These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Skill Discussions

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

The 200.000.000 skillpoint club

First post
Author
RavenPaine
RaVeN Alliance
#241 - 2015-11-16 03:57:17 UTC
80 day bump for a good thread.
REALITY X
Dark Matter Commodities
#242 - 2015-12-13 01:12:30 UTC
200 mil sp's - Reporting for duty! Big smile

www.EVEportraits.com

Moon Dogg
Thirtyplus
Goonswarm Federation
#243 - 2015-12-15 16:44:03 UTC
Just realized I made it!
201 million SP checking in Cool
Integra Arkanheld
Andorra Paradis Fiscal
#244 - 2016-01-06 11:28:36 UTC
Also in the club :)
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Integra_Arkanheld
Integra Arkanheld
Andorra Paradis Fiscal
#245 - 2016-01-18 17:31:09 UTC
It seems that this discussion can be closed as next months with skill points trading all this discussion will loose all meaning.Sad
It seems that I will need to look for another game.
Cixi
#246 - 2016-01-20 18:49:31 UTC
Integra Arkanheld wrote:
It seems that this discussion can be closed as next months with skill points trading all this discussion will loose all meaning.Sad

There will still be people over 200mil SP... maybe more but not a lot more.
Shelick
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#247 - 2016-01-21 14:23:57 UTC  |  Edited by: Shelick
Just hit 207 a few days ago, ah i feel old.Big smile

edit: Eveboard link
Shaleen
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#248 - 2016-01-22 06:13:46 UTC  |  Edited by: Shaleen
Cixi wrote:
Integra Arkanheld wrote:

Not a lot more but a **** loooot more

Every scrub with some alt account they want to get rid of will be selling sp

It put the lotion on the skin or else it get a hose again

Mag's
Azn Empire
#249 - 2016-01-23 18:49:38 UTC
Shaleen wrote:
Cixi wrote:
Integra Arkanheld wrote:

Indeed. All the pride shown from players in these clubs, is pointless and irrelevant now. If you have deep pockets, even Dr Caymus isn't safe at the top.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Shaleen
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#250 - 2016-01-24 07:18:34 UTC
Mag's wrote:
Shaleen wrote:
Cixi wrote:
Integra Arkanheld wrote:

Indeed. All the pride shown from players in these clubs, is pointless and irrelevant now. If you have deep pockets, even Dr Caymus isn't safe at the top.

You wont even have to have deep pockets , just few hi sp char accounts that you dont need

It put the lotion on the skin or else it get a hose again

Mighty w33d
W33D Corp.
#251 - 2016-02-06 12:49:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Mighty w33d
Hit 200,000,000 a couple of days ago. http://eveboard.com/pilot/mighty%20w33d

A man of few words

Cixi
#252 - 2016-02-09 01:03:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Cixi
Shaleen wrote:
Cixi wrote:
Integra Arkanheld wrote:

I completely disagree with this, having more than 200mil SP is completely useless, most part of the game can be mastered with less than 40mil SP. On top of this, injecting this much worth of SP will be out of reach for the majority of the user base.

Shaleen wrote:

You wont even have to have deep pockets , just few hi sp char accounts that you dont need

Have fun spending 16 plex per 70 extractors when you need over a thousand to reach 200mil SP
Mag's
Azn Empire
#253 - 2016-02-11 19:36:48 UTC
Cixi wrote:
Shaleen wrote:

Have fun spending 16 plex per 70 extractors when you need over a thousand to reach 200mil SP
Looks like someone has had fun using 680 injectors to gain 102 mill so far. Going from 238 to 340. I have a feeling there will be more and he'll use more.

Destination SkillQueue:- It's like assuming the Lions will ignore you in the Savannah, if you're small, fat and look helpless.

Cixi
#254 - 2016-02-12 17:32:40 UTC  |  Edited by: Cixi
Mag's wrote:
Cixi wrote:
Shaleen wrote:

Looks like someone has had fun using 680 injectors to gain 102 mill so far. Going from 238 to 340. I have a feeling there will be more and he'll use more.

Number of pilots with more than 200mil SP on eve-board as of patch day : 444

Number of pilots with more than 200mil SP on eve-board as of today : 450

http://eveboard.com/fullranks/1-skillpoints

http://eveboard.omg-cdn.net/sp_list.txt
Mag's
Azn Empire
#255 - 2016-02-13 10:58:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Mag's
Cixi wrote:
Mag's wrote:
Cixi wrote:
Shaleen wrote:

That's great and I'm sure they also had fun. Thanks for showing us how misplaced your sarcasm was.
Oh and that guy continues to have fun. Blink

Cixi
#256 - 2016-02-13 14:46:28 UTC
Mag's wrote:
Cixi wrote:
Mag's wrote:
Cixi wrote:
Shaleen wrote:

That's great and I'm sure they also had fun. Thanks for showing us how misplaced your sarcasm was.
Oh and that guy continues to have fun. Blink

I don't know what you understood but my point was that there is no that much people who injected SP to reach "the 200mil SP club"
digitalwanderer
DW inc
#257 - 2016-02-13 16:32:03 UTC
Cixi wrote:

I don't know what you understood but my point was that there is no that much people who injected SP to reach "the 200mil SP club"

The patch was just released a couple of days ago.....:P

Expect a heck of a lot more happening within the next few weeks for sure, even more so if you cancel alts that you don't use anymore, and can trade in those SP for your main.
Mag's
Azn Empire
#258 - 2016-02-13 16:36:57 UTC
digitalwanderer wrote:
Cixi wrote:

Expect a heck of a lot more happening within the next few weeks for sure, even more so if you cancel alts that you don't use anymore, and can trade in those SP for your main.
Don't bother DW, they are seemingly unaware of facts and now try to distance themselves from their original sarcastic scepticism.

Many more will have fun. Blink

digitalwanderer
DW inc
#259 - 2016-02-13 20:57:09 UTC
Mag's wrote:
digitalwanderer wrote:
Cixi wrote:

Don't bother DW, they are seemingly unaware of facts and now try to distance themselves from their original sarcastic scepticism.

Many more will have fun. Blink

Indeed they will......On my end, barring a few skills that still aren't completely maxed out ( missing that last tiny 2% ), and that when it comes to ship related skills in some way, there really isn't much left ( maybe until early next year ), the skill injectors would indeed increase my overall sp, but would max out a lot of skills I've got no use for anyhow, so there's way better things to spend that kind of ink on for sure........The appeal of a big number is just to impress others, and that's never been my thing but to see what that extra SP allows me to do in game.

I'll be in the 300 million SP club next year and can live with the fact that I did it the " slow" way just fine.........I've been playing the game since many other players currently playing were still wearing training pants or in kindergarden, so if there's one thing about me is that I have a lot of patience.......P
digitalwanderer
DW inc
#260 - 2016-02-14 04:54:07 UTC
Quick question about force auxiliaries.....Are they being removed as it seems there's been too many complaints about them, or are they coming out as planned?