These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.

Burn Jita Over (?) - Outcome and Results

Author
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#181 - 2012-04-29 20:18:26 UTC
David Cedarbridge wrote:
Soldarius wrote:
What was the goal of Burn Jita again?

Lotta goons butt-hurt over Mittani getting banned. Enjoy yourselves in hisecks.

"Hey guys, we're going to celebrate Mittens getting reelected by shooting pubbies in Jita. Fun for all!"
"Mittens got banned, Jita burn is still on. Setting it for the day Mittens gets unbanned because its easier to mark a calendar once than twice."

Uh huh... like that would every happen.

I totally believe the pubby's story here.

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Hatt0ri Hanz0
Life sucks then you die Ltd.
#182 - 2012-04-29 20:27:57 UTC
Sigurd Sig Hansen wrote:
what 10,000 ships get killed

28 freighters

roflmao werent those your main targets? lol

Frigates, Battlecruisers and destroyers over 4500 - almost half are the ganking ships?

I dont chalk this up as a win... this is more like Burn Goonswarm
Or Goons burn money

Sendo Jarix wrote:
It hasn't finished yet and you are completely overlooking the surrounding systems where people leaving Jita were caught.

Thought it was "burn Jita" not "burn the systems surrounding Jita cause out Burn Jita board doesnt show those kills"

Xander Riggs wrote:
Thousands of ships destroyed in a day will surely have no effect on prices.

They usually dont when theyre killed in 0.0, they have a extremely small one during hulkageddon. But we'll let the market speak for itself.

Are you somehow surprised? What did you expect was going to happen, when GSF gave like a months advanced notice? And did anybody actually expect that every one of those gankers weren't going to be popped by Concord? This was never about boosting their killboard efficiency, I'm sorry you can't see otherwise.
Citamarret
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#183 - 2012-04-29 20:30:09 UTC
Krios Ahzek
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#184 - 2012-04-29 20:33:33 UTC
Krixtal Icefluxor wrote:
Krios Ahzek wrote:
Soldarius wrote:
What was the goal of Burn Jita again?

From a personal standpoint, it was:
Destroy an arbitrary number of ships in Jita and get filthy rich from the suicide reimbursement. Joe Goon is actually turning a profit from murdering you and dying to CONCORD.

Ya know...we really don't give a crap what you think. Never have, never will.

I am deeply saddened that what I think never has and never will make you defecate in your pants furiously.

Though All Men Do Despise Us

Krixtal Icefluxor
INLAND EMPIRE Galactic
#185 - 2012-04-29 20:35:19 UTC

We are still waiting for whatever crap was going to be said.......

So, you can post links. What other tricks did you learn today ?

"He has mounted his hind-legs, and blown crass vapidities through the bowel of his neck."  - Ambrose Bierce on Oscar Wilde's Lecture in San Francisco 1882

Krios Ahzek
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#186 - 2012-04-29 20:35:24 UTC
I have been trying to inject the virus responsible for explosive diarrhea in my posts for quite a while. Your feedback helps me refine my technique.

Garreck
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#187 - 2012-04-29 20:39:01 UTC

Fake/goon alts/doesn't count because dumb. Burn Jita is a flame-out.

Blink
Krios Ahzek
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#188 - 2012-04-29 20:43:20 UTC
Garreck wrote:

Fake/goon alts/doesn't count because dumb. Burn Jita is a flame-out.

Blink

Yes you see we stick 30 bil in freighters and gank them for all to steal, because

Krios Ahzek
Royal Amarr Institute
Amarr Empire
#189 - 2012-04-29 20:45:27 UTC
Oh I didn't see you were CVA:

Greetings Capsuleer,

It appears that thou art implying that we have faketh these death-telegraphs. It arth the most horribleth of lies.

Forsoothe,

Krios Ahzek, Capsuleer of the Goonswarm Federation

GallowsCalibrator
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#190 - 2012-04-29 20:48:52 UTC
Burning is still not happening guys, perfectly safe to undock http://www.eve-kill.net/?a=kill_detail&kll_id=13225871
Garreck
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#191 - 2012-04-29 20:49:51 UTC
Krios Ahzek wrote:
Oh I didn't see you were CVA:

Greetings Capsuleer,

It appears that thou art implying that we have faketh these death-telegraphs. It arth the most horribleth of lies.

Forsoothe,

Krios Ahzek, Capsuleer of the Goonswarm Federation

Thou dost mistake me! I do make mirth of what slanderous retort I foresee.
Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#192 - 2012-04-29 21:01:17 UTC
Between 30 and 100 freighters an hour in and out of 4/4 over the weekend. The heroes of bee country managed to kill 28 of them.

Lets do a little math here... LOL ...why bother!!

Obvious fail is obvious.

Mr Epeen Cool
GallowsCalibrator
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#193 - 2012-04-29 21:07:52 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:
Between 30 and 100 freighters an hour in and out of 4/4 over the weekend. The heroes of bee country managed to kill 28 of them.

Obvious fail is obvious.

