These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Technology Lab

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Evernus [2.2 release] - the Ultimate Market Tool

First post
Author
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1241 - 2017-07-22 20:07:26 UTC
LSky NLX wrote:
Pete Butcher wrote:

Are you interested in a dev version with a fix for this?


Always!


Here you go: https://bitbucket.org/krojew/evernus/downloads/evernus.exe

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Pindi buoy
Gud Fites in Local
#1242 - 2017-07-22 20:27:07 UTC
Pete Butcher wrote:
Pindi buoy wrote:
Hi,

Unable to get citadel pricing data.

I tried through google docs and was able to get the data, so access to ESI is working..

Is it perhaps the Evernus citadel esi access token is expiring?


Can you give some more details? What's happening? Is there any message?


Hi,

Gettings lots of these where desto is citadel in importing tab:

/v1/markets/10000046/history/: Type not found!

Output is in image link below:
https://s13.postimg.org/egg8q202v/evernus_error.png
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1243 - 2017-07-22 20:37:41 UTC
Pindi buoy wrote:

Hi,

Gettings lots of these where desto is citadel in importing tab:

/v1/markets/10000046/history/: Type not found!

Output is in image link below:
https://s13.postimg.org/egg8q202v/evernus_error.png

That means either the newest SDE has errors and you're trying to import something which is not in the game, or ESI is broken again. Check if you can see the history of the stuff you are importing in game.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Pindi buoy
Gud Fites in Local
#1244 - 2017-07-22 21:54:44 UTC
Pete Butcher wrote:
Pindi buoy wrote:

Hi,

Gettings lots of these where desto is citadel in importing tab:

/v1/markets/10000046/history/: Type not found!

Output is in image link below:
https://s13.postimg.org/egg8q202v/evernus_error.png

That means either the newest SDE has errors and you're trying to import something which is not in the game, or ESI is broken again. Check if you can see the history of the stuff you are importing in game.


Next to collateral, there's 'buy' and 'sell' radio box. I switched from sell to buy and it fixed itself...
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1245 - 2017-07-23 07:37:32 UTC
Pindi buoy wrote:

Next to collateral, there's 'buy' and 'sell' radio box. I switched from sell to buy and it fixed itself...


That doesn't affect what's imported. I would be good to know which item is problematic.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

LSky NLX
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#1246 - 2017-07-23 08:12:03 UTC
Pete Butcher wrote:
LSky NLX wrote:
Pete Butcher wrote:

Are you interested in a dev version with a fix for this?


Always!


Here you go: https://bitbucket.org/krojew/evernus/downloads/evernus.exe

It appears I cannot run this program.

Error

Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1247 - 2017-07-23 08:32:09 UTC
LSky NLX wrote:
Pete Butcher wrote:
LSky NLX wrote:
Pete Butcher wrote:

Are you interested in a dev version with a fix for this?


Always!


Here you go: https://bitbucket.org/krojew/evernus/downloads/evernus.exe

It appears I cannot run this program.

Error



Substitute the exe in the installation folder with the new one.

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Jita Sittin
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1248 - 2017-07-26 01:42:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Jita Sittin
0
Sharcy
Shibari Mure
#1249 - 2017-07-26 09:37:45 UTC  |  Edited by: Sharcy
.
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1250 - 2017-07-26 09:44:56 UTC
Sharcy wrote:
I updated Evernus from an older version (1.4.x I believe) to the latest. When I try to update the data, I get an error:
no such column: ignored Unable to excecute statement

I've uninstalled the old version completely and did a fresh install, but the error remains. I've made new keys, same story. How do I get rid of this?



Remove C:\Users\your user\AppData\Local\evernus.com\Evernus\db\main.db

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool

Sharcy
Shibari Mure
#1251 - 2017-07-26 09:59:29 UTC
Pete Butcher wrote:
Sharcy wrote:
I updated Evernus from an older version (1.4.x I believe) to the latest. When I try to update the data, I get an error:
no such column: ignored Unable to excecute statement

I've uninstalled the old version completely and did a fresh install, but the error remains. I've made new keys, same story. How do I get rid of this?



Remove C:\Users\your user\AppData\Local\evernus.com\Evernus\db\main.db

Yeah thanks, I figured it out just before you replied ^_^
Pete Butcher
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1252 - 2017-07-31 16:46:40 UTC
A fine gentleman made a quick tutorial on using FPC. Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-MOQwL8t50

http://evernus.com - the ultimate multiplatform EVE trade tool + nullsec Alliance Market tool