These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

• Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123

CCP Stop catering to casual PvPer's like Goons

First post
Author
DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#41 - 2012-04-28 04:46:15 UTC
Quote:
CCP Stop catering to casual PvPer's like Goons

They can't.

Cuz they're Bedfellows, or Goodfellows, or Goodbedfellows, or something like that.
Corbin Blair
Doomheim
#42 - 2012-04-28 04:54:32 UTC  |  Edited by: Corbin Blair
......................................__................................................
.............................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,..........................................
.......................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,....................................
..................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,..................................
...............,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\.......................... .......
.............;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\................................
..............\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/.........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,......................... ..
...............\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*...........`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,..........................
................\llllllllllll,-~*.....................)_-\..*`*;..)..........................
.................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................/.....................
..................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;................/.\..................
................./.../.../.../..,-,..*~,.`*~*................*...\.................
................|.../.../.../.*`...\...........................)....)¯`~,..................
................|./.../..../.......)......,.)`*~-,............/....|..)...`~-,.............
..............././.../...,*`-,.....`-,...*`....,---......\..../...../..|.........¯```*~-,,,,
...............(..........)`*~-,....`*`.,-~*.,-*......|.../..../.../............\........
................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*..........|.,*...,*...|..............\........
...................*,.........`-,...)-,..............,-*`...,-*....(`-,............\.......
......................f`-,.........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*....,-*......|...`-,..........\........
NickSuccorso
Arcana Imperii Ltd.
#43 - 2012-04-28 05:57:33 UTC
**** y'all fake ass pvp'ers y'all straight bustas
knobber Jobbler
State War Academy
Caldari State
#44 - 2012-04-28 06:27:10 UTC
Fenix Sun wrote:

Goons are casual PvPer's and casual PvPer's are the majority in any mmo (No I don't have any personal vendetta against goons I don't know even one of them) What I do know however is there inability to adjust and or deal with being attacked by titans
and what changes this is effecting in a once Hardcore PvP game.

So what qualifies as not casual pvp? I thought living in null sec, owning space probably qualifies you.

Then again, who cares other than you.
Alavaria Fera
GoonWaffe
#45 - 2012-04-28 06:29:19 UTC
knobber Jobbler wrote:
Fenix Sun wrote:
Goons are casual PvPer's and casual PvPer's are the majority in any mmo (No I don't have any personal vendetta against goons I don't know even one of them) What I do know however is there inability to adjust and or deal with being attacked by titans
and what changes this is effecting in a once Hardcore PvP game.

So what qualifies as not casual pvp? I thought living in null sec, owning space probably qualifies you.

Then again, who cares other than you.

Pitched battles with thousands of pilots, supercapitals and repeated reshipping is just "honourless blobbing".

Real pvp is shooting one another on the jita und- no wait.

Uh, it's playing station games. No wait, we do that as well right now.

Hm, well it's 1v1 duels. Have you dueled Boat recently? His "summon fleet" skill is quite amazing ~

Triggered by: Wars of Sovless Agression, Bending the Knee, Twisting the Knife, Eating Sov Wheaties, Bombless Bombers, Fizzlesov, Interceptor Fleets, Running Away, GhostTime Vuln, Renters, Bombs, Bubbles ?

CCP Phantom
C C P
C C P Alliance
#46 - 2012-04-28 13:09:19 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Phantom
Not constructive or relevant to EVE General Discussion.

Thread locked.

Please note that we have many places for discussions about upcoming changes, plans and ideas. Please use the according threads in the Information Portal or at the Features & Ideas section. You can also inform the CSM about something which you think might be important.

CCP Phantom - Senior Community Developer

Previous page123