These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hulkageddon V: Unholy Union. 4000 dead miners.

Author
Helicity Boson
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#161 - 2012-05-06 18:53:21 UTC
Over 3000 now, and 611billion isk in damages.

This hulkageddon is a big 'un

teehee~
Indahmawar Fazmarai
#162 - 2012-05-06 20:30:56 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Indahmawar Fazmarai wrote:
How comes that still there are no prizes for most Orca kills / smartbomb kills?

How comes there's only one tear?

Lazy we are?

I detect CryCryCry

U want EZ Orkaz 2 ? Roll

Or is sarcasm and irony running so thick it's indistinguishable from reality ?

Dude, I am mining in a BS and having quite fun in a system where nobody has ganked a single Hulk yet. Lol

And i have one of my glorious hunches about Hulkageddon V: It's going to be the very reason why there will not be a Hulkageddon VI.

It's too long, Helicity is too uninvolved, the Goons are overtaking it for one of their one-time pranks... it's wasted. Burned out. Helicity already is thinking to not carry out Hulkageddon VI, and this thought will mature unti he eventually hands out the event to other hands.

This is the last Hulkageddon.
Miilla
Hulkageddon Orphanage
#163 - 2012-05-06 20:38:40 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:

Lazy we are?

I detect CryCryCry

U want EZ Orkaz 2 ? Roll

Or is sarcasm and irony running so thick it's indistinguishable from reality ?

Dude, I am mining in a BS and having quite fun in a system where nobody has ganked a single Hulk yet. Lol

And i have one of my glorious hunches about Hulkageddon V: It's going to be the very reason why there will not be a Hulkageddon VI.

It's too long, Helicity is too uninvolved, the Goons are overtaking it for one of their one-time pranks... it's wasted. Burned out. Helicity already is thinking to not carry out Hulkageddon VI, and this thought will mature unti he eventually hands out the event to other hands.

Hulkageddon will only die when Eve dies :P It may be in different forms but it will never die :P
Gloomy Gus
Deep Core Mining Inc.
#164 - 2012-05-06 21:19:57 UTC
a little hulkageddon lives in all of us

"DIE N***ERS1 DIE!!!" - EVENEWS24's Riverini "Gloomy Gus is literally a pocket" - Krixtal Icefluxor (former EVE Online player)

Thomas Kreshant
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#165 - 2012-05-06 21:22:19 UTC
Miilla wrote:

Hulkageddon will only die when Eve dies :P It may be in different forms but it will never die :P

So which is it?
Miilla
Hulkageddon Orphanage
#166 - 2012-05-06 22:04:19 UTC
Thomas Kreshant wrote:
Miilla wrote:

So which is it?

Which is what? Maybe if you stopped doodling on your face with a permanent marker pen you could see what I wrote more clearly.
Thomas Kreshant
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#167 - 2012-05-06 22:15:52 UTC
Die or not?
Verte Sinkon
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#168 - 2012-05-06 22:53:19 UTC

Lazy we are?

Thanks for the input yoda.
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#169 - 2012-05-07 00:15:45 UTC

So would you say it ~had no effect~?

Didn't want that hulk anyway?

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

sgt dirtboss
Legio Titanica
Already Replaced.
#170 - 2012-05-07 05:32:39 UTC
Am I the only guy here that realises that having a freighter right now is one of the best things you can have?

I mean common, just watch the market tab, look where the least Hulk kills have been made and buy up a **** ton of rocks there.
Then go to where ever at that point in time and space the most Hulk kills have been made, and sell for a 10% profit Big smile
Pres Crendraven
#171 - 2012-05-07 05:58:25 UTC
I noticed Hulk sales are dropping. Isn't this supposed to boost tech sales?

Meta34me

Corp and Alliance details hidden to protect the innocent.

Mono Ethanolamine
Perkone
Caldari State
#172 - 2012-05-07 06:10:31 UTC
we should stock more mining ships and wait until the mining reviveBig smile
Helicity Boson
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#173 - 2012-05-07 08:15:19 UTC
Alavaria Fera wrote:

So would you say it ~had no effect~?

Didn't want that hulk anyway?

Do not even speak to the unbelievers my friend! Their ears are full of Veldspar dust, and the only thing they hear is the braying of their fellows as we lead them to the slaughter~
Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#174 - 2012-05-07 08:24:56 UTC
Fannie Maes wrote:
Malcanis wrote:

Sure thing, as long as you grab one and start mining in G-0Q.

We'll see who lasts longest, shall we?

If you are blue to everyone they should not be shooting you.

Who said anything about anyone being blue to anyone?

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Whitehound
#175 - 2012-05-07 08:35:19 UTC

Nonsense, it will continue to run this strong as long as the mining ships are as crap as they are. And when CCP fixed them, if they do it or if they do it right, then Hulkageddon will continue to run just like an ABBA record does.

Once a big hit, always a big hit.

Loss is meaningful. Therefore is the loss of meaning likewise meaningful. It is the source of all trolling.

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#176 - 2012-05-07 09:09:35 UTC
Honestly, all this fuss just because hi-sec miners are taking their turn losing ships just like everyone else does.

"Just remember later that I warned against any change to jump ranges or fatigue. You earned whats coming."

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#177 - 2012-05-07 12:12:03 UTC

Uninvolved ? I can't even start with this one.......

Show us the post where Helicity has expressed disinterest in continuing.

Helicity has to hand the event to nobody. I (yes a High Sec carebear) spent awhile trying to re-coordinate the event back in february until Helicity came back into the fold. And that may happen in the future, and I don't need anybody's permission. And neither does anybody else.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#178 - 2012-05-07 12:19:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
Pres Crendraven wrote:
I noticed Hulk sales are dropping. Isn't this supposed to boost tech sales?

Well, SALE prices are dropping.

Actually that is the .01-ISK Bots that left Jita and have now invaded Dodixie AND Rens.

Thanks for not focusing on Market Bots, CCP. You clean up your bottom line on the RMT bots, but leave the real customers twisting in the wind in the EVE Markets.Evil

Orcas as well. 275,000,000 ISK Orcas ? Really guys ? You are either pathetic or can 'enjoy' selling at a loss because of too much ISK. And we know which alliance THAT would be I do believe..........

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Brooks Puuntai
Solar Nexus.
#179 - 2012-05-07 12:26:55 UTC
Event isn't even a challenge anymore also ganking a untanked/defenseless ship is only comical the first couple times. Why not actually get creative and challenging and see how many mission runners you can gank. Then again those who get into these events aren't looking for a challenge.

CCP's Motto: If it isn't broken, break it. If it is broken, ignore it. Improving NPE / Dynamic New Eden

Malcanis
Vanishing Point.
The Initiative.
#180 - 2012-05-07 12:39:24 UTC
Brooks Puuntai wrote:
Event isn't even a challenge anymore also ganking a untanked/defenseless ship is only comical the first couple times. Why not actually get creative and challenging and see how many mission runners you can gank. Then again those who get into these events aren't looking for a challenge.

So organise your own Tengugeddon if you think it would be more fun.

Grath Telkin, 11.10.2016