These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Out of Pod Experience

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Like and Get Likes Thread - Renewed (Again)

First post First post First post
Author
Camper101
Mind Games.
Suddenly Spaceships.
#2001 - 2017-05-09 13:58:09 UTC
This is page 101.


There is many pages like it, but this one is mine.

2013.03.01 13:30:58 notify For participating in the General Discussion Forum Section your trustworthiness has been adjusted by -2.5000.

My name is Hans. The "L" stands for danger.

Pepper Swift
Perkone
Caldari State
#2002 - 2017-05-09 14:12:38 UTC
second.

What I need most.. is a day between Saturday and Sunday...

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic

Pix Severus
Empty You
#2003 - 2017-05-09 14:47:54 UTC
Third.

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide

DeMichael Crimson
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#2004 - 2017-05-09 15:00:40 UTC
Fourth.

And I missed the 100 milestone marker in this thread.

What?

Oh well, at least I can say I got schooled in LAGL 101.

Big smile



DMC
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#2005 - 2017-05-09 15:01:02 UTC
Pepper Swift
Perkone
Caldari State
#2006 - 2017-05-09 15:04:41 UTC
sixth

Finally logged back into eve... flew around station.. and docked back... i miss my amarr ships... cant fly em in alpha :(

What I need most.. is a day between Saturday and Sunday...

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2007 - 2017-05-09 15:08:11 UTC
Hengle Teron
Rorquals Anonymous
Two Maidens One Chalice
#2008 - 2017-05-09 16:28:08 UTC
Pepper Swift wrote:
sixth

Finally logged back into eve... flew around station.. and docked back... i miss my amarr ships... cant fly em in alpha :(

That's the price you pay for being Achurian. :p
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#2009 - 2017-05-09 16:52:35 UTC  |  Edited by: Nana Skalski
Dont buy Omega time using PLEX. 500 PLEX gone and my Omega time was not extended. 👎
Had to fill support ticket. 😞

EDIT: Nevermind, its not updating in game only, On account page I see it was added in fact. Expires at correct date.

Still in game its not updating. 👎
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2010 - 2017-05-09 17:14:36 UTC
Nana Skalski wrote:
Dont buy Omega time using PLEX. 500 PLEX gone and my Omega time was not extended. 👎
Had to fill support ticket. 😞


Something similar happened to me in Ultima Online,14 years ago. I was living abroad at the time and I bought 1 million gold with real money(75 dollars) from a friend in Turkey when I visited him during holiday. When I returned back home, I couldn't log into my account and all the players on mIRC told me to drink a jug of cold water. Instead of fretting, I talked to the owner/admin of the UO server and he fixed the bug preventing me from logging in. Big smile

What a difference talking to the right person about a problem makes! Smile
LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2011 - 2017-05-09 17:19:09 UTC
by the way 1 million gold was an incredibly large amount of money because with that you could buy a fully furnished castle.

Rich Raven's misfortune.
Nana Skalski
Taisaanat Kotei
#2012 - 2017-05-09 17:54:52 UTC
LordOdysseus wrote:
by the way 1 million gold was an incredibly large amount of money because with that you could buy a fully furnished castle.

Rich Raven's misfortune.


Ah, as it turns out, its just CCP being CCP and delivering buggy game, not updating your Omega time in real time. The time was indeed applied, but its only visible as extended time in account mamagement.

As for now I have two dates, one incorrect in the game, and one correct in account management page. 🤦🤦🤦
Mizhir
TOP DAMAGE Ltd.
Trigger Happy.
#2013 - 2017-05-09 17:59:11 UTC
Camper101 wrote:
This is page 101.


There is many pages like it, but this one is mine.


You must have been camping this Roll

❤️️💛💚💙💜

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2014 - 2017-05-09 21:41:52 UTC
For the last several nights I've been having nightmares. I saw a girl from college in my nightmare last night and in that nightmare we were getting along perfectly fine.......quite the opposite of real life. Big smile
Yiole Gionglao
#2015 - 2017-05-09 22:17:05 UTC
LAGL 101:

- like the posts above you
- post something
- get likes
- repeat until so many likes break the forums

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#2016 - 2017-05-09 22:18:49 UTC  |  Edited by: Yiole Gionglao
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
LAGL 101:

- like the posts above you
- post something
- get likes
- repeat until so many likes break the forums


Nighties lovelies!

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

Yiole Gionglao
#2017 - 2017-05-09 22:21:01 UTC  |  Edited by: Yiole Gionglao
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
Yiole Gionglao wrote:
LAGL 101:

- like the posts above you
- post something
- get likes
- repeat until so many likes break the forums


Nighties lovelies!


Also: it's not easy being a drone... oh wait, that's NOT a drone!


Bonus: post of the year, literally... this is message #2017! Lol

Roses are red / Violets are blue / I am an alpha / And so it's you

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2018 - 2017-05-09 23:00:10 UTC
Pepper Swift
Perkone
Caldari State
#2019 - 2017-05-09 23:11:17 UTC
Hengle Teron wrote:
Pepper Swift wrote:
sixth

Finally logged back into eve... flew around station.. and docked back... i miss my amarr ships... cant fly em in alpha :(

That's the price you pay for being Achurian. :p


Too late to change :)

What I need most.. is a day between Saturday and Sunday...

If life gives you melons, you might be dyslexic

LordOdysseus
HIgh Sec Care Bears
Brothers of Tangra
#2020 - 2017-05-09 23:40:46 UTC
Pepper Swift wrote:
Hengle Teron wrote:
Pepper Swift wrote:
sixth

Finally logged back into eve... flew around station.. and docked back... i miss my amarr ships... cant fly em in alpha :(

That's the price you pay for being Achurian. :p


Too late to change :)


PEPPER NO! What have you d-done to yourselfffffff?......................... Cry