These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Australia does NOT exist, it's a hoax!

Author
Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#21 - 2017-04-07 20:54:02 UTC
Scipio Artelius wrote:
Time to go snort some crack, party all night and wake up in a strange bed.

What isn't real can't really hurt me. Such a relief. Thanks OP.


You're quite welcome...mate. Always glad to support truth.


Cybertherion
Sani Sabik Blood Bank
#22 - 2017-04-23 11:36:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Cybertherion
As a "south austrian" from an obscure overtly large desert island I can indeed say the subject of this thread is not a lie or mere trolling. While I'm not indigenous my great grandmother was, I'm well aware there was no sovereignty ceded to the English invaders. While being a member of the oldest known continual culture in the world, I do realise we couldn't be bothered building a wall here to stop these insidious invasions, it's quite simply too hot to do so. Weirdly, the "stop the boats" rhetoric wasn't as popular 200+ years ago.

I only post here if EvE is offline. Which means my posts are never well timed.

EAT KRABSAK.

CMDR-HerpyDerpy Hurishima
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#23 - 2017-05-01 03:56:48 UTC
-i didnt read all of it only the first 2 lines- Im from Australia, i mUST nOT exISt
Pepper Swift
Perkone
Caldari State
#24 - 2017-05-11 08:50:49 UTC
Well australia hasnt always been this glam.. we were a drab little crab once.

But now we can be as happy as a clam... because we're beautifulll baybee

What I need most.. is a day between Saturday and Sunday...

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic

Radious Servasse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#25 - 2017-05-18 23:03:00 UTC
I got a riddle, one of which is true,
If Australia's not real,
Are you not real too?
If you are real,
How can money be too?







Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#26 - 2017-05-19 00:12:04 UTC
Radious Servasse wrote:
I got a riddle, one of which is true,
If Australia's not real,
Are you not real too?
If you are real,
How can money be too?

I'm not real.
Money is not real.
"Australia" is not real.
duuuude...like...whoa...



Radious Servasse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#27 - 2017-05-20 12:46:37 UTC
Vortexo VonBrenner wrote:
Radious Servasse wrote:
I got a riddle, one of which is true,
If Australia's not real,
Are you not real too?
If you are real,
How can money be too?

I'm not real.
Money is not real.
"Australia" is not real.
duuuude...like...whoa...






Gold coins were debased to silver coins which were debased to copper coins which were debased to paper notes which have been debased to digital currency.

That is the solution to my riddle :).

Ofc Australia exists, so what about money?

Money is something that is a tangible store of wealth that holds real value as a means of trade. Currency does not have this ability as it has no intrinsic value except for subjective value people place upon it.

-Rad Thought.
Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#28 - 2017-05-20 16:18:22 UTC
Radious Servasse wrote:

Gold coins were debased to silver coins which were debased to copper coins which were debased to paper notes which have been debased to digital currency.

That is the solution to my riddle :).

Ofc Australia exists, so what about money?

Money is something that is a tangible store of wealth that holds real value as a means of trade. Currency does not have this ability as it has no intrinsic value except for subjective value people place upon it.

So what you are saying is that the price of plex is too high...ok...
You're not fooling me with your fake "australia exists" try, my eyes have been opened to THE TRUTH!



CMDR-HerpyDerpy Hurishima
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#29 - 2017-05-31 01:39:06 UTC
Guess im a robot
Vortexo VonBrenner
Doomheim
#30 - 2017-05-31 19:31:49 UTC
CMDR-HerpyDerpy Hurishima wrote:
Guess im a robot

Quite likely so.


Jimmy Rustling
Murder Mind
#31 - 2017-06-05 14:10:45 UTC
Radious Servasse wrote:
I got a riddle, one of which is true,
If Australia's not real,
Are you not real too?
If you are real,
How can money be too?

How can mirrors be real if our eyes aren't real?

Hello 119 :)

Previous page12