heard of an Orca or a ship maintenance array. Keep talking, though. It's getting more adorable than watching cat videos on the interwebs.
Eugene Kerner
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#63 - 2012-06-12 05:37:20 UTC
Private Pineapple wrote:
Eugene Kerner wrote:
Private Pineapple wrote:
So I guess you're quitting again?

just like You did I guess?

So I guess you're getting trolled again?

all the time

TunDraGon is recruiting! "Also, your boobs [:o] "   CCP Eterne, 2012 "When in doubt...make a diȼk joke." Robin Williams - RIP

Roxie Mars
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#64 - 2012-06-12 05:48:10 UTC
:cripes: You have got to be kidding me. Nobody takes this game that seriously, right guys? ...Guys?
Leeha Shouna
Doomheim
#65 - 2012-06-12 06:25:36 UTC
Does people these days understand what the difference is between a player and a charachter?

If someone killing your chatcher/toon, it gameplay and not greifing. If you are harrased by bad words and insulted, it is griefing/harrassment cause it aims the player... people need to understand that those that are behind ganking is only protecing their turf from future enemies that want to build up wealth in high sec undisturbed... until one day strong enough launch a strike and start to claim sov themselves.

This is a MMO, the most advanced and hardcore game we have today?! Let it continue to be this, suck it up and join the enemies of your enemies and strike those you hate! This is what makes EvE a really ggreat game! Beat the bad guys! ;)
Renton Brax
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#66 - 2012-06-12 09:11:50 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
I'm amused that my threats aren't being taken seriously because that's how it usually starts right? Some bully goes on a rampage and no one says anything and then one lone voice (ME) says "This far no further" and everyone laughs and that's when all hell breaks loose.

Ah, no, that's not how real life works at all. Maybe in the movies... are you role playing?

...this thread is worth reading...
Cameron Cahill
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#67 - 2012-06-12 09:36:50 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
In my 3 1/2 years at this game I have wrecked many so-called giants.

Oh really? Who exactly? Which empires have you ground under you're mighty heel?

Mine Lady wrote:

I've no desire for war, but if war is what you want you'll get it.

As many of my fellow goon have already posted in you're thread, yes please we always enjoy a good laugh.
Suddenly Boom
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#68 - 2012-06-12 10:27:16 UTC
Who do I contact to claim the 10m per hulk/mack kill? Killed a bunch yestaday.
Cameron Cahill
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#69 - 2012-06-12 11:30:03 UTC
http://hulkageddon5.machine9.net/?page_id=7

Information on signing up for your bounties.

All done through eve-kill so even if you don't trust us you can still play Pirate
Mine Lady
Edith Keeler's Ore and Resources
#70 - 2012-06-12 13:11:06 UTC
This is your final warning Goons. After this I won't be the one responsible for the catastrophic, financial losses that you will experience. I DID warn you and in many ways I pleaded with you. You will only have yourselves to blame. I'm here, playing this game to make a profit one way or another, and you and your band of ******** misfits are getting in the way of that.

This is your final warning. Stop killing Hulks and other mining crafts, or face the consequences.
RubyPorto
RubysRhymes
#71 - 2012-06-12 14:02:21 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
I'm amused that my threats aren't being taken seriously because that's how it usually starts right? Some bully goes on a rampage and no one says anything and then one lone voice (ME) says "This far no further" and everyone laughs and that's when all hell breaks loose.

I may be a carebear but I'm a carebear with teeth. In my 3 1/2 years at this game I have wrecked many so-called giants. The Goons will be just another chapter in my book once I'm done. I ask and plead a final time. Halt your attacks on all mining ships, or suffer the consequences of your actions.

I've no desire for war, but if war is what you want you'll get it.

Which giants have you felled, anonymous forum alt #13423623667?

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths." -Abrazzar "the risk of having your day ruined by other people is the cornerstone with which EVE was built" -CCP Solomon

Nayl Mkoll
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#72 - 2012-06-12 15:06:06 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:
This is your final warning Goons. After this I won't be the one responsible for the catastrophic, financial losses that you will experience. I DID warn you and in many ways I pleaded with you. You will only have yourselves to blame. I'm here, playing this game to make a profit one way or another, and you and your band of ******** misfits are getting in the way of that.

