These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

EVE Online: Inferno - Issues thread

First post
Author
Mathieollo
Ind Inc
#961 - 2012-05-29 21:29:42 UTC
it would be nice to be able to shift + click open the entire set of all corp hangars as a single one as well instead of individual divisions needing to be shift + clicked one by one, it would remove a lot of inventory clutter in redundant/useless windows that people need to open to do simple things too.
Robbie Robot
Exiled Kings
Pain And Compliance
#962 - 2012-05-30 05:23:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Robbie Robot
We need a thread split.

Thread one: Unified Inventory Issues and complaints

Thread two: everything else.

I'm seriously wondering whether they saw that the:

Arbitrator
Curse
Pilgrim

doesn't apply explosion bonus to

Tracking
Disruptor

and that the meta 1 through 4 have no explosion bonus. It would be hard to see this bug through all this clutter. It is just like trying to find what you want in the unified inventory system.

:edit:
hey, they DID make a thread for unified inventory complaints:
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=112481&find=unread
Birdrink
Argo Navis Ltd.
#963 - 2012-05-30 05:54:40 UTC
Don't know if this has been already reported but you can't fit any charge to the Sisters Core Probe Launcher except the Core one. Launcher has 0.8 capacity, while the deep core and combat charges have 1.
Makaganti
Doomheim
#964 - 2012-05-30 08:10:43 UTC
Good People of eve ccp need to be punished ccp need to know this is our game we pay an therefore we own eve

Please people of eve boycott eve for 23hrs show ccp they can't ignore us, help to train ccp how to listen

I'm proposing 1st June eve time turn off eve go spend quality time with your wife/husband, your girlfriend/boyfriend family friends if you have none of this then go out side or watch tv do anything or rob the local 7/11 Twisted

Its time for action ladies and gentlemen

With unity there is power

With Unity there is Power

Kateko Utrigas
State War Academy
Caldari State
#965 - 2012-05-30 13:12:21 UTC
I cannot make a search for an item through contracts, though I can use filters to locate them that way... anyone else with the same problem? just popped up today.
Mathieollo
Ind Inc
#966 - 2012-05-30 13:27:00 UTC
Birdrink wrote:
Don't know if this has been already reported but you can't fit any charge to the Sisters Core Probe Launcher except the Core one. Launcher has 0.8 capacity, while the deep core and combat charges have 1.

i hadn't noticed that, but light defenders are currently impossible to load into any light launcher i've tried, maybe related?
vanillacherry
VaCh Industries
#967 - 2012-05-30 15:01:31 UTC
Mathieollo wrote:
Birdrink wrote:

i hadn't noticed that, but light defenders are currently impossible to load into any light launcher i've tried, maybe related?

They go in the Expanded Launcher and it has been like that since Apocrypha.
Steijn
Quay Industries
#968 - 2012-05-30 15:15:54 UTC  |  Edited by: Steijn
Not sure if this is already mentioned in here, not sure even if it was introduced with Inferno but today ive noticed a very annoying bug/feature.

When jumping into a system where I intend to dock, i jump via the selected item jump icon, then when in the new system i rt click dock at the selected station. The problem im finding today is that every time i do it im getting the warning sound and session change in progress notification. Im then having to re-rt click etc. Why does it do this when im at the gate and nowhere near the station?

Why is this suddenly happening?
Linda Shadowborn
Dark Steel Industries
#969 - 2012-05-30 15:59:46 UTC
Today i keep getting the, you cannot warp to that as your warp drive cannot loc onto the item thingy... warning every time i warp.. to a stargate! and then the ship wont jump automatically even if i clicked the warp and jump button. almost lost a ship this way. thanks CCP
Glarbl Blarbl
Orion-Glarbl Mining Bureau
#970 - 2012-05-30 17:32:46 UTC
is it just me or is the tactical view messed up, like i click on an item which says it's 13km away (and the overview agrees) -- but the tactical overlay makes it look like it's 20km away.

