These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Making Use of 1.5mil Concord LP

Author
Desmios Sanguis
10th Crusade
#1 - 2017-05-30 05:46:02 UTC
Hey all,

I have 1.5mil concord LP and I am thinking of converting it to isk.

I have found several 6% implants that I can buy for 250mil isk and 250k LP and sell for 850mil isk.
That is 600mil profit x 6 times over, about 3.6bil.

Do you think that is thebest way to do it? Or is Concord isk valuable for something else I don't see? My standings with the bigt 4 are all fine -- and I see no reason to get standings with others.

The other option Im looking at is Capital Blueprints. As you can see here, there are 12 that run:
http://www.ellatha.com/eve/LPSearch/capital/

These are exclusive to concord LP, but because they are blueprints, I can't get a good idea of their worth.

If you were me, what would you doQuestion
Mr Mieyli
Doomheim
#2 - 2017-05-30 06:11:44 UTC
One thing to keep in mind is the volume of items being traded. Quite often the 'best' items as claimed by LP calculators trade at such low volumes that the price isn't really representative, if I remember right a lot of the 6% implants are that way.

Concord LP can be converted at a slight loss to any other LP, so your options are pretty open. As a baseline, people are out there that would buy your concord LP for 1000 isk/LP, so if you're looking for items yourself keep that price in mind as a minimum.

This post brought to you by CCP's alpha forum alt initiative. Playing the eve forums has never come cheaper.

Chopper Rollins
hahahlolspycorp
Brave Collective
#3 - 2017-05-30 06:13:12 UTC
Daily reminder that nothing depreciates faster than isk.


Goggles. Making me look good. Making you look good.

Mr Mieyli
Doomheim
#4 - 2017-05-30 06:15:26 UTC
Chopper Rollins wrote:
Daily reminder that nothing depreciates faster than isk.


At least it's better than nothing then eh?

This post brought to you by CCP's alpha forum alt initiative. Playing the eve forums has never come cheaper.

Desmios Sanguis
10th Crusade
#5 - 2017-05-30 08:40:39 UTC
Mr Mieyli wrote:
One thing to keep in mind is the volume of items being traded. Quite often the 'best' items as claimed by LP calculators trade at such low volumes that the price isn't really representative, if I remember right a lot of the 6% implants are that way.

Concord LP can be converted at a slight loss to any other LP, so your options are pretty open. As a baseline, people are out there that would buy your concord LP for 1000 isk/LP, so if you're looking for items yourself keep that price in mind as a minimum.


You mean it would take a long time for the 6% implant to sell? Im willing to wait a month or so.
JC Mieyli
the united
#6 - 2017-05-30 09:16:56 UTC
Gimme Sake
State War Academy
Caldari State
#7 - 2017-05-30 09:20:39 UTC  |  Edited by: Gimme Sake
Some implants simply have no market. Check the transaction volume in the history and decide if it is worth investing in something that can stay months on the market without being sold.

For bpcs you can always search the listed contracts to get an idea about the price.

"Never not blob!" ~ Plato

Alasdan Helminthauge
AirHogs
Hogs Collective
#8 - 2017-05-30 14:56:26 UTC
Once I found the market of a 6% implant in Jita was empty, so I bought 2 of them and put them at 1 bil each. Almost instantly sold. But when I put my third implant there, somebody dumped 10 of them at a 400mil price, so I had to lower the price... (and this time it took me almost half a year to sell it.) Now I only exchange the CONCORD LP into some 4% implants (and their prices are much more stable). Maybe I would exchange them into something else if I find something good in other LP stores.
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#9 - 2017-05-30 15:13:20 UTC
convert to gallente LP and buy fed navy webs, those things always sell!

