These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Alliance Tournament Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The All-powerful Prediction Thread

First post First post
Author
Dracoth Simertet
Red Federation
RvB - RED Federation
#41 - 2012-06-06 16:06:26 UTC
Agony Empire vs. Exiled Ones
Solar Fleet vs. Dead Terrorists
Lone Star Partners vs. Raiden.
The Kadeshi vs. The Space Police
Hun Reloaded vs. Perihelion Alliance
Babylon 5.. vs. Nulli Secunda
Noir Mercenary Group vs. Elysian Empire
Red Overlord vs. R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N.
Fearless. Vs. Sleeper Social Club
Darkside vs. RAZOR Alliance
Get Off My Lawn vs. RvB
Why So Serious? Vs. Against ALL Authorities
Exodus vs. Bruderschaft der Pilger
Goonswarm Federation vs. Brick Squad
Out of Sight vs. Pure Madness
The Veyr Collective vs. Northern Coalition.
Dark Taboo vs. Alpha Volley Union
Manifest destiny vs. Verge of Collapse
Shadow Cartel vs. Tribal Conclave
Dystopia Alliance vs. Pandemic Legion
Heretic Nation vs. Romanian Legion
Evoke vs. Wormhole Holders
The RONIN vs. Dirt Nap Squad
Gypsy Band vs. Curatores Veritatis Alliance
Fatal Ascension vs. Kill it with fire
Rote Kapelle vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY
Capital Punishment. Vs. Suddenly Spaceships
Black Legion vs. Mildly Intoxicated
The Fourth District vs. The Gorgon Empire
No Holes Barred vs. Team Liquid
Chokepoint vs. Fluffeh Bunneh Murder Squad
The G0dfathers vs. Test Alliance Please Ignore

Mike Ant
Collective Research Foundation
#42 - 2012-06-06 16:12:00 UTC
Ladel Teravada wrote:

Agony Empire vs. Exiled Ones Experience goes a long way
Solar Fleet vs. Dead TerroristsBetter tactics IMO
Lone Star Partners vs. Raiden.THE POWER OF THE DOT
The Kadeshi vs. The Space Police Tough call, but kadeshi has done well in the past
Hun Reloaded vs. Perihelion AllianceBoth are good teams but I think PA will still win
Babylon 5.. vs. Nulli Secunda MORE DOTS
Noir Mercenary Group vs. Elysian EmpireNMG hasn't impressed me. Let's hear it for the underdogs
Red Overlord vs. R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. RED Overlord has good tactics
Fearless. Vs. Sleeper Social Club Both are new so im picking the dots
Darkside vs. RAZOR Alliance Good matchup I favor darkside though
Get Off My Lawn vs. RvBIve got friends in RVB
Why So Serious? Vs. Against ALL Authorities Heth Ledger : (
Exodus vs. Bruderschaft der Pilger Awesome Game
Goonswarm Federation vs. Brick SquadBecause goons need to lose
Out of Sight vs. Pure MadnessMadness is awesome
The Veyr Collective vs. Northern Coalition.More experience and DOTS
Dark Taboo vs. Alpha Volley Union More new teams. Gotta pick someone
Manifest destiny vs. Verge of Collapse I wanna see them win it
Shadow Cartel vs. Tribal ConclaveExpecting an upset
Dystopia Alliance vs. Pandemic LegionIt's PL. What do you expect
Heretic Nation vs. Romanian Legion Cool name
Evoke vs. Wormhole HoldersBecause they came out of the wormhole to fight
The RONIN vs. Dirt Nap Squad Usually do pretty good.
Gypsy Band vs. Curatores Veritatis AllianceHeard some good things about them
Fatal Ascension vs. Kill it with fire Got some friends in FA
Rote Kapelle vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY Maybe they are gonna go far this year
Capital Punishment. Vs. Suddenly Spaceships Lay the hurt down!!!!!
Black Legion vs. Mildly IntoxicatedDon't underestimate the drunks
The Fourth District vs. The Gorgon Empire Rough town
No Holes Barred vs. Team Liquid Heard some bad things about team liquid
Chokepoint vs. Fluffeh Bunneh Murder SquadAwesome name is awesome
The G0dfathers vs. Test Alliance Please Ignore I want MOB references


Quite simple. You quote the above, Bold the one you think we'll win and after the teams you can add a "- because of this" if you feel like it.
For example:
"The G0dfathers vs. Test Alliance Please Ignore - Because Godfathers are mean."

