These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

WOW really

Author
Brother Phatt
The Brass Monkey Syndicate
Literally Triggered
#1 - 2012-01-22 19:28:12 UTC
so in all my years of playing the game since it started I have never seen such disregard for the older players.
The passed few patches have been for the newer wow kids then eve players none of us care about station walking. I mean if u want to make us happy bring back the pain shop or torp kessy cruise black birds u know fun things. the total oh lets add some thing new every patch and not fix our issues. its getting old exploits like instant war decs are still in the game lag is still bad but of look we have all these new ships. we have cruisers that use battle ship guns but hey dont kill the new guy with a can flip. or hey here's a hole new way to spend money on the game that give u new clothes but dont just buy isk. ccp u ***** and ban isk sellers but dont do any thing about the reason why they do it. they do it because there no balance int he game u have to many guys holding all the cards to make the game fair u say u want to make it fair but you don't. you rather add new shinny stuff to stop eve players from bitching about things in the game. but yet as us older players drop off u send us 5 day passes to come back every patch we come back and nothing changes for the better. it gets worst and more blobs and dumd ass's having all the bpos and or all the isk witch they made by buying it or stealing it witch is funny cause u ban guys that steal stuff even though oh its ok. you say how do u know we do i have 5 friends that have been banned for stealing isk and bpos ccp called it hacking i called it dumb ass left his toons log on their pc.
KrakizBad
Section 8.
#2 - 2012-01-22 19:29:30 UTC
Wat.
fgft Athonille
Doomheim
#3 - 2012-01-22 19:31:54 UTC
stick to selling eve gold m8
Brock Nelson
#4 - 2012-01-22 19:32:20 UTC
TL:DR version: i mad

Signature removed, CCP Phantom

Boseo
Azure Horizon
#5 - 2012-01-22 19:36:12 UTC
paragraphs are your friend (people will be complaining about bleeding eyes)

where have you been for the last few months?

CSM minutes - Read them

also

Brother Phatt wrote:
none of us care about station walking.

Don't bunch everyone in to this, it has been stated by a lot of people that they would not mind it, they just wanted a real reason for it.

also might be an idea to add a Tl:DR Roll

Sorry but file “forumsig.GIF” is currently unavailable please come back later…… like in a year or so.

Chribba
Otherworld Enterprises
Otherworld Empire
#6 - 2012-01-22 19:36:36 UTC
Half of the "older" players are new players buying an old pilot :D

/c

★★★ Secure 3rd party service ★★★

Visit my in-game channel 'Holy Veldspar'

Twitter @ChribbaVeldspar

Brother Phatt
The Brass Monkey Syndicate
Literally Triggered
#7 - 2012-01-22 19:39:10 UTC
that's my point the older players have stopped playing and sold their toons made new ones why because its the only way to get ahead now
Brother Phatt
The Brass Monkey Syndicate
Literally Triggered
#8 - 2012-01-22 19:40:42 UTC
Chribba you know that better then any one u worked for your **** the rest stole gotten for real money
Jaroslav Unwanted
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#9 - 2012-01-22 19:40:57 UTC
Brother Phatt wrote:
that's my point the older players have stopped playing and sold their toons made new ones why because its the only way to get ahead now


to get ahead to what exactly ?

Claiming such means you have some specific "goal" created and for me its hard to imagine that brand new character got any advantage to reach such goal.
Doc Fury
Furious Enterprises
#10 - 2012-01-22 19:42:59 UTC
boseo wrote:
paragraphs are your friend (people will be complaining about bleeding eyes)



Mein augen!


There's a million angry citizens looking down their tubes..at me.

Tippia
Sunshine and Lollipops
#11 - 2012-01-22 19:43:46 UTC
Brother Phatt wrote:
So in all my years of playing the game since it started I have never seen such disregard for the older players.

The last few patches have been more for the newer wow kids than for eve players — none of us care about station walking. I mean, if u want to make us happy, bring back the pain shop or torp kessy, cruise black birds… you know, fun things.

The total “oh lets add some thing new every patch and not fix our issues” its getting old. Exploits like instant war decs are still in the game; lag is still bad, but of look we have all these new ships. We have cruisers that use battleship guns but hey, don't kill the new guy with a can flip. Or, hey, here's a hole new way to spend money on the game that gives you new clothes but don't just buy isk.

CCP, you ***** and ban ISK sellers but don't do anything about the reason why they do it. They do it because there no balance in the game. You have too many guys holding all the cards to make the game fair. You say you want to make it fair but you don't. You'd rather add new shiny stuff to stop eve players from bitching about things in the game, but even as us older players drop off, you send us 5 day passes to come back. Every patch we come back and nothing changes for the better.

