These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

BEWARE!!!!!!!!! SCAMMER

First post
Author
Dar Annages
Annages Trade Emporium
#1 - 2012-03-18 14:03:45 UTC
There is a corp called SOMER Bliink that will take your ISK, just lost 50mil because I was not paying attention
chakotey2
Doomheim
#2 - 2012-03-18 14:15:52 UTC
cool story bro
Sawtell69
Sto-vo-kor
#3 - 2012-03-18 14:49:08 UTC
lmao
Steve Celeste
Doomheim
#4 - 2012-03-18 14:59:24 UTC
Petition it.
hermot
The No One Cares Corp
#5 - 2012-03-18 15:06:53 UTC
Working as intended, dumb people will be dumb
ISD Grossvogel
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#6 - 2012-03-18 16:06:53 UTC
Thread moved from Sell Orders.

ISD Grossvogel (ISD Гроссфогель) Captain, Community Communication Liaisons (CCL) Волонтёр группы по взаимодействию с игроками Interstellar Services Department

Nathan Jameson
Grumpy Bastards
#7 - 2012-03-19 04:07:48 UTC
ISD Grossvogel wrote:
Thread moved from Sell Orders.


This is why C&P is in the state it's in.

Might I humbly suggest a new forum for all the crap threads. Perhaps a "Deleted" forum.

http://www.wormholes.info

Vandy ColdStone
Doomheim
#8 - 2012-03-19 04:09:38 UTC
Dar Annages wrote:
just lost 50mil because I was not paying attention



Guess Im still looking for the 'C' ... and what exactly is your 'P'?

o.O
Bernie Nator
Mathonian Industries
#9 - 2012-03-19 05:45:42 UTC
I was with you until you tried to be amusing.

/you never had me
Aggressive Nutmeg
#10 - 2012-03-19 08:42:29 UTC
Dar Annages wrote:
There is a corp called SOMER Bliink that will take your ISK, just lost 50mil because I was not paying attention...

... to the forums. Bejesus!

Never make eye contact with someone while eating a banana.

Daisai
Daisai Investments.
#11 - 2012-03-19 09:06:51 UTC
Dar Annages wrote:
There is a corp called SOMER Bliink that will take your ISK, just lost 50mil because I was not paying attention


Thank you for bringing this to our attention and hopefully save new players from low life players like this.
Grumpymunky
Monkey Steals The Peach
#12 - 2012-03-19 10:45:28 UTC
No Owner can be found with "SOMER Bliink" in the beginning of its name.

Post with your monkey.

Thread locked due to lack of pants.

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#13 - 2012-03-19 11:08:34 UTC
OMFG !!!! You need more !!!!! and !!!!....... Ugh

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

StonerPhReaK
Herb Men
#14 - 2012-03-19 14:46:34 UTC  |  Edited by: StonerPhReaK
Grumpymunky wrote:
No Owner can be found with "SOMER Bliink" in the beginning of its name.


Evewho link to the biomassed toon. SOMER Bliink?


What is SOMER Bliink? Isnt that a lottery that takes people for there isk willingly while generating what some would consider a random number that supposedly nets you prizes? They have these in real life and they are all scams. They are just legal.

Signatures wer cooler when we couldn't remove them completely.

Aiwha
Infinite Point
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#15 - 2012-03-19 16:35:08 UTC
Confirming Somer Blink stole 500 million isk from me.



They're cool guys though, they gave me a freighter to make up for it.

Sanity is fun leaving the body.

Drake Draconis
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#16 - 2012-03-19 16:57:38 UTC
Dar Annages wrote:
just lost 50mil because I was not paying attention



And your point?

================ STOP THE EVEMAIL SPAM! https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=78152

Barakkus
#17 - 2012-03-19 18:36:05 UTC
Who would recruit someone named SOMER Bliink?

...o wait...

http://youtu.be/yytbDZrw1jc

jimmyjam
The Greater Goon
Clockwork Pineapple
#18 - 2012-03-19 20:16:47 UTC
Theres nothing wrong with Somer blinks services ive got loads of ships off them great stuff you must have done something wrong mate.
Theodoric Darkwind
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#19 - 2012-03-20 01:54:02 UTC
Vandy ColdStone wrote:
Dar Annages wrote:
just lost 50mil because I was not paying attention



Guess Im still looking for the 'C' ... and what exactly is your 'P'?

o.O


TL;DR most misspellings of SOMER Blink are taken up by fake corps designed to make isk from the dumb and/or fat fingered.

If you are gonna play SOMER Blink then add the correctly spelled version as a contact so you dont end up sending isk to the wrong place.
Grumpymunky
Monkey Steals The Peach
#20 - 2012-03-20 02:13:54 UTC
Aiwha wrote:
Confirming Somer Blink stole 500 million isk from me.
jimmyjam wrote:
Theres nothing wrong with Somer blinks services ive got loads of ships off them great stuff you must have done something wrong mate.

Stay on topic, this is about Somer Bliink.

Post with your monkey.

Thread locked due to lack of pants.

12Next page