Raivi
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#43 - 2012-06-06 18:56:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Raivi
Agony Empire vs. Exiled Ones - I've got a lot of respect for Agony
Solar Fleet vs. Dead Terrorists - IKILU only has 25 people, but I think Joder and Larf will be able to run a solid team even so.
Lone Star Partners vs. Raiden. - Not quite dead yet Blink
The Kadeshi vs. The Space Police - Of these two I've been more impressed by THOR's tournament performance
Hun Reloaded vs. Perihelion Alliance - Perihelion was very strong last year, and HUN have never been able to regain their old glory
Babylon 5.. vs. Nulli Secunda - I like Nulli. Plus, you know, two dots.
Noir Mercenary Group vs. Elysian Empire - Noir have always underperformed expectations in the tournament so far, but I'm still gonna give them the edge here
Red Overlord vs. R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. - Honestly difficult to call, but ROL seems to be taking the tournament more seriously of these two
Fearless. Vs. Sleeper Social Club - I would like to see Fearless. take it but I think SSC is just going to be stronger
Darkside vs. RAZOR Alliance - The stronger of last year's semifinalists, although I'd love for PL not to have to face them again
Get Off My Lawn vs. RvB - Gogogo RvB!
Why So Serious? Vs. Against ALL Authorities - I'd probably give it to WHYSO if their name really was "Why So Serious?" instead of "WHY so Seri0Us"
Exodus vs. Bruderschaft der Pilger - Exodus might suprise us, but probably not
Goonswarm Federation vs. Brick Squad - But in the end it we'll find the whole tournament was just an elaborate Darius III troll
Out of Sight vs. Pure Madness - U.MAD is an excellent ticker btw
The Veyr Collective vs. Northern Coalition. - I think our techbros will have a fairly good team
Dark Taboo vs. Alpha Volley Union - This is pretty much a guess btw. Team that didn't do well last year vs new team.
Manifest destiny vs. Verge of Collapse - CRIT have plenty of tournament vets and should do well
Shadow Cartel vs. Tribal Conclave - Gonna go with my gut on this one
Dystopia Alliance vs. Pandemic Legion - May be slightly biased
Heretic Nation vs. Romanian Legion - HRESY should be decent at least
Evoke vs. Wormhole Holders - Evoke's working hard this year and should reap the benefits
The RONIN vs. Dirt Nap Squad - DNS is going to really want that first prize, but I think RONIN is really going to want to prove that last year was just a blip
Gypsy Band vs. Curatores Veritatis Alliance - CVA could be decent this year but I think Gypsy will be better
Fatal Ascension vs. Kill it with fire - Gonna go with the wormholers on this one
Rote Kapelle vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY - Pizza are indeed awesome but I'm leaning heavily towards Rote for this one
Capital Punishment. Vs. Suddenly Spaceships - Seldarine's latest incarnation should do fine
Black Legion vs. Mildly Intoxicated - Any team with ookke is one to watch, but I think Black Legion is going to take this
The Fourth District vs. The Gorgon Empire - This could easily go either way
No Holes Barred vs. Team Liquid - So they can give us all their Etanas
Chokepoint vs. Fluffeh Bunneh Murder Squad - And what's with all the carrots, what do they need such good eyesight for anyways!?!?!
The G0dfathers vs. Test Alliance Please Ignore - TEST are unironically better than someone at eve.
Katie Frost
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#44 - 2012-06-06 23:51:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Katie Frost
Raivi wrote:
Exodus vs. Bruderschaft der Pilger - Exodus might suprise us, but probably not


SURPRISE!

Yeah... exactly... your mind = blown!

But no really... I agree with your prediction.
Katie Frost
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#45 - 2012-06-06 23:51:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Katie Frost
2x post...
filingo rapongo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#46 - 2012-06-07 13:33:52 UTC
Raivi wrote:
Agony Empire vs. Exiled Ones - I've got a lot of respect for Agony
Solar Fleet vs. Dead Terrorists - IKILU only has 25 people, but I think Joder and Larf will be able to run a solid team even so.
Lone Star Partners vs. Raiden. - Not quite dead yet Blink
The Kadeshi vs. The Space Police - Of these two I've been more impressed by THOR's tournament performance
Hun Reloaded vs. Perihelion Alliance - Perihelion was very strong last year, and HUN have never been able to regain their old glory
Babylon 5.. vs. Nulli Secunda - I like Nulli. Plus, you know, two dots.
Noir Mercenary Group vs. Elysian Empire - Noir have always underperformed expectations in the tournament so far, but I'm still gonna give them the edge here
Red Overlord vs. R.E.V.O.L.U.T.I.O.N. - Honestly difficult to call, but ROL seems to be taking the tournament more seriously of these two
Fearless. Vs. Sleeper Social Club - I would like to see Fearless. take it but I think SSC is just going to be stronger
Darkside vs. RAZOR Alliance - The stronger of last year's semifinalists, although I'd love for PL not to have to face them again
Get Off My Lawn vs. RvB - Gogogo RvB!
Why So Serious? Vs. Against ALL Authorities - I'd probably give it to WHYSO if their name really was "Why So Serious?" instead of "WHY so Seri0Us"
Exodus vs. Bruderschaft der Pilger - Exodus might suprise us, but probably not
Goonswarm Federation vs. Brick Squad - But in the end it we'll find the whole tournament was just an elaborate Darius III troll
Out of Sight vs. Pure Madness - U.MAD is an excellent ticker btw
The Veyr Collective vs. Northern Coalition. - I think our techbros will have a fairly good team
Dark Taboo vs. Alpha Volley Union - This is pretty much a guess btw. Team that didn't do well last year vs new team.
Manifest destiny vs. Verge of Collapse - CRIT have plenty of tournament vets and should do well
Shadow Cartel vs. Tribal Conclave - Gonna go with my gut on this one
Dystopia Alliance vs. Pandemic Legion - May be slightly biased
Heretic Nation vs. Romanian Legion - HRESY should be decent at least
Evoke vs. Wormhole Holders - Evoke's working hard this year and should reap the benefits
The RONIN vs. Dirt Nap Squad - DNS is going to really want that first prize, but I think RONIN is really going to want to prove that last year was just a blip
Gypsy Band vs. Curatores Veritatis Alliance - CVA could be decent this year but I think Gypsy will be better
Fatal Ascension vs. Kill it with fire - Gonna go with the wormholers on this one
Rote Kapelle vs PERCUSSIVE PIZZA TIME DIPLOMACY - Pizza are indeed awesome but I'm leaning heavily towards Rote for this one
Capital Punishment. Vs. Suddenly Spaceships - Seldarine's latest incarnation should do fine
Black Legion vs. Mildly Intoxicated - Any team with ookke is one to watch, but I think Black Legion is going to take this
The Fourth District vs. The Gorgon Empire - This could easily go either way
No Holes Barred vs. Team Liquid - So they can give us all their Etanas
Chokepoint vs. Fluffeh Bunneh Murder Squad - And what's with all the carrots, what do they need such good eyesight for anyways!?!?!
The G0dfathers vs. Test Alliance Please Ignore - TEST are unironically better than someone at eve.