Does this mean my gun range bubbles are wrong too?
mavrick1
waistland prospecters
#971 - 2012-05-30 19:36:42 UTC
i do not know if it is my computer or what, but my launcher is not updating. it is telling me to close the file evefile.exe and i do not know where to look for it

under the radar is where i fly i make my isk like very one

Makaganti
Doomheim
#972 - 2012-05-30 19:58:15 UTC
Selling a toon is also fuked up I have sold and bought heaps but now you have to stop training your skill to transfer toon this was never like that in the last 2 years.

CCP what the hell are you guys doing.

With Unity there is Power

Steijn
Quay Industries
#973 - 2012-05-30 20:46:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Steijn
mavrick1 wrote:
i do not know if it is my computer or what, but my launcher is not updating. it is telling me to close the file evefile.exe and i do not know where to look for it

ctrl+alt+ del

and its in processes

and it should be exefile.exe
Titas Agor
TITANS OF PEACE
#974 - 2012-05-30 22:09:50 UTC
Ancillary shield boosters are still not working.. now regular shield boosters seem to be screwed up as well now, pith x-type xlarge shield booster is now only boosting 1000 HP less then it was before todays patch, with the ancillary boosters having not changed in boost amounts at all. It seems now all shield boosters might not be taking in effect either the crystal implants, or the shield boost bonus from ships or perhaps a little of both now.

Yes this is for shield bonus ships like marauders ect..
Kelnarn Shaelingrath
State War Academy
Caldari State
#975 - 2012-05-30 22:37:38 UTC
Titas Agor wrote:
now regular shield boosters seem to be screwed up as well now, pith x-type xlarge shield booster is now only boosting 1000 HP less then it was before todays patch, with the ancillary boosters having not changed in boost amounts at all. It seems now all shield boosters might not be taking in effect either the crystal implants, or the shield boost bonus from ships or perhaps a little of both now.

Yes this is for shield bonus ships like marauders ect..

Add me to this too, I'm not seeing any change in ancillary and regular boost is down a few hundred as well...

Thanks

o/
Keln.
Messoroz
AQUILA INC
Verge of Collapse
#976 - 2012-05-30 23:26:48 UTC
In other news, only meta 0 and t2 tracking disruptors have the new missile disruption bonuses. The most used disruptors(metas) were left to dry.
Abigail Sagan
Skeleton Liberation Front
#977 - 2012-05-31 06:51:26 UTC
Messoroz wrote:
In other news, only meta 0 and t2 tracking disruptors have the new missile disruption bonuses. The most used disruptors(metas) were left to dry.

CCP SoniClover wrote in his blog
Quote:
We also wanted to update the Tracking Disruptors to affect missiles too, but the version we implemented was too limited (it only worked if you were flying certain ships and/or the enemy was using certain missiles). We haven’t found a good universal solution yet, so we’ll have to wait on this one.

So if the meta 0and 5 tracking disruptors have an effect on some missiles, it appears they have an extra (possibly nonfunctional) bonus instead of the others lacking a bonus.
Fillingkillboards
State War Academy
Caldari State
#978 - 2012-05-31 07:47:08 UTC
Don't know if it's been mentioned already, but mouse rollover info is not working on market orders. Not a game breaker but a minor annoyance.
Chavir
Quality Trade Venture
#979 - 2012-05-31 14:06:04 UTC
Do missile sentries have big impact on game performance?

My client suddenly slowed down severely in a mission. I think it had to do with missile effects on missile sentries, because all went back to normal as soon as I had destroyed those sentries (light missiles in this case). I didn't notice any major impact on game performance with missile effects on ships so far.
Race Drones
Garoun Investment Bank
Gallente Federation
#980 - 2012-05-31 14:28:05 UTC
Mathieollo wrote:
it would be nice to be able to shift + click open the entire set of all corp hangars as a single one as well instead of individual divisions needing to be shift + clicked one by one, it would remove a lot of inventory clutter in redundant/useless windows that people need to open to do simple things too.

+1

Ignorance is curable, Stupidity is not.

The "Planet of the Apes" is not science fiction, is a daily reality.

All is in "The Matrix".

See Beyond the Obvious.