These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Hulkageddon V: Unholy Union. 4000 dead miners.

Author
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#101 - 2012-05-03 00:36:58 UTC
Fannie Maes wrote:
Sara XIII wrote:
Andski wrote:
since 0.0 is so safe and it has the best ores why aren't you all mining there

hmm?

gate camps

no friends

an abrasive attitude

I feel bad now. Can I stop there? Sad

Have to gate camp=boring

have friends and thus already joined a corp, did not buy themselves entry into goons Lol

Does not want to be a drone and come of work every single day to have a psychopathic child with autism order them around.

I feel bad now. But I am glad to continue to explain how sad you guys are! Big smile

as if you're not already at the bottom of the food chain, mining veldspar

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Nephilius
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#102 - 2012-05-03 00:37:26 UTC  |  Edited by: Nephilius
Andski wrote:
Sara XIII wrote:
Andski wrote:

hmm?

gate camps

no friends

an abrasive attitude

scouts

make some

learn how to be sociable

Sorry, I have enough pimples on my ass without dragging it through the dirt to encourage the formation of more. Appreciate the offer though.

Besides she never said safe for us. Safe for you, however... And there is a difference between making friends and making yourself into a victim.
"If."
Walking Truth
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#103 - 2012-05-03 00:41:22 UTC
I'm not a miner, nor I care to be. But don't you brainless monkeys that participates in this hulkaggedon think at all? Goon is playing everyone. Why do you think they are paying for you to kill miners? I would say that it's only because they want to be the only miners left. Then, when every single miner is away from his client doing any other thing, goon will be mining their ***** off to get the only ore everyone is going to see for some time. This will make the ships you id**ts fly way too expensive. And since it seems you don't think at all, you'll be buying it on the highest price possible, making the only intelligent people(who ever is behind) richier and richier.
Seriously, why don't you go and pick up a real fight? I heard Reds and Blues are in a constant war. So do it! Stop playing on others hand.
Well, since I think you won't be able to think on this at all, because you are too stu**d to do it, I hope CCP would do something real fast so that EvE don't get to be an abandoned game and have to go to Free to Play model.

WT
Fannie Maes
Doomheim
#104 - 2012-05-03 00:47:44 UTC
Andski wrote:
Fannie Maes wrote:
Sara XIII wrote:
Andski wrote:

hmm?

gate camps

no friends

an abrasive attitude

Have to gate camp=boring

have friends and thus already joined a corp, did not buy themselves entry into goons Lol

Does not want to be a drone and come of work every single day to have a psychopathic child with autism order them around.

I feel bad now. But I am glad to continue to explain how sad you guys are! Big smile

as if you're not already at the bottom of the food chain, mining veldspar

aaawww smoochie!
Andski
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#105 - 2012-05-03 00:55:03 UTC
Walking Truth wrote:
I'm not a miner, nor I care to be. But don't you brainless monkeys that participates in this hulkaggedon think at all? Goon is playing everyone. Why do you think they are paying for you to kill miners? I would say that it's only because they want to be the only miners left. Then, when every single miner is away from his client doing any other thing, goon will be mining their ***** off to get the only ore everyone is going to see for some time. This will make the ships you id**ts fly way too expensive. And since it seems you don't think at all, you'll be buying it on the highest price possible, making the only intelligent people(who ever is behind) richier and richier.
Seriously, why don't you go and pick up a real fight? I heard Reds and Blues are in a constant war. So do it! Stop playing on others hand.
Well, since I think you won't be able to think on this at all, because you are too stu**d to do it, I hope CCP would do something real fast so that EvE don't get to be an abandoned game and have to go to Free to Play model.

WT

lol tinfoil hats

technetium is literally 70% of a hulk

Twitter: @EVEAndski

"It's easy to speak for the silent majority. They rarely object to what you put into their mouths."    - Abrazzar

Molang
MyXGamer
#106 - 2012-05-03 00:57:48 UTC
Token care bear speaking

years ago I used to mine for my bread. Man am I glad I got out of the business. small profits, more dangerous than lvl 4 missions, and boring enough to want to puke.

However being the manufacturer I am now I am enjoying the 15% spike in Hulk prices in *Amarr.

* suddenly found god in Amarr space while I wait out the Carnage in Jita

Keep it up!!!

Walking Truth
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#107 - 2012-05-03 01:03:05 UTC
Andski wrote:
Walking Truth wrote:

WT

lol tinfoil hats

That's what I'm talking about...
It's not the hulk that matters. It's the ore that comes from them...
Is it that hard to think?
Helicity Boson
Immortalis Inc.
Shadow Cartel
#108 - 2012-05-03 01:31:16 UTC
Walking Truth wrote:
Andski wrote:
Walking Truth wrote:

WT

lol tinfoil hats

That's what I'm talking about...