raivi,

this is me raising my game
Amantus
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#47 - 2012-06-07 15:25:34 UTC
more like sleeper battyman club
Amantus
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#48 - 2012-06-07 15:29:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Amantus
but in fairness we will never manage to get 6 people undocked. sleeper social club to win by default imo

Elise Randolph wrote:
Fearless. Vs. Sleeper Social Club - I picked this one on name alone



clearly did not take posting into account then

if there is one thing we do well, it's posting.









actually we don't post well we just post
filingo rapongo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#49 - 2012-06-07 15:34:08 UTC
Amantus wrote:
but in fairness we will never manage to get 6 people undocked. sleeper social club to win by default imo

Elise Randolph wrote:
Fearless. Vs. Sleeper Social Club - I picked this one on name alone



clearly did not take posting into account then

if there is one thing we do well, it's posting.









actually we don't post well we just post


amantus,

this is me raising my game
Larkonis Trassler
Doctrine.
FEARLESS.
#50 - 2012-06-07 15:57:08 UTC
Amantus wrote:
but in fairness we will never manage to get 6 people undocked. sleeper social club to win by default imo

Elise Randolph wrote:
Fearless. Vs. Sleeper Social Club - I picked this one on name alone



clearly did not take posting into account then

if there is one thing we do well, it's posting.









actually we don't post well we just post



That's a nice jacket mate.
Snake O'Donell
Core Impulse
#51 - 2012-06-07 16:18:12 UTC
Posting to confirm we are terrible, and I am heavily betting that we lose our first match.
Drealar
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#52 - 2012-06-07 16:23:44 UTC
looooooooooooooooool
sleeper battyman club going to bust our ring piece

we take our posting very seriously, my ban history on FHC only strengthens such statements
Larkonis Trassler
Doctrine.
FEARLESS.
#53 - 2012-06-07 16:27:14 UTC
Snake O'Donell wrote:
Posting to confirm we are terrible, and I am heavily betting that we lose our first match.


In fact. I'd go as far as to say that I'd bet money on it BlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlinkBlink
Vlad Cetes
Destructive Influence
Northern Coalition.
#54 - 2012-06-07 16:45:37 UTC
Posting to confirm Amantus is the worst poster in corp (along with Olav)
Master OlavPancrazio
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#55 - 2012-06-07 19:51:00 UTC
Vlad Cetes wrote:
Posting to confirm Amantus is the worst poster in corp (along with Olav)



Mate Get out
Amantus
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#56 - 2012-06-07 22:20:12 UTC
filingo rapongo wrote:
amantus,

this is me raising my game


im raising my gay

Larkonis Trassler wrote:
Amantus wrote:
but in fairness we will never manage to get 6 people undocked. sleeper social club to win by default imo

Elise Randolph wrote:
Fearless. Vs. Sleeper Social Club - I picked this one on name alone



clearly did not take posting into account then

if there is one thing we do well, it's posting.









actually we don't post well we just post



That's a nice jacket mate.


its a coat you clart
Amantus
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#57 - 2012-06-07 22:23:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Amantus
we have more posting ops than eve ops im not even lying
filingo rapongo
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#58 - 2012-06-07 22:25:11 UTC
looooooooooooool
Drealar
Lowlife.
Snuffed Out
#59 - 2012-06-07 22:30:17 UTC
posting so i don't get kicked
Amantus
The Congregation
No Handlebars.
#60 - 2012-06-07 22:30:44 UTC
looooooooool