These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Ships & Modules

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

How my new wepons :)

First post
Author
Theo Marshall
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2012-02-08 00:19:40 UTC
theoo here
hey guys before i say that i have on my nice vexor a 150mm wepons :) how you like my wepons now i have a 250millimeter wepon now :) LolLol the all cost 150 THOUSAND isk every all the wepons that i have . how is it my fit guys ? :)

250mm railgun
250mm railgun
250mm railgun
250mm railgun
^oh my godness

10mn afterburner

medium armor repairer II!!

and a many URANIUM ammo .. yes a nuclear ammo.. cost me 34 THOUSAND isk for a just two thousand ammo.. happy spacing guys see you in space :)
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#2 - 2012-02-08 00:20:55 UTC
Um....

Ship and Modules is that way?
Zarcan
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#3 - 2012-02-08 00:21:52 UTC
what is this i don't even
Theo Marshall
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2012-02-08 00:22:22 UTC
Corina Jarr wrote:
Um....

Ship and Modules is that way?

no im showing my new wepon
Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#5 - 2012-02-08 00:22:45 UTC
Corina Jarr wrote:
Um....

Ship and Modules is that way?



He's wearing a tank top would you expect more?

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

Skydell
Bad Girl Posse
Somethin Awfull Forums
#6 - 2012-02-08 00:28:32 UTC
Looks pro to me.

You can take em all on now.
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#7 - 2012-02-08 00:28:45 UTC
Theo Marshall wrote:
Corina Jarr wrote:
Um....

Ship and Modules is that way?

no im showing my new wepon

And that would be a module... so it goes in that subforum.

Theo Marshall
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#8 - 2012-02-08 00:31:35 UTC
Skydell wrote:
Looks pro to me.

You can take em all on now.

thnx

Corina Jarr wrote:
Theo Marshall wrote:
Corina Jarr wrote:
Um....

Ship and Modules is that way?

no im showing my new wepon

And that would be a module... so it goes in that subforum.


no im talk to about my vexor and my wepons please take your hate to another thread!!!!!!
Corina Jarr
en Welle Shipping Inc.
#9 - 2012-02-08 00:36:20 UTC
Theo Marshall wrote:
Skydell wrote:
Looks pro to me.

You can take em all on now.

thnx

Corina Jarr wrote:
Theo Marshall wrote:
Corina Jarr wrote:
Um....

Ship and Modules is that way?

no im showing my new wepon

And that would be a module... so it goes in that subforum.


no im talk to about my vexor and my wepons please take your hate to another thread!!!!!!

Vexor: ship.

Weapons: modules.

Hence it goes in Ships and Modules.
MeestaPenni
Mercantile and Stuff
#10 - 2012-02-08 00:46:10 UTC
....and roleplaying reaches new lows.

I am not Prencleeve Grothsmore.

Ai Shun
#11 - 2012-02-08 00:48:48 UTC
Herzog Wolfhammer wrote:
He's wearing a tank top would you expect more?


I would have wanted a duckface to go with the top.
Sishen Gzi
Hellion Support Services
#12 - 2012-02-08 01:09:16 UTC
I'm imagining everything he says with a Chekov accent, not the old fake American Chekov accent but the cool new Star Trek Chekov accent. veapons... how you like my veapons.
CCP Spitfire
C C P
C C P Alliance
#13 - 2012-02-08 08:16:33 UTC
Moved from "EVE General Discussion".

CCP Spitfire | Marketing & Sales Team @ccp_spitfire

Rel'k Bloodlor
Guldan Age Stories
Federation Front Line
#14 - 2012-02-08 08:34:23 UTC
PvE or PvP vexor? Can you aford Navy vexors?

I wanted to paint my space ship red, but I couldn't find enough goats. 

Drunken Bum
#15 - 2012-02-08 09:04:21 UTC
yer weppons luk gud! U blasum long tiem

After the patch we're giving the market some gentle supply restriction, like tying one wrist to the bedpost loosely with soft silk rope. Just enough to make things a bit more exciting for the market, not enough to make a safeword necessary.  -Fozzie

Tanya Powers
Doomheim
#16 - 2012-02-08 10:54:35 UTC
Posted here Lol

0/10

F
M'nu
Vard School of Cryo Cuisine
#17 - 2012-02-08 14:56:05 UTC
Theo Marshall wrote:
theoo here
hey guys before i say that i have on my nice vexor a 150mm wepons :) how you like my wepons now i have a 250millimeter wepon now :) LolLol the all cost 150 THOUSAND isk every all the wepons that i have . how is it my fit guys ? :)

250mm railgun
250mm railgun
250mm railgun
250mm railgun
^oh my godness

10mn afterburner

medium armor repairer II!!

and a many URANIUM ammo .. yes a nuclear ammo.. cost me 34 THOUSAND isk for a just two thousand ammo.. happy spacing guys see you in space :)


sup ***** i 2 haz vexor fit ttthats OMGOMGOMGOM :):):):):):) but it been hacked or some **** cuz it has like, acid tripp cullours forrrrest like rightt lol :)(*_)(@(*&%@ so mann so sikc vexor tripp virgin brah
Skippermonkey
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#18 - 2012-02-08 18:41:05 UTC
this is a horrible attempt at a troll post

COME AT ME BRO

I'LL JUST BE DOCKED IN THIS STATION

Muad 'dib
The Nine Nine
#19 - 2012-02-08 18:43:40 UTC
cool troll post bro

Cosmic signature detected. . . . http://i.imgur.com/Z7NfIS6.jpg I got 99 likes, and this post aint one.

Petrus Blackshell
Rifterlings
#20 - 2012-02-08 19:56:59 UTC
I don't even what.

This thread is irredeemable tomato.

Accidentally The Whole Frigate - For-newbies blog (currently on pause)

12Next page