These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

100 mil Loan at 11% (4 - 5 days)

Author
Zu Tsang
Ambush Imminent
#1 - 2012-02-05 19:40:28 UTC  |  Edited by: Zu Tsang
I am seeking a 100 mil loan paid back at 11% (111 mil returned) to cover for the purchase of a level four mission running
Dominix. This includes the ship, mods, some drones and 1 rig ( I have the other 2).

I will spend 1-2 hours everyday this week mission running with an ally to reach 111 million isk, which will be paid back to the investor on Friday. All missions will be done in hi-sec space in low traffic systems. I am not at war with anyone and will not be running the missions solo. Will be accompanied by a drake and destroyer pilot.

If you have any further questions please comment and i will answer them as soon as i can.

Regards,
Zu Tsang
Ceo of TSWE inc.

Edit : 15% on your 100mil
Ariana DeSoto
High-Tech Duct Tape
#2 - 2012-02-05 19:53:53 UTC
Go borrow the money from PlatinumMercSEAL. He's a bigtime market trader so he has tons of ISK.

I don't always play EvE, but when I do, I prefer it to be a masochistic sandbox hell. Stay wardecked my friends.

Zu Tsang
Ambush Imminent
#3 - 2012-02-05 19:55:35 UTC
Ariana DeSoto wrote:
Go borrow the money from PlatinumMercSEAL. He's a bigtime market trader so he has tons of ISK.


Not part of his "business plan" i guess, so I didn't ask him.
Zu Tsang
Ambush Imminent
#4 - 2012-02-05 22:32:10 UTC
15 % as i haven't had any interest yet.
DelBoy Trades
Trotter Independent Traders.
#5 - 2012-02-06 09:07:47 UTC
If you have collateral I can fill this.

Damn nature, you scary!

Zu Tsang
Ambush Imminent
#6 - 2012-02-06 09:53:01 UTC
DelBoy Trades wrote:
If you have collateral I can fill this.


Only have 60-70 mil in assets. If this is ok with you message me in game.
Famous Nigerian Prince
Doomheim
#7 - 2012-02-06 11:01:28 UTC
The Royal Family is willing to loan 100,000,000 ISK to you with 15% interest in order to raise money to help save our family heirloom.

Please confirm here if you can't reach agreement with DelBoy Trades and want to take our offer instead. Upon receiving confirmation we will contact Royal Treasury for immediate withdrawal of 100,000,000 ISK which will be deposited to your account within 24 hours.

Famous Nigerian Prince
Representative of The Royal Family
Zu Tsang
Ambush Imminent
#8 - 2012-02-06 11:07:37 UTC
Famous Nigerian Prince wrote:
The Royal Family is willing to loan 100,000,000 ISK to you with 15% interest in order to raise money to help save our family heirloom.

Please confirm here if you can't reach agreement with DelBoy Trades and want to take our offer instead. Upon receiving confirmation we will contact Royal Treasury for immediate withdrawal of 100,000,000 ISK which will be deposited to your account within 24 hours.

Famous Nigerian Prince
Representative of The Royal Family


I will accept your offer, begin missionong as soon as i have fitted the ship and my buddy comes online. I estimate that your hundred and fifteen mil will be returned by Friday night / Saturday morning.

Best regards,
Zu Tsang,
CEO of TSWE inc.
Jacob Stiller
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#9 - 2012-02-06 11:12:40 UTC
I hear that Nigerian princes are very honest and reputable.
Famous Nigerian Prince
Doomheim
#10 - 2012-02-06 11:17:20 UTC
Our communications network seems to be inoperative currently and we are unable to contact Royal Treasury. We expect this to be fixed soon and you should get the money within 2 hours.

Famous Nigerian Prince
Representative of The Royal Family
Zu Tsang
Ambush Imminent
#11 - 2012-02-06 11:22:03 UTC
Ahh ok. I didn't realize he was trolling haha
Famous Nigerian Prince
Doomheim
#12 - 2012-02-06 11:27:49 UTC
Zu Tsang wrote:
Ahh ok. I didn't realize he was trolling haha

We hope you are not serious.

We have just sent withdrawal request to Royal Treasury expecting answer within 1 hour.

You may use our APIKEY to confirm this and to also confirm that we did send ISK as promised in certain Bond we took part in last month.
ID: 576124
VCode: VCODEROYALFAMILY576124

Famous Nigerian Prince
Representative of The Royal Family
seany1212
Drunkendis Order
#13 - 2012-02-06 11:28:14 UTC
If you have not had the loan filled by the time i come online in a few hours i will fill the loan at 15% interest
Zu Tsang
Ambush Imminent
#14 - 2012-02-06 11:31:31 UTC
Famous Nigerian Prince wrote:
Zu Tsang wrote:
Ahh ok. I didn't realize he was trolling haha

We hope you are not serious.

We have just sent withdrawal request to Royal Treasury expecting answer within 1 hour.

You may use our APIKEY to confirm this and to also confirm that we did send ISK as promised in certain Bond we took part in last month.
ID: 576124
VCode: VCODEROYALFAMILY576124

Famous Nigerian Prince
Representative of The Royal Family


My apologies
Famous Nigerian Prince
Doomheim
#15 - 2012-02-06 11:45:30 UTC
Zu Tsang wrote:
My apologies

Apology accepted.

100,000,000 ISK has now been transferred to your account.

In case anyone dares to question our honesty, integrity and reputation - we will allow anyone interested to use our APIKEY to confirm this transaction.

Famous Nigerian Prince
Representative of The Royal Family
Zu Tsang
Ambush Imminent
#16 - 2012-02-06 11:54:18 UTC
Isk received. Ship bought. Let the grind begin.
Famous Nigerian Prince
Doomheim
#17 - 2012-02-06 12:02:35 UTC
Famous Nigerian Prince wrote:
In case anyone dares to question our honesty, integrity and reputation - we will allow anyone interested to use our APIKEY to confirm this transaction.

We take our reputation very seriously. To that effect we hearby offer proof of our transactions to those bystanders who are unable to take advantage of our APIKEY:

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1202/royal-family-transactions-and-communications.png

We look forward doing more business with various persons found here and eventually hope to acquire enough money to finally save our family heirloom.

Famous Nigerian Prince
Representative of The Royal Family
PlatinumMercSEAL
Star-Destroying-Warlords
#18 - 2012-02-06 14:27:42 UTC
Dude! I give loans to my members and friends at discount interest and lower collateral. Please come to me this evening.

Captain PlatiumMercSEAL, Deep-Space Wraiths (Independent Null Sec Mercenary Corporation)

PlatinumMercSEAL
Star-Destroying-Warlords
#19 - 2012-02-06 14:39:48 UTC
Ariana DeSoto wrote:
Go borrow the money from PlatinumMercSEAL. He's a bigtime market trader so he has tons of ISK.


Thanks. I am glad my name is getting around. That is exactly what I really want to happen. This is free advertisement and publicity. I cannot pass this chance up and not give a thanks. This will bring me more business and make myself and my investors more ISK.

Captain PlatiumMercSEAL, Deep-Space Wraiths (Independent Null Sec Mercenary Corporation)

Zu Tsang
Ambush Imminent
#20 - 2012-02-08 17:36:26 UTC
Isk will be sent back tonight (115mil).
Anyone who hated or thought i was scaming, get bent :) xx
12Next page