Mr Epeen Cool

Yes. It's you. You're the obvious fail.
Tenebrae Syrennis
Abattoir Research and Development
#194 - 2012-04-29 21:33:11 UTC  |  Edited by: Tenebrae Syrennis
Xander Riggs wrote:
Thousands of ships destroyed in a day will surely have no effect on prices.

Start blapping Hulks, pls, kthxbai.

E:

Blap, blap!

(Did I do it right, goonie? Because it's my highest aspiration to graduate from execrable "pubbie" to be another shambling 1337 dullsec drooler who can't think or critically reason its way out of a wet paper bag, pressing "F1" on command. [/sarcasm])

I have come to eat all your brains.

Polly Oxford
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#195 - 2012-04-29 21:40:51 UTC
Mr Epeen wrote:

Obvious fail is obvious.

Mr Epeen Cool

Btw, where does everyone get that hilariously inaccurate number 28? It's always fun to see the BIG LEAKS from our forums incoming, when there is some internal news and every mouthbreathing pubbies comes out of their whole and still nobody manages to get an even halfway accurate number, even if we have semi-regular updates on every kill on Jabber/forums.

Also it's funny that you still don't get why we do what we do, even though you spend a hilarious amount of time on these forums. I guess you have some kind of reasoning behind all your delusions :)
Kietay Ayari
Caldari State
#196 - 2012-04-29 22:13:36 UTC
Xander Riggs wrote:
Balthisus Filtch wrote:
CCP are counting all the subscription money this event will generate. This is brilliant for EVE, the amount of fun and interest it has generated in game is only matched by the amount of coverage it seems to have generated outside the game as well.

Apart from about 20 or so industrialists who provided the "big" kills (and how they didn't get the burn Jita memo I don't know) pretty much everyone else is happy and having fun.

- Goon leaders upped their rep even further
- Goons and Co members got pew pew fun
- Some empire corps got to have pew pew fun with Goons
- People so inclined buffed their kill boards and ratios whoring goon kills off Concord
- Industrialists who made the hulls made a tidy profit
- Traders and speculators made loads of the market fluctuations
- Everyone else got something to talk about
- CCP have a game making the headlines in a number of places all over the net

Oh yeah and Concord got to prove that they rule lol.

Good for goons leadership for stumping up the few hundred billion in hulls this event cost. I am sure it is hardly a dent in the alliance wealth and that people pulling the strings had all the right investments in minerals in hulls behind the scenes to make make themselves rich anyway.

This guy sees the big picture.

There is hope for us all.

Ferox #1

Mr Epeen
It's All About Me
#197 - 2012-04-29 22:22:12 UTC
Polly Oxford wrote:

Also it's funny that you still don't get why we do what we do, even though you spend a hilarious amount of time on these forums. I guess you have some kind of reasoning behind all your delusions :)

I get what you do.

What you have always done and will always do. Boast and backpedal. Make stuff up as needed and pretend you didn't actually post what you just posted. Lie about everything.

As to why you do it? Can't say for sure. I don't have access to your therapists notes, so all I can do is guess.

Mr Epeen Cool
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#198 - 2012-04-29 22:28:22 UTC
Kietay Ayari wrote:
Xander Riggs wrote:
Balthisus Filtch wrote:
CCP are counting all the subscription money this event will generate. This is brilliant for EVE, the amount of fun and interest it has generated in game is only matched by the amount of coverage it seems to have generated outside the game as well.

Apart from about 20 or so industrialists who provided the "big" kills (and how they didn't get the burn Jita memo I don't know) pretty much everyone else is happy and having fun.

- Goon leaders upped their rep even further
- Goons and Co members got pew pew fun
- Some empire corps got to have pew pew fun with Goons
- People so inclined buffed their kill boards and ratios whoring goon kills off Concord
- Industrialists who made the hulls made a tidy profit
- Traders and speculators made loads of the market fluctuations
- Everyone else got something to talk about
- CCP have a game making the headlines in a number of places all over the net

Oh yeah and Concord got to prove that they rule lol.

Good for goons leadership for stumping up the few hundred billion in hulls this event cost. I am sure it is hardly a dent in the alliance wealth and that people pulling the strings had all the right investments in minerals in hulls behind the scenes to make make themselves rich anyway.

This guy sees the big picture.

There is hope for us all.

Not just the people having investments, the alliance has and produces tons of tech which also went up a lot. More isk for us to get reimbursed with as well ~

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#199 - 2012-04-29 22:29:01 UTC
Polly Oxford wrote:
Btw, where does everyone get that hilariously inaccurate number 28? It's always fun to see the BIG LEAKS from our forums incoming, when there is some internal news and every mouthbreathing pubbies comes out of their whole and still nobody manages to get an even halfway accurate number, even if we have semi-regular updates on every kill on Jabber/forums.

We're having no effect, lets just go home.

How far past 50 are we by now?

Nicolo da'Vicenza
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#200 - 2012-04-29 22:39:35 UTC
EVE LIVE ticker: Jita saw 08 units of Morphite traded for 117,960.08 ISK on 29/04