These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Summer Expansion 2012

First post First post
Author
Jita Alt666
#61 - 2012-02-21 06:39:23 UTC  |  Edited by: Jita Alt666
Hollywood Cole wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
I KNOW I KNOW!

but I'm not going to tell Blink

I just wanted to post here so there'd be a dev badge on the post on the front page and now everybody is going to think this is where they get some inside info trollollollolloll



Epicness at it's finest...


You're comparing that slightly amusing post to Homer's Odyssey?
Darth Gustav
Sith Interstellar Tech Harvesting
#62 - 2012-02-21 07:13:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Darth Gustav
CCP Punkturis wrote:
Paragon Renegade wrote:
I've never seen so much ass-kissing anywhere ever :D


meeeh I've seen better Blink


Ass kissing pubbies
Thought they could bait Punkturis
But got baited back.

Also, this doesn't really sound like that much of a surprise...

+1.

He who trolls trolls best when he who is trolled trolls the troller. -Darth Gustav's Axiom

CCP Xhagen
C C P
C C P Alliance
#63 - 2012-02-21 10:01:03 UTC
CCP Explorer wrote:
Sunviking wrote:
...Any news or gossip yet? Big smile
None that I have heard so far...

You really should read you mail.

CCP Xhagen | Associate Producer | @strangelocation

Ciar Meara
PIE Inc.
Khimi Harar
#64 - 2012-02-21 10:07:42 UTC
CCP Xhagen wrote:
CCP Explorer wrote:
Sunviking wrote:
...Any news or gossip yet? Big smile
None that I have heard so far...

You really should read you mail.


This *** ****** is mean **** **** *****, tell us already. I don't do ass kissing well...

- [img]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/janus/ceosig.jpg[/img] [yellow]English only please. Zymurgist[/yellow]

Ryoko Matsu
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#65 - 2012-02-21 10:38:13 UTC  |  Edited by: Ryoko Matsu
@devs

stop posting
start coding Evil

or throw us at least a bone Sad

and yes...baaaaaaad troll you are! 9/10
Sade Onyx
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#66 - 2012-02-21 10:43:51 UTC
I guess all will be revealed at fanfest :P
Ricc Deckard
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#67 - 2012-02-21 10:48:24 UTC
I just klicked the 5th time on this thread in my rss reader (Eve Forums - Dev Posts) -.-

Each time I think yay ... Infoez ... an then oh noez, this thread again :D

Gief some info in compensation for the frustration that you are causing to me :D

If this is not possible I would also accept free skill points instead Twisted
CCP Xhagen
C C P
C C P Alliance
#68 - 2012-02-21 10:49:28 UTC
Ryoko Matsu wrote:
@devs

stop posting
start coding Evil

or throw us bone at least Sad

and yes...baaaaaaad troll you are! 9/10


I strongly recommend that you don't let me anywhere near any code. But if you insist I can. The results will not be pretty.

CCP Xhagen | Associate Producer | @strangelocation

Eveliy
Coronize
#69 - 2012-02-21 11:03:21 UTC  |  Edited by: Eveliy
for each (DEV x in Thread("Summer Expansion 2012") {
if (isFemale(x)) {
presentRoses(x);
}
else {
giveCookies(x);
}
}


Throw us a bone....pls? :)
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#70 - 2012-02-21 11:33:48 UTC
I gave your code a thought..
..I think I prefer cookies over roses..

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis

Eveliy
Coronize
#71 - 2012-02-21 12:13:54 UTC
Oh. Cookies for you then! :)
Bienator II
madmen of the skies
#72 - 2012-02-21 12:17:08 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
I gave your code a thought..
..I think I prefer cookies over roses..

this reduces the cyclomatic complexity dramatically

how to fix eve: 1) remove ECM 2) rename dampeners to ECM 3) add new anti-drone ewar for caldari 4) give offgrid boosters ongrid combat value

TheBlueMonkey
Be Nice Inc.
Prismatic Legion
#73 - 2012-02-21 12:27:31 UTC
CCP Punkturis wrote:
TheBlueMonkey wrote:
CCP Punkturis wrote:
I KNOW I KNOW!

but I'm not going to tell Blink

I just wanted to post here so there'd be a dev badge on the post on the front page and now everybody is going to think this is where they get some inside info trollollollolloll


HA!

