These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Alliance & Corporation Recruitment Center

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Looking for Mission runners and Miners. A definite must look.

First post
Author
Jessica McDaniel
Surreptitious Technologies
Shadow Ultimatum
#41 - 2011-10-12 06:05:34 UTC
zaitel wrote:
i am interrested in joining,contact me ingame

Hey Zaitel,

Join our public channel to chat with the guys. channel: C-ANG
Jessica McDaniel
Shadow Ultimatum
#42 - 2011-10-12 10:32:02 UTC
bump
Prism57
Perkone
Caldari State
#43 - 2011-10-12 11:15:17 UTC
My Friend Xen Arbosa and I are interested in joining for the mining portion of the corporation. I have a "2 year old" toon but have only actually played less than a month with it, my friend has just left the trial and got the full game recently.
I'm working on a Rokh miner setup and he's about a week from getting a strip miner barge.

We're both interested in looking for a solid corporation to do many lucrative mining runs in while gaining some awesome knowledge, we're fine with sticking around high sec.
We're very interested in gaining friendship and offer great loyalty to whom we are mentored by.

Sorry for the paragraphs I have a tendency to overstate every introduction lol
Jessica McDaniel
Shadow Ultimatum
#44 - 2011-10-12 18:59:09 UTC
I sent you both a mail

Prism57 wrote:
My Friend Xen Arbosa and I are interested in joining for the mining portion of the corporation. I have a "2 year old" toon but have only actually played less than a month with it, my friend has just left the trial and got the full game recently.
I'm working on a Rokh miner setup and he's about a week from getting a strip miner barge.

We're both interested in looking for a solid corporation to do many lucrative mining runs in while gaining some awesome knowledge, we're fine with sticking around high sec.
We're very interested in gaining friendship and offer great loyalty to whom we are mentored by.

Sorry for the paragraphs I have a tendency to overstate every introduction lol

Jessica McDaniel
Shadow Ultimatum
#45 - 2011-10-13 01:51:27 UTC
bump
Justin Credulent
Luv You Long Time
#46 - 2011-10-13 20:06:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Justin Credulent
RETRACTED

Null-Sec needs to HTFU and stop crying to CCP. If null-sec wants PvP, they need to stop being carebears and start fighting eachother - after years of bot-mining, they have the ships!

Jessica McDaniel
Shadow Ultimatum
#47 - 2011-10-14 19:33:17 UTC
bump
Justin Credulent
Luv You Long Time
#48 - 2011-10-14 23:27:42 UTC  |  Edited by: Justin Credulent
WARNING

Be careful with this Corporation. They start off all nice and warm-fuzzy feelings, but then when you make a few donations they don't hesitate to drop you. Don't donate anything to them unless you're willing to have it gone forever with nothing to show for it.

Null-Sec needs to HTFU and stop crying to CCP. If null-sec wants PvP, they need to stop being carebears and start fighting eachother - after years of bot-mining, they have the ships!

Intakani Genntelle
Doomheim
#49 - 2011-10-15 13:55:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Intakani Genntelle
as soon as i joined the angels i recieved a mail asking for donations to put up a pos. as an industrialist i need resaerch slots so i donated a large amount of isk and some planetary materials. when i was hauling my stuff t their section of space, there "2nd in command", simxon, targetted my ship and tried to warp scramble me. when i asked him about it he said "just kidding around ;)"

but then the next day i was removed fromt he corp without notice or explanation. i messaged asking for the donated materials back, but alas they have blockd my communications.
Prestridge Chelien
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#50 - 2011-10-15 20:34:13 UTC
I am interested. I will speak to you in game.
Jessica McDaniel
Shadow Ultimatum
#51 - 2011-10-15 20:48:49 UTC
Scamming isnt tolerated, so you were kicked it's that simple.

Justin Credulent wrote:
WARNING

Be careful with this Corporation. They start off all nice and warm-fuzzy feelings, but then when you make a few donations they don't hesitate to drop you. Don't donate anything to them unless you're willing to have it gone forever with nothing to show for it.

Jessica McDaniel
Shadow Ultimatum
#52 - 2011-10-15 21:32:16 UTC
bump
Jessica McDaniel
Shadow Ultimatum
#53 - 2011-10-15 22:34:15 UTC
bump
Jessica McDaniel
Shadow Ultimatum
#54 - 2011-10-17 05:10:30 UTC
anyways bump :)
Jessica McDaniel
Shadow Ultimatum
#55 - 2011-10-17 10:04:32 UTC
bump
Jessica McDaniel
Shadow Ultimatum
#56 - 2011-10-17 14:34:50 UTC
bump
CCP Zymurgist
C C P
C C P Alliance
#57 - 2011-10-17 15:02:26 UTC
Thread cleaned of off topic posts. This forum is for recruitment, please post only if you are interested in joining the advertised corporation.

Zymurgist Community Representative CCP NA, EVE Online Contact Us at http://support.eveonline.com/pages/petitions/createpetition.aspx

Jessica McDaniel
Shadow Ultimatum
#58 - 2011-10-17 19:09:38 UTC
ty CCP, bump
Jessica McDaniel
Shadow Ultimatum
#59 - 2011-10-18 05:46:03 UTC
bump
Jessica McDaniel