These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

WTF Mining Permit from Goonswarm??

Author
hank boar
Doomheim
#41 - 2012-05-03 17:42:50 UTC
Xython wrote:
Internet Lawyer Steve wrote:

Quote:

Von: Andski

- Any indication of MACRO USAGE will void your request. Goonswarm Federation does not intend on supporting botters.

Internet Lawyer Steve on the scene.....

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAA

Goons dont support botting...

HAHAHAHAHAAA

whatever..

And we don't. Botting, RMTing, and other douchie things are prohibited from even being discussed on Goonfleet services (forums, mumble, in game chat, etc). In addition, if we do find botters, they are free kills -- being blue won't protect them.

Can you say that about all the highsec industrial corps that are quite literally thriving on the backbone of botted minerals?

No?

Confirming: Goons are more ethical than Highsec Miner Pubbies.

Goons main goal in any MMO is to use any and evey exploit they find in the game to to use as they see fit Botting included so I would have to call you on that sir

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#42 - 2012-05-03 17:46:12 UTC
hank boar wrote:
Goons main goal in any MMO is to use any and evey exploit they find in the game to to use as they see fit Botting included so I would have to call you on that sir

This is a lie. Our goal in any MMO is to create content for the rest of the playerbase, such as the Gallente ice interdiction, Burn Jita and our stewardship of Hulkageddon V.

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

RomeStar
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#43 - 2012-05-03 17:47:15 UTC
[quote=Xython][quote=Internet Lawyer Steve]
Quote:

Confirming: Goons are more ethical than Highsec Miner Pubbies.

Couldnt stop laughing! Please keep this list up so I know who the real idiots are who paid into this.

Signatured removed, CCP Phantom

hank boar
Doomheim
#44 - 2012-05-03 17:50:36 UTC  |  Edited by: hank boar
Andski wrote:
hank boar wrote:

This is a lie. Our goal in any MMO is to create content for the rest of the playerbase, such as the Gallente ice interdiction, Burn Jita and our stewardship of Hulkageddon V.

them your bosses words not mine.... look it up on youtube

should be under fanfest 1st or second year can't remember....
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#45 - 2012-05-03 17:52:40 UTC
hank boar wrote:
Andski wrote:
hank boar wrote:

Darius Johnson's "ruin your game" nonsense? Which in and of itself doesn't add any veracity to your nonsensical claim, and on top of that, the guy was high as hell.

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Miss Yanumano
Cadence Industrial Syndicate
#46 - 2012-05-03 18:27:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Miss Yanumano
hank boar wrote:
Andski wrote:
hank boar wrote:

should be under fanfest 1st or second year can't remember....

Didn't you hear? Andski is mittens, I know this to be true because someone posted it here, and every poster here are informed, reasonable and logical persons who would never resort to name calling or intellectually dishonest posting.

No, they would never do that...
Spy 21
Infidelia Black
#47 - 2012-05-03 18:30:28 UTC
The permit will also get you a discounted breakfast at any Vancouver area Dennys.

Obfuscation for the WIN on page 3...

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#48 - 2012-05-03 18:32:22 UTC
Spy 21 wrote:
The permit will also get you a discounted breakfast at any Vancouver area Dennys.

You have no idea what a pain that was to arrange.

Lapine Davion
Outer Ring Applied Logistics
#49 - 2012-05-03 18:37:02 UTC
Andski wrote:
hank boar wrote:
Andski wrote:
hank boar wrote:

Darius Johnson's "ruin your game" nonsense? Which in and of itself doesn't add any veracity to your nonsensical claim, and on top of that, the guy was high as hell.

Also how long ago was Fanfest 1? No, Hank is right, CEOs and players may change, but their goals will always be the same.

[b]Don't worry about posting with your main!  Post with your brain! "Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."[/b]

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#50 - 2012-05-03 18:46:06 UTC
Fannie Maes the reason your coffee tasted funny this morning was i personally urinated in it

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#51 - 2012-05-03 18:47:01 UTC
the reason you are going nowhere at your job and or school is i personally paid off your boss to hate you

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#52 - 2012-05-03 18:50:56 UTC
I hope the spreadsheet doesn't accidentally get linked so gankers can gank ppl on the list and get double lulz.

AHEM.

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#53 - 2012-05-03 18:52:13 UTC
Cipher Jones wrote:
I hope the spreadsheet doesn't accidentally get linked so gankers can gank ppl on the list and get double lulz.

AHEM.

But, as you know, their winnings would be void!

Cipher Jones
#54 - 2012-05-03 18:52:39 UTC
Weaselior wrote:
Fannie Maes the reason your coffee tasted funny this morning was i personally urinated in it

I'm sure your penis fits snugly in the vent as to not spill any. Brilliant.

internet spaceships

and don't forget it

Cipher Jones
#55 - 2012-05-03 18:53:12 UTC
Andski wrote:
Cipher Jones wrote:

AHEM.

But, as you know, their winnings would be void!

OHS NOES!

internet spaceships

and don't forget it

Destroy Goonswarm
Doomheim
#56 - 2012-05-03 18:54:55 UTC
I repeat my last statement regarding Goonswarm Federation and associates:

All nullsec, lowsec and highsec alliances, corp and players should team up, wardec them and wipe them from the face of the map. Goonswarm, imo, are terrorists, nothing more, nothing less.

DG.
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#57 - 2012-05-03 18:56:29 UTC
Destroy Goonswarm wrote:

All nullsec, lowsec and highsec alliances, corp and players should team up, wardec them and wipe them from the face of the map. Goonswarm, imo, are terrorists, nothing more, nothing less.

DG.

yeah with you behind this it will happen in no time

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#58 - 2012-05-03 18:58:13 UTC
Destroy Goonswarm wrote:

DG.

guilty as charged

we'll be in vfk, don't dawdle or we might blow something up!

Rimase
#59 - 2012-05-03 19:03:58 UTC
lold

Looking to join Caldari Faction Warfare corporation!

Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#60 - 2012-05-03 19:05:13 UTC
so much outrage over a lowly goon trying to make a name for himself and get outta da 'hood