These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12

NEMESIS WANTED! You got the stones?

Author
Damsa Desirah
The Tourniquet Group
#21 - 2012-06-10 01:15:34 UTC
Wait wait.... You mean the silent blob has moved from Minnie space? Umm link so I can see why?

It's not what your Alliance can do for you... It's what you can do to them before they realize you really work for the almighty WormHole God, BoB...

Jim Roebuck
State War Academy
Caldari State
#22 - 2012-06-10 03:13:03 UTC
Morgan Raj wrote:

Pirate, anti-pirate, ********** or straight we don't care who you are, what you do or how many of you there are.

Judging by the way your char looks, you must be gay.

When Bon Scott died and he appeared before St. Peter at the gates of Heaven, St. Peter looked at his record and told him he couldn't get in. Just then, God screams at Peter, "Let him in, Karen Carpenter is driving me nuts. I want to hear some music with balls. We'll haggle over the paperwork later." At least I hope that's what happened.

Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
#23 - 2012-06-10 13:14:47 UTC
loldadaf Rotineque wrote:
Trollin wrote:
lets see you evict United from Rancer, then u got something to brag about

beating up school kids is hard stuff

that defies the law of physics

True, it's awfully hard to evict someone from a system when they run and hide like pansies in an indestructable station the moment that they face a foe they can't outblob @ least 5 to 1. Some of our guys went to bust up their usual gate camp in 4 Canes and the whole lot of them took off as if we were all fitted with cynos or something stupid vOv.
Katja Faith
Doomheim
#24 - 2012-06-10 16:26:00 UTC
Can you "vanquish" noobs? Dontcha just alpha one, move to the next, alpha it, move to the next... Where's the skilled "vanquishing" come into play?
TheBreadMuncher
Protus Correction Facility Inc.
#25 - 2012-06-10 18:41:24 UTC
Calfis wrote:
Where's that guy who hates the space police?

CCP Guard? No, wait, he just raps about them...

"We will create the introduction thread if that is requested by the community. Also, we will have an ISD Seminar about the CCL team in the coming weeks in which you can ask your questions about the CCL team and provide some constructive feedback to us." - Countless pages of locked threads and numerous permabanned accounts later, change is coming.

Morgan Raj
Safety Set To Red
Train Wreck.
#26 - 2012-06-10 20:51:11 UTC
Male Duckface wrote:

EDIT: space police could always try roaming PVP

My roaming days are over.

Jim Roebuck wrote:
Morgan Raj wrote:

Pirate, anti-pirate, ********** or straight we don't care who you are, what you do or how many of you there are.

Judging by the way your char looks, you must be gay.

And your point is?
Soldarius
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#27 - 2012-06-11 09:13:15 UTC
I have yet to see Eve Uni in Fountain. But... d0ckfathers just failcascaded. And we didn't do it. So... dunno. Maybe they saw spodzilla and ran for station.

http://youtu.be/YVkUvmDQ3HY

CoLe Blackblood
the united
#28 - 2012-06-11 15:13:48 UTC
Daemon Ceed wrote:
Trollin wrote:

True, it's awfully hard to evict someone from a system when they run and hide like pansies in an indestructable station the moment that they face a foe they can't outblob @ least 5 to 1. Some of our guys went to bust up their usual gate camp in 4 Canes and the whole lot of them took off as if we were all fitted with cynos or something stupid vOv.

You very bad driver!
Sicarius Echerie
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2012-06-11 15:39:31 UTC
I propose a trade:

TEST for Eve-U.

In this trade, Eve-U will gain Fountain and as many rifters they can welp.
Daemon Ceed
Ice Fire Warriors
#30 - 2012-06-11 17:31:36 UTC  |  Edited by: Daemon Ceed
CoLe Blackblood wrote:
Daemon Ceed wrote:
Trollin wrote:

You very bad driver!

You very bad @ English.
Calfis
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#31 - 2012-06-11 18:19:09 UTC
Morgan Raj wrote:
Male Duckface wrote:

EDIT: space police could always try roaming PVP

My roaming days are over.

One can never get tired of roaming.
Male Duckface
Greater Order Of Destruction
#32 - 2012-06-13 10:47:26 UTC
camping pvp is the best way to train for the alliance tournament
Dibblerette
Solitude-Industries
#33 - 2012-06-16 16:55:34 UTC
I saw a bunch of E-uni doods in Heild the other day. And clearing out Rancer would be good fun, as well as an actual help. Never had problems with Hagilur, but now that you made it a no fun zone I might have to come loosen things up.
ScoRpS
Moist Wanted.
Pirate Coalition
#34 - 2012-06-17 04:34:26 UTC  |  Edited by: ScoRpS
Morgan Raj you're an idiot.

Stay in Hagilur and perish from boredom no one really cares.

PS, Eve Uni Rocks!
ZANE VOIDSTALKER
Space Wizards.
Tactical Narcotics Team
#35 - 2012-07-01 02:23:38 UTC
Anikeran wrote:
God I hate E-uni... Normally when you war someone you get lets say 5 bears and they come and attack you... But when you war E-uni you get 5 BILLION wasps coming at you in their little t1 fitted rifters and they swarm you.. damn noobs.

omg repeat after me "smartbomb battleships" if you dont think it works there's a nice rooks and kings vid were rvb got 250 loses in 30 sec
Previous page12