You are mistaking " not caring " with " not thinking "

a dangerous mistake.
Frederick Sanger
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#109 - 2012-05-03 01:32:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Frederick Sanger
Walking Truth wrote:

Won't someone think of the precious Tritanium?
Frederick Sanger
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#110 - 2012-05-03 01:32:15 UTC  |  Edited by: Frederick Sanger
Surfin's PlunderBunny
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#111 - 2012-05-03 01:41:37 UTC
hooray! I got a window to get my catalysts into Jita so I can Hulkageddon Big smile

"Little ginger moron" ~David Hasselhoff 

Want to see what Surf is training or how little isk Surf has?  http://eveboard.com/pilot/Surfin%27s_PlunderBunny

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#112 - 2012-05-03 01:44:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
Molang wrote:
Token care bear speaking

years ago I used to mine for my bread. Man am I glad I got out of the business. small profits, more dangerous than lvl 4 missions,

Yup, my 2 Billion a week with mining, PI, Missions, and Manufacturing BY MYSELF (we are all independent in Corp) and a few other odds and ends, is just so pathetic.

You have no clue what you speak of TBH.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Karn Dulake
Doomheim
#113 - 2012-05-03 01:52:44 UTC
Who is Helicity Boson?

Is she an underling of The Mittani? (i only ask as hulkaggeddon kills are on a Goonswarm killboard)

If she is then good work on the Burn Jita campaign but you could have kicked off Hulkaggeddon yourself Mittans instead of having an unknown flunkie do it for you.
I dont normally troll, but when i do i do it on General Discussion.
Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#114 - 2012-05-03 02:00:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
Karn Dulake wrote:
Who is Helicity Boson?

Is she an underling of The Mittani? (i only ask as hulkaggeddon kills are on a Goonswarm killboard)

If she is then good work on the Burn Jita campaign but you could have kicked off Hulkaggeddon yourself Mittans instead of having an unknown flunkie do it for you.

Flunkie Shocked

Oh my goodness I'm just going to quickly type then duck and cover now that the stuff is going to hit the fan.

Helicity Boson FOUNDED the Hulkageddon event YEARS ago.

the mittani is RIDING IN on the coattails this year as far as I'm concerned, although it is collaborative.

Helicity has nothing to do with organizing Burn Jita as public knowledge.

Read the first sentence and be shamed.

http://wiki.eveonline.com/en/wiki/Hulkageddon

Be SCARED NOW.

And you should really watch what you type on the forums, especially when dealing and asking about people you admit you know nothing of. Hope you learn a huge lesson.

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#115 - 2012-05-03 02:10:43 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Cipher Jones wrote:

Then you are sincerely ******* below average intelligence.

I would agree that suicide ganking is comparable to terrorism.

But Hulkageddon comes with fair warning and no surprise (for most players).

Did they give fair warning before 9/11 ??

I didn't think so.

THAT's terrorism.

Have both the decency and intelligence to read what I write if you wish to reply.

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#116 - 2012-05-03 02:19:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Krixtal Icefluxor
Cipher Jones wrote:
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Cipher Jones wrote:

Then you are sincerely ******* below average intelligence.

I would agree that suicide ganking is comparable to terrorism.

But Hulkageddon comes with fair warning and no surprise (for most players).

Did they give fair warning before 9/11 ??

I didn't think so.

THAT's terrorism.

Have both the decency and intelligence to read what I write if you wish to reply.

Nope. I agree with what Abdiel said ("I don't think that word means what...."), not you. You are also just shiptoasting.

Henry Haphorn
Killer Yankee
#117 - 2012-05-03 02:46:32 UTC
Walking Truth wrote:

WT

You almost got it correct, but you got it wrong.

Goons control a significant portion of the technetium market. They don't want to be the only miners in Hulks. They want to monopolize on Hulk sales through control of technetium. It's why they are now creating OTEC (Organization of Technetium Exporting Corporations). Every time you buy a replacement Hulk or buy technetium-based components, you contribute money to the Goons who then fund the gankers to kill more Hulks and (consequently) the one you just bought or built.

Not only is this very similar to a cycle of life, It's also a very genius business model. You have to look at it from a corrupted business perspective.

Adapt or Die

Cipher Jones
The Thomas Edwards Taco Tuesday All Stars
#118 - 2012-05-03 04:53:12 UTC
Quote:
Nope. I agree with what Abdiel said ("I don't think that word means what...."), not you. You are also just shiptoasting.

Flat out refusing to read. No child left behind indeed.

internet spaceships

are serious business sir.

and don't forget it

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#119 - 2012-05-03 05:19:10 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Molang wrote:
Token care bear speaking

years ago I used to mine for my bread. Man am I glad I got out of the business. small profits, more dangerous than lvl 4 missions,

Yup, my 2 Billion a week with mining, PI, Missions, and Manufacturing BY MYSELF (we are all independent in Corp) and a few other odds and ends, is just so pathetic.

You have no clue what you speak of TBH.

if you want to pretend your vanity corp is not a vanity corp don't make all the names similar dude

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.

Weaselior
GoonWaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#120 - 2012-05-03 05:19:44 UTC
also every so often you accidentally post with one of the others and clearly didn't realize it

Head of the Goonswarm Economic Warfare Cabal Pubbie Management and Exploitation Division.