I hate you so much sometimes but then I realise this is why I love EvE\CCP so much.

When does EA ever troll their client base


This is also why my job is the best Blink
Fun community that I get to troll all I want!


If I log in and have a luminous Pink or "Hello Kitty" Tengu I know who to blame now ¬¬
JeanMichel Bizarre
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#74 - 2012-02-21 12:30:46 UTC
You are all very weird.

Dangerzone

Ryoko Matsu
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#75 - 2012-02-21 12:31:22 UTC
CCP Xhagen wrote:
Ryoko Matsu wrote:
@devs

stop posting
start coding Evil

or throw us bone at least Sad

and yes...baaaaaaad troll you are! 9/10


I strongly recommend that you don't let me anywhere near any code. But if you insist I can. The results will not be pretty.



okok ...so stop coding...and...

i´m confused

*looking for bones*
Galega Ori
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#76 - 2012-02-21 12:37:44 UTC
DeBingJos wrote:

I got trolled by Punkturis.... Ugh


PLEASE put this on shirt. I would definitely buy that.Lol

CCP Eterne: Silly Player, ALL devs are evil.

Florestan Bronstein
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#77 - 2012-02-21 13:09:10 UTC  |  Edited by: Florestan Bronstein
cBOLTSON wrote:
Chiggy W wrote:
[quote=cBOLTSON]
What is this "sound" you speak of? Last time I checked there wasn't any sound in Eve.


Exactly lol.

Most people that play EVE say the same thing!
CCP should be concerned. Sound is a very important aspect to any game, it can bring that extra sense of depth that visuals alone cannot do.
I really think the sound effects need a total overhaul but I wont lie, any attention to sound would be very welcome.

extremely hard to get sound right in a game where running multiple clients is very common.

game sounds could be a way to alert me to important things going on in a client that I don't have on my screen but at the moment running three clients with sounds (w/o music) is not an enjoyable experience, so I rather turn all sounds off.

(also the shield/armor alerts would have to be configurable on a per-ship basis to be really useful)
JeanMichel Bizarre
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#78 - 2012-02-21 13:11:56 UTC
Florestan Bronstein wrote:
cBOLTSON wrote:
Chiggy W wrote:
[quote=cBOLTSON]
What is this "sound" you speak of? Last time I checked there wasn't any sound in Eve.


Exactly lol.

Most people that play EVE say the same thing!
CCP should be concerned. Sound is a very important aspect to any game, it can bring that extra sense of depth that visuals alone cannot do.
I really think the sound effects need a total overhaul but I wont lie, any attention to sound would be very welcome.

extremely hard to get sound right in a game where running multiple clients is very common.

game sounds could be a way to alert me to important things going on in a client that I don't have on my screen but at the moment running three clients with sounds (w/o music) is not an enjoyable experience, so I rather turn all sounds off.

(also the shield/armor alerts would have to be configurable to be useful)



But running multiple clients isn't the standard on which this decision should be based upon.

Dangerzone

Ighten Dahma
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#79 - 2012-02-21 13:15:51 UTC
Didn't I hear "Walking in Bathrooms " was due.. And not a moment too soon
CCP Punkturis
C C P
C C P Alliance
#80 - 2012-02-21 13:27:10 UTC
Galega Ori wrote:
DeBingJos wrote:

I got trolled by Punkturis.... Ugh


PLEASE put this on shirt. I would definitely buy that.Lol


People wearing this shirt would make me so proud Cool

♥ EVE Brogrammer ♥ Team Five 0 ♥ @CCP_Punkturis