These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The Goons are at it again...

Author
Kyle Ward
Doomheim
#201 - 2012-07-13 18:59:11 UTC
CorInaXeraL wrote:
Mine Lady wrote:

So far 98 ships seeking to ambush and destroy mining ships have been eliminated by my rapidly growing fleet, and more will come.

A whole 98! You're on a roll. Don't stop now! You might actually make a dent in some...small...market...somewhere? CONCORD's at 660 kills this month alone. Even if only half of those are suicide ganks...you're a bit behind.

Not that I'm taking sides with anyone, stopping ~30% of ALL highsec ganks? That's kinda impressive...

The Sandbox, you're playing it wrong!

Pipa Porto
#202 - 2012-07-13 19:21:12 UTC
Kyle Ward wrote:
CorInaXeraL wrote:
Mine Lady wrote:

So far 98 ships seeking to ambush and destroy mining ships have been eliminated by my rapidly growing fleet, and more will come.

A whole 98! You're on a roll. Don't stop now! You might actually make a dent in some...small...market...somewhere? CONCORD's at 660 kills this month alone. Even if only half of those are suicide ganks...you're a bit behind.

Not that I'm taking sides with anyone, stopping ~30% of ALL highsec ganks? That's kinda impressive...

Most KBs don't scrape kills with only NPCs on them.

Either way, I suspect that most of the 98 kills (if they exist) are killmails that were generated because someone shot at someone who already went GCC. I kind of doubt they suicide ganked a bunch of destroyers.

EvE: Everyone vs Everyone

-RubyPorto