These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

First post First post
Author
France LaCoeur
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#1181 - 2017-05-10 15:36:55 UTC
Khromius wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
Somewhat fitting Sorry Tora couldn't resist haha
For the blind I agree, for the seeing this will fit better.


You're a moron.

What an intelligent reply.

Back to the basics baby Krom: one of every three words an insult or profanity.

King of diplomacy and common sense he is.

Also going to quote this:
Sister Sloppy-Third Consanguinea wrote:
Pheonix Jr wrote:


EDIT: Hey tora how's that l33t zkill rank helping your war report?

Rule 1

Considering your previous trolling record on ATYPE and P.45 threads, maybe you should stop now.

Looks like you follow rules you are supposed to enforce only when it suits you.

What's next, you gonna ban Marmites from the merc channel?
gnshadowninja
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1182 - 2017-05-10 16:25:44 UTC
France LaCoeur wrote:

Looks like you follow rules you are supposed to enforce only when it suits you.

What's next, you gonna ban Marmites from the merc channel?


Considering there's been posting on both sides I wouldn't exactly think this applies.

Most of the replies on both threads are from Saeger and Dom who for some reason seek undying attention like the needy lap dogs they are, its quite pathetic really from grown men.

Tora and us know its just a game, the banter is part of high sec mercenaries and will continue through this war and the next. Outsiders need to chill out abit, I'd still buy Tora plus the other mermaids a pint if I met them.
Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1183 - 2017-05-10 16:40:54 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
France LaCoeur wrote:

Looks like you follow rules you are supposed to enforce only when it suits you.

What's next, you gonna ban Marmites from the merc channel?


Considering there's been posting on both sides I wouldn't exactly think this applies.

Most of the replies on both threads are from Saeger and Dom who for some reason seek undying attention like the needy lap dogs they are, its quite pathetic really from grown men.

Tora and us know its just a game, the banter is part of high sec mercenaries and will continue through this war and the next. Outsiders need to chill out abit, I'd still buy Tora plus the other mermaids a pint if I met them.

Tora is my master until my dying breath /s

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1184 - 2017-05-10 19:59:14 UTC  |  Edited by: Tora Bushido
Gai Heiyuu wrote:
For those reading, I endorse Short Bus and VMG services. Prices are fair, and the pilots give a **** about your Alliance. Pure business, no drama, very straight forward and no ulterior motives. Everything worth paying for in a merc alliance.
Want me to post everything you said about VMG and PIRAT.

I'll give you a hints :
* Please tell these Russian mercs to tighten up their ****.
* Either VMG is gonna step up and earn my respect for the long haul
* God I wish we had the firepower to just wipe PIRAT out
* we've got a lot of enemies for not paying into the anti-VMG coalition][/quote]

I had more good ones, but forums ****** up..... Ugh ... and to lazy to find logs again.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Khromius
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1185 - 2017-05-10 21:53:05 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Gai Heiyuu wrote:
For those reading, I endorse Short Bus and VMG services. Prices are fair, and the pilots give a **** about your Alliance. Pure business, no drama, very straight forward and no ulterior motives. Everything worth paying for in a merc alliance.
Want me to post everything you said about VMG and PIRAT.

I'll give you a hints :
* Please tell these Russian mercs to tighten up their ****.
* Either VMG is gonna step up and earn my respect for the long haul
* God I wish we had the firepower to just wipe PIRAT out
* we've got a lot of enemies for not paying into the anti-VMG coalition]


I had more good ones, but forums ****** up..... Ugh ... and to lazy to find logs again.[/quote]

Seems to me VMG earned his respect. What about the Mermaids?
Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1186 - 2017-05-11 07:05:16 UTC
Hire VMG this week and we will hunt your enemies down and send them back to the biomsss.
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#1187 - 2017-05-11 07:17:36 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Hire VMG this week and we will hunt your enemies down and send them back to the biomsss.

Actual legit non troll question that I can respect the answer either way. Would an ammout of isk obviously greater than a standard contract be enough to get you to wardec somebody that is usually on your do not wardec list/whatever it is that gets you guys to not dec certain groups. I don't pretend to know how VMG work but in my time with Marmite we had some dudes we couldn't dec and they were added in alliance contacts so we knew who to not ask for decs against. Anyways I assume you have something similar and I have an ALT in such a group (it really only collects mails) that claims to it's members they are on your do not dec list. so Hypothetically would an amount of isk change your minds being mercs and all or are such things sacred to you (respect either way different groups operate different ways)

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

renwahh
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#1188 - 2017-05-11 11:18:34 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Hire VMG this week and we will hunt your enemies down and send them back to the biomsss.

