These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Forums

 
Capture Portrait
  • Date of Birth: 2009-11-19 12:34
  • First Forum Visit: 2011-11-28 02:24
  • Likes Received: 0

lanyaie

Security Status -9.2
  • Nocturnal Romance Member since
  • Cynosural Field Theory. Member since

Last 20 Posts

  • Closed in EVE Gameplay Center

    What reason does anyone have for trusting you when money? I can't even trust you to make a post in the right forum section, or the right forum since this one is shutting down soon.

  • 28B loan/ 15% Uncollateralized over three months in EVE Gameplay Center

    Liam Lasky wrote:
    Alexi Stokov wrote:
    Liam Lasky wrote:
    Alexi Stokov wrote:
    I'd would presume that your Corp rats on a consistent basis? Why not tag along in what you can fly and try to get a share of the loot?


    I do try but most of them are greedy pricks tbh.


    So they won't let you go out with them but will give you a free carrier? How'd you end up with them in the first place?


    recruitment channel. Normal stuff really.



    You left them I see...you're in PH now.

  • 28B loan/ 15% Uncollateralized over three months in EVE Gameplay Center

    Liam Lasky wrote:
    lanyaie wrote:
    If your corporation is full of cap pilots, why can they not loan you the required amount?


    They don't wanna tbh. They say they're too busy spending all their money on more caps.



    So you want a loan for injectors...how do you intend to pay investors back? Injecting isn't exactly something that actually provides any kind of good returns. Or are you going for the 260m ticks?

  • 28B loan/ 15% Uncollateralized over three months in EVE Gameplay Center

    If your corporation is full of cap pilots, why can they not loan you the required amount?

  • Bond Offering by Far Wanderer - 2bil @ 5% - open-ended. in EVE Gameplay Center

    Far Wanderer wrote:

    I mean, I have no problem with me. Never really have, near as I can recall. Besides, who cares what other people think?


    Well...I suspect everyone that tries to obtain a loan cares about what other people think....

    That is quite a troubling thing to hear from someone you are supposed to give a loan to. Who cares what other people think when you run off with their money, right?

  • !!OFFERING!! collateralized LOANS in EVE Gameplay Center

    There's no reason to bump a thread that is already on the first page of MD....

  • [AUCTION] Selling: Unusual Aeon in EVE Marketplace

    I can buy an Aeon in the aunenen keepstar for around 20 billion, I can then asset safety it to a station in the same system for free.

    It's actually more of a hindrance than a good thing, as you have to immediately cyno out when you undock. As such, I offer 15b.

  • Need 100bil loan, 5% monthly return, no collateral in EVE Gameplay Center

    TxivYawg1 wrote:
    lanyaie wrote:
    I will certainly enjoy the rest of my day, although a little less now that I presume you will stop posting..

    I hope you too enjoy your day even though you did not get your loan.


    I was expecting entertainment more than a loan before I decided to post. Whichever way it goes, it's a win-win for me Lol

    As you saw from my SP farm, I am not in desperate need of isk.



    Ah the classic "didn't want that anyway"

  • Need 100bil loan, 5% monthly return, no collateral in EVE Gameplay Center

    I will certainly enjoy the rest of my day, although a little less now that I presume you will stop posting..

    I hope you too enjoy your day even though you did not get your loan.

  • Need 100bil loan, 5% monthly return, no collateral in EVE Gameplay Center

    TxivYawg1 wrote:


    You doubted the 500mil profit per sp farmer then said this:
    lanyaie wrote:
    I have about 3-4x the amount of sp farming characters you have(I don't even know how many tbh)
    I'm sure I know the math better than you


    Then I gave you the cold hard fact in details in terms of math. Care to restate your doubt?

    Sometime forum PvP can be fun Big smile



    Quote:
    Those with HALF a brain would get the math/numbers by now.


    You are intentionally misrepresenting what I said. That quote you provided was in response to that.
    Either way, you are making a big deal out of something very minor that I assumed.
    You're forgetting that that wasn't the main point of my post, yet for some reason you've shifted your focus to it. Probably because you yourself realize that it's not going to be possible for you to receive a loan.

    Either way, okay so whatever it is 500m a month. Now what? Since the profit a month wasn't my concern, is this the end of your posting?


    I look forward to your next reply.

