These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

I want my SP refunded

First post
Author
Whitehound
#141 - 2012-05-08 00:10:17 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:
You know, ...

Shut it. Anyone who starts a comment with "You know" is a fool. Do not try to make me care for you. Roll

Loss is meaningful. Therefore is the loss of meaning likewise meaningful. It is the source of all trolling.

NosceTeIpsum
Intersolar Dynamics
#142 - 2012-05-08 00:10:25 UTC
Gay Mafia Princess wrote:
NosceTeIpsum wrote:
Andski wrote:
yo sup OP you should stop by the TOS sometime

Quote:
CCP MAY FIND IT NECESSARY ON OCCASION TO MAKE CHANGES TO OR RESET CERTAIN PARAMETERS OF THE PERSISTENT GAME WORLD MECHANICS, INTERFACE OR FEATURES OF EVE ONLINE IN ORDER TO MAINTAIN GAME BALANCE AND ENHANCE PLAYABILITY OR PERFORMANCE FOR ITS SUBSCRIBERS. THESE CHANGES MAY AFFECT OR CAUSE SETBACKS FOR THE CHARACTERS YOU’VE CREATED.

hope this has enlightened you some well bye

Omfg its in the fine writing....... what a cowinkidink O.o
Again... derp

This has all the signs of an unhealthy codependent relationship. OMG maybe we should try to right this wrong.

Or maybe you should stop skipping your Economics and English Classes... You might actually see things like this.
^_-
NosceTeIpsum
Intersolar Dynamics
#143 - 2012-05-08 00:11:40 UTC
Whitehound wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:
You know, ...

Shut it. Anyone who starts a comment with "You know" is a fool. Do not try to make me care for you. Roll

I'm still attempting to care for your posts..... still not.... really trying here though
Sobach
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#144 - 2012-05-08 00:12:31 UTC
NosceTeIpsum wrote:
Whitehound wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:
You know, ...

I'm still attempting to care for your posts..... still not.... really trying here though

it's just whitehound being whitehound
Ranger 1
Ranger Corp
Vae. Victis.
#145 - 2012-05-08 00:13:43 UTC
Whitehound wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:
You know, ...

Aww c'mon, you know you like me. Smile

View the latest EVE Online developments and other game related news and gameplay by visiting Ranger 1 Presents: Virtual Realms.

NosceTeIpsum
Intersolar Dynamics
#146 - 2012-05-08 00:14:10 UTC
Sobach wrote:
NosceTeIpsum wrote:
Whitehound wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:
You know, ...

it's just whitehound being whitehound

But.... its so bad...
NosceTeIpsum
Intersolar Dynamics
#147 - 2012-05-08 00:14:57 UTC
Ranger 1 wrote:
Whitehound wrote:
Ranger 1 wrote:
You know, ...

Aww c'mon, you know you like me. Smile

I can also kill you with my brain =P
Whitehound
#148 - 2012-05-08 00:17:51 UTC
Tippia wrote:
…and again, there is a difference between actually useless and choosing not to use a skill.

No. It is only for you a difference and because you are being selfish. Does a white umbrella protect better from rain than a black one does? I doubt it, yet they are different. A difference sometimes does not matter and is only a difference.

Loss is meaningful. Therefore is the loss of meaning likewise meaningful. It is the source of all trolling.

Karadion Kohlar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#149 - 2012-05-08 00:17:57 UTC
https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=1262521#post1262521

Just edited my post that was right underneath the OP so no one will bother to read this mess of a thread.
Gay Mafia Princess
Doomheim
#150 - 2012-05-08 00:21:27 UTC
Karadion Kohlar wrote:

Just edited my post that was right underneath the OP so no one will bother to read this mess of a thread.

Why are you insisting that I am scamming? Do you have any proof? Amazed that the biggest scam alliance in the game is telling me I am scamming when I am not.
NosceTeIpsum
Intersolar Dynamics
#151 - 2012-05-08 00:23:36 UTC
Karadion Kohlar wrote:

Why are you insisting that I am scamming? Do you have any proof? Amazed that the biggest scam alliance in the game is telling me I am scamming when I am not.

You should REALLY take those English classes.....
Gay Mafia Princess
Doomheim
#152 - 2012-05-08 00:24:45 UTC
NosceTeIpsum wrote:
Karadion Kohlar wrote:

Not everyone speaks english as a first language in the world you know.
Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#153 - 2012-05-08 00:26:21 UTC
Whitehound wrote:
No.
Incorrect.

“Useless” means the skill cannot be used even if you want to.
“Choosing not to use it” means it can be used, but you don't want to.

The two are pretty much each other's exact opposites. There is also (at least) a third category, which led up to the learning skill change…
Patrick Estemaire
Cosmic Puppet Theatre
#154 - 2012-05-08 00:27:50 UTC
Karadion Kohlar wrote:

Thanks for the time you just saved me.
NosceTeIpsum
Intersolar Dynamics
#155 - 2012-05-08 00:28:29 UTC
NosceTeIpsum wrote:
Karadion Kohlar wrote:

Not everyone speaks english as a first language in the world you know.

Totally missed the point....
Whitehound
#156 - 2012-05-08 00:41:08 UTC
Tippia wrote:
Whitehound wrote:
No.
Incorrect.

“Useless” means the skill cannot be used even if you want to.
“Choosing not to use it” means it can be used, but you don't want to.

The two are pretty much each other's exact opposites. There is also (at least) a third category, which led up to the learning skill change…

No, it is irrelevant. Stop trying to win an argument, which you have already lost the moment you started looking for reasons. One can give SPs for any reason or no reason at all.

It is just nice when it is plausible, but really, you only have to accept it. Then making it plausible helps CCP with shutting you up or they might not hear the end of you.

Harden up.

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#157 - 2012-05-08 00:47:20 UTC
Whitehound wrote:
No, it is irrelevant.
Nope. It actually matters a whole lot, since skills being rendered useless makes them a candidate for reimbursement, whereas people choosing to do something that does not involve the skills they've trained rather disqualifies them for any such treatment.

Quote:
One can give SPs for any reason or no reason at all.
…and the policy is that without a good reason, none will be given (just like with all reimbursements). Choosing not to use a skill is not a good reason for SP reimbursement, just like a ship gathering dust in your hangar is not a good reason for getting it reimbursed.

Quote:
Harden up.
I agree, the OP needs to HTFU and accept the choices he made.
Vertisce Soritenshi
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#158 - 2012-05-08 00:52:19 UTC
I wan't the OP to be banned permanantly from the forums. I guess we all don't get what we want though...oh well.

Bounties for all! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=2279821#post2279821

Whitehound
#159 - 2012-05-08 00:53:31 UTC
Tippia wrote:
... It actually matters a whole lot ...

Yes, to you. Again, just one of your selfish rants where you try to find reasons to close your eyes. I have seen your comments long enough now. You always want reasons like you are CCP. Roll

If you want to help then tell the OP how she can use the skills she trained to make ISKs. She had planned to use corporation contracts to make ISKs with shiny modules. How can she now use the skills to achieve the same after the change?

Shian Yang
#160 - 2012-05-08 00:57:25 UTC
Whitehound wrote:
If you want to help then tell the OP how she can use the skills she trained to make ISKs. She had planned to use corporation contracts to make ISKs with shiny modules. How can she now use the skills to achieve the same after the change?

Greetings capsuleer,

The same way as before; using Contracts. The market is only an additional option.

Regards,

Shian Yang