These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Post if you are unsubing over the new inventory, as thats the only way CCP listens

First post
Author
Mons Pubis Giganticus
Doomheim
#981 - 2012-06-26 00:47:40 UTC
i'm not unsubbing. glad you're going though
Malacath Azaria
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#982 - 2012-06-26 00:49:37 UTC
New inventory unsubbing is now a worthless cause. Unsubbing because of the Stensson is where the action is.
Morganta
The Greater Goon
#983 - 2012-06-26 00:52:58 UTC
Malacath Azaria wrote:
New inventory unsubbing is now a worthless cause. Unsubbing because of the Stensson is where the action is.

true

I did it, you can too!
Anglyson
Martian Anomoly
#984 - 2012-06-26 03:12:52 UTC
three of four accounts so far
this last one next month unless fixed
as in - option to choose old system or using new system to recreate same
Joe Everyguy
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#985 - 2012-06-26 03:15:31 UTC
My account time runs down in July. I'm going to let it lapse for a list of reasons, one of which is the ******* ******** UI changes(Seriously, whoever cooked up that bullshit, and pushed it through deserves to be fired) and the complete retardation of the ISD team.
Tyranis Marcus
Bloody Heathens
#986 - 2012-06-26 03:24:36 UTC
CCP Guard wrote:
Patch notes for today's patch.

Some fixes to the Unified Inventory issues people have been running into. I know this doesn't cover everyone's concerns, just posting this in the relevant threads so everyone is aware of the current status.

WTH are you doing? Let them unsub for Christ's sake. In fact, maybe you could arrange to refund their unused game time so they can leave right away?

Do not run. We are your friends.

Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#987 - 2012-06-26 03:26:10 UTC
Anglyson wrote:
three of four accounts so far
this last one next month unless fixed
as in - option to choose old system or using new system to recreate same

Never going to happen, so might as well start now.

It doesn't need to be reverted. It just needs to be able to remember what we do when in stations so that the windows stay in place.

Actually... a setting for unified and ununified would be nice and could likely be done. Looks would be the same as they are now, just the windows would act like the old ones. Best of both worlds...

However, on the plus side, at least now when I select unlocked for a container, stuff put in there is unlocked.