  • Need 100bil loan, 5% monthly return, no collateral in EVE Gameplay Center

    TxivYawg1 wrote:


    Quote me where I stated that "all you regular MDers are idiots" or something of that nature. I'm pretty sure what I said was "I knew there are idiots out there...". And I'm sorry if you felt that my responses are "personally attacking" you. However, I do not feel it that way but simply just trying to straight you out with the correct info. So let me continue.... *drum rolling* Big smile

    BTW - no comment on the math part? Thought you claimed to be a math genius... Hahah



    In your own words: Quote me where I stated that I am a math genius

    Additionally I do not "feel" as if you are making a personal attack. Per definition the words you used were: "Stupidity" and "idiots".
    I don't know how those words in any meaningful way contributed to this discussion.

    All you've done is make an entire post about something I put between parentheses and didn't elaborate on further. Instead of doing that, perhaps it would have been more wise to respond to my other concerns to at least increase your chances of ever obtaining a loan.

    Either way, I'm glad you are enjoying this because I am too. It's been a while since we've had this kind of a thread on MD and you seem to respond quite fast, keep it up.

  • Need 100bil loan, 5% monthly return, no collateral in EVE Gameplay Center

    TxivYawg1 wrote:
    Droodid wrote:
    TxivYawg1 wrote:
    Now tell me where you doubt the 500mil profit (in terms of math)?


    He doesn't. He doubts you'll actually pay it. Trust issues for some reason, God knows why.


    From my initial post:
    Quote:
    BTW, If you are not interested in making loan without collateral, please do not bash this post and just move along.


    Someone really is "not a good reader" Big smile what part of that do you not understand?

    To be honest, I knew this was coming. So I told myself, most likely I will not get the loan. But who cares, it will be entertaining Big smile because I knew there are idiots out there that will make it so..... Hahahahhah



    To be honest, if you have to make a personal attack in each of your posts - you're probably not making a very good point.

    Additionally, if you're calling all the MD regulars idiots for pointing out flaws in your posts, doesn't that make you the idiot?
    Regardless, please do continue. You're starting to sound very immature and each post you make is decreasing the chances of you ever obtaining a loan on your character.

  • Need 100bil loan, 5% monthly return, no collateral in EVE Gameplay Center

    I have about 3-4x the amount of sp farming characters you have(I don't even know how many tbh)
    I'm sure I know the math better than you.



    I'm starting to assume that you're not a good reader. The concern is you paying back, not you making enough to pay back.

  • Need 100bil loan, 5% monthly return, no collateral in EVE Gameplay Center

    You're quite a hypocrite.

    Calling people out for posting on your thread while not being interested in providing loans, yet you do the same here
    here
    here
    (quick evesearch on you with the word 'pump') and probably more.

    TxivYawg1 wrote:


    mine is a pretty safe investment if you know the business.


    You are not a safe business, this isn't about you being able to repay but if you will.

    You say you make about 500m profit per character a month(even though that's not the real sp farming rate but I'll be generous and not bash that too) and an initial profit of like 1b ?

    With all the characters in your corp currently, that's only 33b a month.

    This loan amount does not have any incentive for you to pay back. Your reputation is non-existent, a couple of posts on the character bazaar do not equal trustworthiness. This loan is not being filled by anyone, believe me or not..

    If you have any collateral, I'm sure we can talk further.

  • WTA Molok blueprint 1 run in EVE Marketplace

    Ignoring all the trolls above, 300b if this is legit.

  • James315 is a Narcissistic Sociopathic Bully in EVE Gameplay Center

    Hi Fin Udan,

    How is life?

  • Forming the Strategic Cruiser Focus Group in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Put me up for this focus group.

    My experience with t3s is primarily their usage as cyno hunter/scanner in low/null areas of space.
    As an individual who primarily uses capitals as main combat ships, T3 cruisers are an essential part of how I play. And as such I would like to see this 'support' role preserved and even extended beyond the current proteus/tengu setup.

  • Grow 100B with little effort in EVE Gameplay Center

    Put your research alts in a big nullsec block, then research in their null sotiyos for best speed and best safety.

  • Logging into an account using python in EVE Technology and Research Center

    Blacksmoke16 wrote:


    You can ONLY use the OFFICIAL launcher to actually play the game and control your character. I am pretty sure anyway to try to get around this is against the EULA.



    This is false, please don't spread misinformation without providing a source.

    Isboxer has it's own launcher
    There's also the rlel launcher that I've used.

    They make no modifications to the client at all and are allowed.

  • 28mil SP Character Must Go! no min b/o, highest bid by 11pm UTC in EVE Marketplace

    18b/o

Forum Signature

Spaceprincess

People who put passwords on char bazaar Eveboards are the worst.