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Desmios Sanguis
10th Crusade
#10 - 2017-05-30 20:36:30 UTC
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:
convert to gallente LP and buy fed navy webs, those things always sell!


its 0.8 for every 1 :(
Desmios Sanguis
10th Crusade
#11 - 2017-05-30 20:47:22 UTC
JC Mieyli wrote:
https://eve-central.com/
https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/lpstore/
you can figure it out with those


great links, thanks a ton. love the LP/isk ratio.
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#12 - 2017-05-31 00:48:39 UTC
Desmios Sanguis wrote:
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:
convert to gallente LP and buy fed navy webs, those things always sell!


its 0.8 for every 1 :(

and they usually trade between 2000-3000 isk/lp and move 200+ a day, compare that to items that trade at 1600-2400 isk/lp in the concord store, Fed navy webs are a decent trade value and can move volume.

sure a few of the 2% implants sell alright, but with your lp you will crush the market. and most of the 4/6% implants you are lucky to sell one per day.

the concord capital mods look nice, but some have some pretty big price swings and are skill intensive to build. They are also rather large and since they are expensive to build you probably want to build them in a low cost system then move to a trade hub. I'd also check contracts to see if it is easier to just sell the bpc, I wouldn't be surprised that people prefer the bpc as it is easier to move to wherever they need it.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Lothros Andastar
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#13 - 2017-05-31 00:52:13 UTC
Convert to Ore>Excavator BPCs>Profit?
Desmios Sanguis
10th Crusade
#14 - 2017-05-31 00:57:05 UTC
Lothros Andastar wrote:
Convert to Ore>Excavator BPCs>Profit?


So here's the special thing about concord LP, you can only get some capital BPCs that way. But I can't price them out. any ideas?
Tanuki Kittybeta
Ripperoni in Pepperoni
#15 - 2017-05-31 05:44:43 UTC
everybody dont move or he'll crash the market
Desmios Sanguis
10th Crusade
#16 - 2017-06-01 16:02:57 UTC
Tanuki Kittybeta wrote:
everybody dont move or he'll crash the market


Is that actually possible with 1.5mil concord LP?
oiukhp Muvila
Doomheim
#17 - 2017-06-01 22:47:57 UTC
Desmios Sanguis wrote:
Tanuki Kittybeta wrote:
everybody dont move or he'll crash the market


Is that actually possible with 1.5mil concord LP?


You can crash any market by dumping a lot on it in a relative short period of time.

You need to calculate how much isk actually trades hands per day for the item. If you dump an hour's value, the market won't notice. If you dump 10+ days worth and try and sell it in a day or two, you'll crash it for a few days and will make a lot less than you would than selling something that has more isk traded per day.



Agondray
Avenger Mercenaries
VOID Intergalactic Forces
#18 - 2017-06-02 07:59:13 UTC
Chopper Rollins wrote:
Daily reminder that nothing depreciates faster than isk.




I fail to agree, anything that starts off new eventually tanks in short order. IE the T3 destroyers that were several hundred million that tanked to 30m once the market caught up, or the Elite drone AI that was 15m and now sell for 2-3m

"Sarcasm is the Recourse of a weak mind." -Dr. Smith

Sabriz Adoudel
Move along there is nothing here
#19 - 2017-06-04 07:56:24 UTC
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:
Desmios Sanguis wrote:
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:
convert to gallente LP and buy fed navy webs, those things always sell!


its 0.8 for every 1 :(

and they usually trade between 2000-3000 isk/lp and move 200+ a day, compare that to items that trade at 1600-2400 isk/lp in the concord store, Fed navy webs are a decent trade value and can move volume.

sure a few of the 2% implants sell alright, but with your lp you will crush the market. and most of the 4/6% implants you are lucky to sell one per day.

the concord capital mods look nice, but some have some pretty big price swings and are skill intensive to build. They are also rather large and since they are expensive to build you probably want to build them in a low cost system then move to a trade hub. I'd also check contracts to see if it is easier to just sell the bpc, I wouldn't be surprised that people prefer the bpc as it is easier to move to wherever they need it.



There is definitely a market for the 5 run 25000mm CONCORD plate BPC. I did a production run of 25 of them a while back but because the system I was producing in had an index that was going up up up over time I stopped building them.

You definitely want to only build them in low index systems with an ME rig.

I support the New Order and CODE. alliance. www.minerbumping.com

Desmios Sanguis
10th Crusade
#20 - 2017-06-04 12:21:47 UTC  |  Edited by: Desmios Sanguis
ssssssssssssssssssssss
12Next page