Actual legit non troll question that I can respect the answer either way. Would an ammout of isk obviously greater than a standard contract be enough to get you to wardec somebody that is usually on your do not wardec list/whatever it is that gets you guys to not dec certain groups. I don't pretend to know how VMG work but in my time with Marmite we had some dudes we couldn't dec and they were added in alliance contacts so we knew who to not ask for decs against. Anyways I assume you have something similar and I have an ALT in such a group (it really only collects mails) that claims to it's members they are on your do not dec list. so Hypothetically would an amount of isk change your minds being mercs and all or are such things sacred to you (respect either way different groups operate different ways)


Im not sure they need to do that. The isk they make from there decs plus having there blue doughnut in tow im sure not any amount of isk would change there mind. Unless they scammed you by saying x isk then deccing them and managing to not get any kills for a week.




Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1189 - 2017-05-11 11:59:05 UTC
Can we expect a VMG presence at the ATXV?
Lol

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

renwahh
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#1190 - 2017-05-11 12:22:12 UTC
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Can we expect a VMG presence at the ATXV?
Lol



No they can only use 1 logi in that Blink
Starrakatt
Celtic Anarchy
Dead Terrorists
#1191 - 2017-05-11 13:22:42 UTC
renwahh wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Can we expect a VMG presence at the ATXV?
Lol



No they can only use 1 logi in that Blink

That's very good, couldn't help but react to that one.

Thank you for the laugh. Lol
gnshadowninja
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#1192 - 2017-05-11 13:43:03 UTC
renwahh wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Can we expect a VMG presence at the ATXV?
Lol



No they can only use 1 logi in that Blink


Damn, that's more then most mercs use all together Big smileRoll

Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1193 - 2017-05-11 13:49:59 UTC
renwahh wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Can we expect a VMG presence at the ATXV?
Lol



No they can only use 1 logi in that Blink

Lol. V good that made me laugh.

As for the other questions.

It depends on the isk and the request. Like with alot of things in life there is a price for most things. Ask me to cheat on my wife...there is no way.

Vmg at the alliance torni. I want this to happen but tbh need to look at commitment levels required.
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1194 - 2017-05-11 14:55:19 UTC
Khromius wrote:
Seems to me VMG earned his respect. What about the Mermaids?
Respect, no. Fear, probably. Sucking up, definitely.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Valkin Mordirc
#1195 - 2017-05-11 15:02:17 UTC
gnshadowninja wrote:
renwahh wrote:
Dom Arkaral wrote:
Can we expect a VMG presence at the ATXV?
Lol



No they can only use 1 logi in that Blink


Damn, that's more then most mercs use all together Big smileRoll




That's only because VMG keeps hogging them all. Luukje stole my Logi alt last summer. Haven't seen her since.
#DeleteTheWeak
G3neral D3stRuCtion
X---FORCE
#1196 - 2017-05-11 16:51:21 UTC
Gai Heiyuu wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
Somewhat fitting Sorry Tora couldn't resist haha
For the blind I agree, for the seeing this will fit better.


Weak comeback. :(

For those reading, I endorse Short Bus and VMG services. Prices are fair, and the pilots give a **** about your Alliance. Pure business, no drama, very straight forward and no ulterior motives. Everything worth paying for in a merc alliance.

As a former client of Marmite, I give them 2/5 stars. Some of their pilots are very good, and even try to keep the mission in mind at all times. However there's an unprofessional element at the top, and the Puppet Master himself is always trying to manipulate his way out of upholding contracts. I gave them 2 stars because technically, Marmite didn't break contract with me. They just did a very bad job upholding it.


Hey Gai!:D

Can you provide examples for when VMG has helped?

Cause I haven't seen them whenever we fight:P
lil Pheonix
Danger Gnomes
MALL POLICE - SEGWAY DIVISION
#1197 - 2017-05-11 19:02:01 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Gai Heiyuu wrote:
For those reading, I endorse Short Bus and VMG services. Prices are fair, and the pilots give a **** about your Alliance. Pure business, no drama, very straight forward and no ulterior motives. Everything worth paying for in a merc alliance.
Want me to post everything you said about VMG and PIRAT.