This is your final warning. Stop killing Hulks and other mining crafts, or face the consequences.

Everytime he/she posts i lol! " I'm here, playing this game to make a profit one way or another," Maybe .... just maybe thats what they are doing too... hrm quash hisec mining... boost nullsec mining... profit for nullsec miners... no wait that sounds like economic theory to eliminate competition. that cant be right these people are just mindless gankers right...? They cant possibly be one of the more organized entities in eve that could actually pull of tech price fixing, ice interdiction, mining attacks, and a liquidation of retards in jita... no none of those things have nothing to do with economics and are clearly just mindless pvp in a pvp game.

tl;dr I was being very sarcastic Blink
FlinchingNinja Kishunuba
Crunchy Crunchy
#73 - 2012-06-12 16:15:10 UTC
If someone actually organizes High Sec for this I am completely up for it. Mission running/exploration is getting boring and the whole idea of a Sec war sounds like the best thing that could happen to Eve.

Has anyone got links to how the sec status stuff works? If they are criminals can you just blast away?
Nayl Mkoll
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#74 - 2012-06-12 16:37:28 UTC
FlinchingNinja Kishunuba wrote:
If someone actually organizes High Sec for this I am completely up for it. Mission running/exploration is getting boring and the whole idea of a Sec war sounds like the best thing that could happen to Eve.

Has anyone got links to how the sec status stuff works? If they are criminals can you just blast away?

I doubt theirs any wiki's on sec mechanics that you could read... and there probably isnt a engine that searches the internet for helpfull well known tidbits.... and all us who live in null would love the day that hisec marches to war.
The Crushah
Yarrtards With Epeen
#75 - 2012-06-12 16:39:42 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:

In this case, I imagine the consequences include a strongly worded petition to CCP. CCP laughs at you. You get depressed and stop wearing pants. You begin to drink heavily. You lose your job. Your woman/man/dog leaves you. You lose your truck. You lose your apartment. Next thing you know youre trying to play EVE on a 4 year old laptop on free wi-fi at a local coffeeshop and youre wearing a pair of oversize green clown pants that you filched from the local goodwill. People are looking at you because you keep cursing at your computer and you smell vaguely of cheese because you went dumpster diving out back of the Cheesecake Factory the night before.

All this because you got your panties in a twist over some perceived injustice in a video game. THINK OF THE CONSEQUENCES MAN!!!
Dirk Magnum
Spearhead Endeavors
#76 - 2012-06-12 16:40:38 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:

This is special Big smile

"LIVE FAST DIE." - traditional Minmatar ethos [citation needed]

Rezig Huruta
Republic Military School
Minmatar Republic
#77 - 2012-06-12 16:49:38 UTC
Too bad it won't happen. Not because I hate goons, but because I LOVE player-driven content.

It would be good for the community for some repressed bunch of miners to take up arms and... well, get crushed mightily. A good time would be had by all, though.

Player-driven content FTW!
Maximilian Jenious
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#78 - 2012-06-12 17:15:12 UTC
Quote:

LOL. You're cute. You actually think they fly through highsec in Catalysts. Apparently you've never heard of an Orca or a ship maintenance array. Keep talking, though. It's getting more adorable than watching cat videos on the interwebs.

Hi

Say that to goon misery ;).

He is -10.0 and fly in gallente sector through gate in catalyst ;).

And he isn't the only on to do that.

I'm a noob but i know the trick of orca to deliver ship to red pod.

By taking other for idiot, it will come back into your face guy

Cetaphil Thrace
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#79 - 2012-06-12 17:43:29 UTC  |  Edited by: Cetaphil Thrace
Mine Lady wrote:

Are you a total freak or what? You can not be serious about this, and you are wasting your time, you arent gonna kill anybody, or smash any heads in, or fly to goons HQ. After entering through EC your dead and anyone with you, so stop talking and start doing will ya. gz.Attention
Cameron Cahill
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#80 - 2012-06-12 17:52:04 UTC
Mine Lady wrote:

Consequences please, and hurry up about it! :)