Instead, it gets worse, and more blobs, and dumbasses having all the BPOs and or all the ISK, which they made by buying it or stealing it, which is funny 'cause you ban guys that steal stuff even though oh its ok.

You say “how do you know we do?” I have 5 friends that have been banned for stealing ISK and BPOs. CCP called it hacking; i called it dumbass left his toons log on his pc.
FYP.

Oh, and ISK sellers do not sell ISK because the game is imbalanced. They do it to make money. Also, by the sound of it, they were quite in their right to ban your so-called friends…
Jaroslav Unwanted
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#12 - 2012-01-22 19:47:31 UTC  |  Edited by: Jaroslav Unwanted
also stealing by in game mechanics is different to stealing by out of game means. Such as loging to your "friend" account. Cool

to add some stupid point

killing people is fine " if you are in war "
try to start shooting with your machine gun in city based in western world with no active war going on.

two different things, dont you agree ?
Cyprus Black
KarmaFleet
Goonswarm Federation
#13 - 2012-01-22 19:58:54 UTC
Poor sentence structure, bad grammar and incoherent ramblings.

Summary of EvEs last four expansions: http://imgur.com/ZL5SM33

Deviana Sevidon
Jades Falcon Guards
#14 - 2012-01-22 20:00:15 UTC
Doc Fury wrote:
boseo wrote:
paragraphs are your friend (people will be complaining about bleeding eyes)



Meine Augen!




Fixed for you.

....as if 10,058 Goon voices cried out and were suddenly silenced.

Mars Theran
Foreign Interloper
#15 - 2012-01-22 21:17:35 UTC
Brother Phatt wrote:
snipped partially relevent ramblings.

...you say how do u know we do i have 5 friends that have been banned for stealing isk and bpos ccp called it hacking i called it dumb ass left his toons log on their pc.


There is the problem right there. Your use of English is outstanding by the way; because I can't really tell if you mean one of these things:

1.) They hacked someones computer and keylogged the user logging in to EVE or the forums.

2.) They got the guys account info quasi-legitimately by offering to keep the training going, then stole his stuff. This by the way is extremely unlikey, so I have my doubts.

3.) Somehow the guy put his account details and login information on their PC, and they used it to steal his stuff. Completely absurd notion; how and why would anyone do this is beyond me.

4.) They hacked someones computer and found his login information on his desktop in a notepad document. Probably the most likely of all these.

5.) This guy knew them and came over to their house, then used their computer to log into EVE on his account and went to the bathroom; then they jumped on and stole all his stuff, logged him out so he wouldn't notice, and pretended they had some stuff to do. Possible, but seriously; slimeball firends you have; and I imagine the aftermath was none to pleasant in this scenario. Also, unlikely, if possible.

Personally, I'm going for 1 or 4, in which case, I'll remember to never trust you for a second, because it's likely you do the same; also, I hope CCP has reported them to the proper authorities, if not before, then after this delightful news in which you are obviously complicit.

Maybe you can all go to jail together. I really hate internet scumbags.
zubzubzubzubzubzubzubzub
ACE McFACE
Dirt 'n' Glitter
Local Is Primary
#16 - 2012-01-22 21:43:30 UTC
Quote:
paragraphs are your friend (people will be complaining about bleeding eyes)

MY EYES

Now, more than ever, we need a dislike button.

Shizuken
Venerated Stars
#17 - 2012-01-22 21:45:55 UTC
Can you say "Run On Sentences?"
Asuka Solo
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#18 - 2012-01-22 21:50:25 UTC
Rage induced verbal diarrhea

you haz it.

Eve is about Capital ships, WiS, Boobs, PI and Isk!

Sishen Gzi
Hellion Support Services
#19 - 2012-01-22 21:53:25 UTC
Did somebody miss their nap?
Ezurae
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#20 - 2012-01-22 21:56:25 UTC  |  Edited by: Ezurae
Brother Phatt wrote:
that's my point the older players have stopped playing and sold their toons made new ones why because its the only way to get ahead now


so thats why you arent an old player? you sold your old account and made a new one in 2009 to get ahead? like, how, HOW THE **** WOULD YOU GET AHEAD BY THAT??

also: learn to use paragraphs and most importantly THINK before you post/write a sentence, PLEASE, i beg you.

Btw what was your point? I don't really understand what you want to tell people with your wall of shi.. aeehm text. Are you mad because your friends got banned? Are you mad because people scammed you and they didnt get banned? (btw hacking an account and selling isk/stuff for real money isnt the same as scamming someone ingame, just fyi)

y u mad bro?
12Next page