I'll give you a hints :
* Please tell these Russian mercs to tighten up their ****.
* Either VMG is gonna step up and earn my respect for the long haul
* God I wish we had the firepower to just wipe PIRAT out
* we've got a lot of enemies for not paying into the anti-VMG coalition]


I had more good ones, but forums ****** up..... Ugh ... and to lazy to find logs again.[/quote]


This sounds like nothing more than salt because fly fearless dropped your worthless alliance because the only time you caught up with your protection contracts was long enough to put your hand out for ISK, Always a day late on allies (If you allied at all)

On numerous occasion GAI Heyuu complained that they paid you for a protection contract and when wars came around you would tell them "No I can't ally on that they are blue" but then you wouldn't even convo these said blues and ask them to drop a war on your protection contract. you say you're not a "VMG *****" but it seems you are so weak you get walked on by your blues daily. You are a scam Termites, dont get on here salty that GAI saw this and dropped your silly alliance off his payroll
Khromius
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#1198 - 2017-05-11 19:03:53 UTC
G3neral D3stRuCtion wrote:
Gai Heiyuu wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
Somewhat fitting Sorry Tora couldn't resist haha
For the blind I agree, for the seeing this will fit better.


Weak comeback. :(

For those reading, I endorse Short Bus and VMG services. Prices are fair, and the pilots give a **** about your Alliance. Pure business, no drama, very straight forward and no ulterior motives. Everything worth paying for in a merc alliance.

As a former client of Marmite, I give them 2/5 stars. Some of their pilots are very good, and even try to keep the mission in mind at all times. However there's an unprofessional element at the top, and the Puppet Master himself is always trying to manipulate his way out of upholding contracts. I gave them 2 stars because technically, Marmite didn't break contract with me. They just did a very bad job upholding it.


Hey Gai!:D

Can you provide examples for when VMG has helped?

Cause I haven't seen them whenever we fight:P




Speaking of fighting? How come you dropped out of your corp?
Pheonix Jr
The Clown Shoe Crew
MALL POLICE - SEGWAY DIVISION
#1199 - 2017-05-11 19:06:20 UTC
G3neral D3stRuCtion wrote:
Gai Heiyuu wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
Somewhat fitting Sorry Tora couldn't resist haha
For the blind I agree, for the seeing this will fit better.


Weak comeback. :(

For those reading, I endorse Short Bus and VMG services. Prices are fair, and the pilots give a **** about your Alliance. Pure business, no drama, very straight forward and no ulterior motives. Everything worth paying for in a merc alliance.

As a former client of Marmite, I give them 2/5 stars. Some of their pilots are very good, and even try to keep the mission in mind at all times. However there's an unprofessional element at the top, and the Puppet Master himself is always trying to manipulate his way out of upholding contracts. I gave them 2 stars because technically, Marmite didn't break contract with me. They just did a very bad job upholding it.


Hey Gai!:D

Can you provide examples for when VMG has helped?

Cause I haven't seen them whenever we fight:P

You see VMG there when you start losing ships

when it's MY falcon that jams out your reps and YOU lose a legion and a proteus to a T1 cruiser fleet from Fly Fearless, Get some proper logi you scrub, flying faction-ed T3's with t1 logi is marmite tier. Do better.

I hope that I have offended you with my comments

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#1200 - 2017-05-11 19:07:26 UTC
lil Pheonix wrote:
Tora Bushido wrote:
Gai Heiyuu wrote:
For those reading, I endorse Short Bus and VMG services. Prices are fair, and the pilots give a **** about your Alliance. Pure business, no drama, very straight forward and no ulterior motives. Everything worth paying for in a merc alliance.
Want me to post everything you said about VMG and PIRAT.

I'll give you a hints :
* Please tell these Russian mercs to tighten up their ****.
* Either VMG is gonna step up and earn my respect for the long haul
* God I wish we had the firepower to just wipe PIRAT out
* we've got a lot of enemies for not paying into the anti-VMG coalition]


I had more good ones, but forums ****** up..... Ugh ... and to lazy to find logs again.



This sounds like nothing more than salt because fly fearless dropped your worthless alliance because the only time you caught up with your protection contracts was long enough to put your hand out for ISK, Always a day late on allies (If you allied at all)

On numerous occasion GAI Heyuu complained that they paid you for a protection contract and when wars came around you would tell them "No I can't ally on that they are blue" but then you wouldn't even convo these said blues and ask them to drop a war on your protection contract. you say you're not a "VMG *****" but it seems you are so weak you get walked on by your blues daily. You are a scam Termites, dont get on here salty that GAI saw this and dropped your silly alliance off his payroll [/quote]
Still not as bad as taking isk for protection then deccing those you were paid to protect... regardless of if the isk was given back or not Lol

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist