These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

How long shall we continue CCP?

First post
Author
Renan Ruivo
Forcas armadas
Brave Collective
#21 - 2012-01-22 03:54:57 UTC
EVE Forum wrote:
fgft Athonille used Confuse on Renan Ruivo

The world is a community of idiots doing a series of things until it explodes and we all die.

KrakizBad
Section 8.
#22 - 2012-01-22 04:19:43 UTC
Renan Ruivo wrote:
EVE Forum wrote:
fgft Athonille used Confuse on Renan Ruivo

It's super effective!
ACE McFACE
Dirt 'n' Glitter
Local Is Primary
#23 - 2012-01-22 05:22:21 UTC
KrakizBad wrote:
Renan Ruivo wrote:
EVE Forum wrote:
fgft Athonille used Confuse on Renan Ruivo

It's super effective!

YOU FOOL, CONFUSE CANT BE SUPER EFFECTIVE! IT DOESNT DO ANY DAMAGE!

/Pokemon raeg

Now, more than ever, we need a dislike button.

KrakizBad
Section 8.
#24 - 2012-01-22 05:27:32 UTC
ACE McFACE wrote:
KrakizBad wrote:
Renan Ruivo wrote:
EVE Forum wrote:
fgft Athonille used Confuse on Renan Ruivo

It's super effective!

YOU FOOL, CONFUSE CANT BE SUPER EFFECTIVE! IT DOESNT DO ANY DAMAGE!

/Pokemon raeg

LolLolLolLol
Tepir
Ministry of War
Amarr Empire
#25 - 2012-01-22 05:32:02 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Spitfire
so much tears from these guys... world for them has ended prematurely!! prophecy that world will end 21.12.2012 for them is true!!!

*snip* Completely inappropriate. Spitfire
Renan Ruivo
Forcas armadas
Brave Collective
#26 - 2012-01-22 05:48:34 UTC
Tepir wrote:
CMON DO IT! take one for the team and greater good! DO IT!


DO IT!! DO IT NOW!! CMON DO IT!!!

The world is a community of idiots doing a series of things until it explodes and we all die.

Vyl Vit
#27 - 2012-01-22 09:30:04 UTC
*cough cough* >repairs his ego overload meter<

Paradise is like where you are right now, only much, much better.

Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#28 - 2012-01-22 10:09:03 UTC
Nerf Incursion rewards

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Mara Rinn
Cosmic Goo Convertor
#29 - 2012-01-22 10:28:30 UTC
Krissada wrote:
1. CCP states loud and clear that Darius III will be auto-reelected as CSM for the next voting.

2. CCP promises and delivers a patch to fix the madness of highsec incursions.

3. Incursion runners pay us a continous ransom/subscription in order to have highsec incursions running.

4. Incursion runners shed their title as carebears and fight us.


"shed their title as care bears and fight us" says the NPC corp member trying to grief people by running PvE content.

Lol
Jaroslav Unwanted
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#30 - 2012-01-22 10:32:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Jaroslav Unwanted
Tian Nu wrote:
Seeing how many treds you started on the subject tell me you started to realize no one give **** actually.
Actually I just realized by writing this you need some sort of intelligence to understand the above statement is not gonna happen.
Cry



Randomness in computer technology.. sure that will never happen ..

Randomness itself is kind of not achievable, since it does not exist, the thing which exist is our own knowledge and ability to adapt. Big smile

You want randomness.. make your audience dumb.. and you effectively archieved it Smile
QT McWhiskers
Brave Newbies Inc.
Brave Collective
#31 - 2012-01-22 10:42:50 UTC
Krissada wrote:
Well done CCP -> the CSM minutes regarding incursions actually look proper.
More risk with alternative and random spawns making it impossible to know the site beforehand and more balancing in the sites so we can get rid of this elitism and "raid" mentality (nerf rewards \o/).

However how long shall we continue this? How long till you say a patch for this is available and will be up next week? Or the week afterwards or maybe a month?

Our operation has only just begun and pilots are daily giving their axes and support to our cause.
The incursion channels have been burning hot ever since we have begun and it doesn't seem like they are cooling down anytime soon quite the opposite actually. I've seen more pilots state they are going to play another game while they wait for another incursion to spawn than I can count on my two beautiful and newly-manicured hands.

I see a couple of different alternatives to how we can end this.

1. CCP states loud and clear that Darius III will be auto-reelected as CSM for the next voting.

2. CCP promises and delivers a patch to fix the madness of highsec incursions.

3. Incursion runners pay us a continous ransom/subscription in order to have highsec incursions running.

4. Incursion runners shed their title as carebears and fight us.

_________________________________

TL;DR - Your move CCP.



Lol at that bolded.

Whats the matter krissada did one of the elitest pve fleets find you too low for their standard and not let you in? Whats next for you? Finding thousands of people to go after c1-3 wormholes too? Are you mad that high sec "carebears" can make more money than you personally cause your slave lords wouldnt share their tech with you?

Dont confuse these with carebear tears as I have no qualms with how you are handling your frustration. Just your outspoken nature of it. We ALL know you don't REALLY care about space pixels and isk. You are just looking for any way to jump up and down so that maybe someone will actually aknowledge your existence. I wonder what you will do when incursions get nerfed and the 2 weeks of bragging wears off.

Hey, you can always claim that wormholers are the next isk free carebears. That might give me some enjoyment.


Aineko Macx
#32 - 2012-01-22 10:44:53 UTC
Jaroslav Unwanted wrote:
Randomness itself is kind of not achievable, since it does not exis

Ofc it does, quantum mechanics proved it. And people have been using the decay of radioactive materials as source of true randomness for some time now.
Quote:
Randomness in computer technology.. sure that will never happen ..

It doesn't exist as purely logical function. But as soon as you combine multiple (external) sources of entropy it gets pretty good. Some chips now include noise pick ups for that purpose.
Krissada
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#33 - 2012-01-22 11:10:22 UTC
QT McWhiskers wrote:

Hey, you can always claim that wormholers are the next isk free carebears. That might give me some enjoyment.



If you wanna see me cry and be frustrated (of which I am none currently) it's the day CCP nerfs wormholes tremendously.
As far as I have understood it you currently have no issues with highsec incursions being what they are and handled how they are.
That's alright you're entitled to your opinion, however I am entitled to my opinion as well and others too and if a large enough group rallies to end incursions in highsec then so be it.
Calisto Fox
Doomheim
#34 - 2012-01-22 11:14:44 UTC
Krissada wrote:
Well done CCP -> the CSM minutes regarding incursions actually look proper.
More risk with alternative and random spawns making it impossible to know the site beforehand and more balancing in the sites so we can get rid of this elitism and "raid" mentality (nerf rewards \o/).

However how long shall we continue this? How long till you say a patch for this is available and will be up next week? Or the week afterwards or maybe a month?

Our operation has only just begun and pilots are daily giving their axes and support to our cause.
The incursion channels have been burning hot ever since we have begun and it doesn't seem like they are cooling down anytime soon quite the opposite actually. I've seen more pilots state they are going to play another game while they wait for another incursion to spawn than I can count on my two beautiful and newly-manicured hands.

I see a couple of different alternatives to how we can end this.

1. CCP states loud and clear that Darius III will be auto-reelected as CSM for the next voting.

2. CCP promises and delivers a patch to fix the madness of highsec incursions.

3. Incursion runners pay us a continous ransom/subscription in order to have highsec incursions running.

4. Incursion runners shed their title as carebears and fight us.

_________________________________

TL;DR - Your move CCP.




Your trying wayyy to hard to be somebody Krissada its bordering on embarrassing.

Who cares about some group of players taking down a mom, only for another site to spawn within 30 mins travel time? I mean really, your head is so far up your own arse i can bearly hear you for your stamping feet and cries of look at me everybody i want to be another skunkworks. Get over yourself, really.

When will you guys realize that at most your inconveniencing other players? Sure, a handfull of idiots have fell victim to their own lack of intel and lost shiney ships, bravo. 99% of regular shiney fleet runners - myself included - find it quite amusing that you guys think your making a bigger difference than you actually are.

Keep it up guys, the longer you waste your time on this endevour, the longer we'll get to earn billions for free without worrying about one of you lot actually having 2 brain cells to rub together ( like skunkworks ) and come up with a real method to show you jelousy.

Just FYI Krissada, im at a loss as to what to do with my money, really, i spend 12-14hrs per day running VG's and make roughly 1.2- 1.3b per day. If you'd like a loan, by all means mail me Cool


Also regarding Darius, i cant believe CCP havnt removed him already. Openly insulting CCP and its employees on its own public forum is unacceptable, period.
I for one cant wait until we get to vote again, along with 1000's of bears too, maybe then Darius and the other major douche who gets ccp to change game mechanics to suit his own agenda will realize their time is up and their representation of 5% of the EVE playr base is wasted.

High sec bears pay the bills, null bears bot/rmt to play for free and make a RL profit from somebody elses work. Maybe CCP will start listening a little more to the 80% that live in high and pay the bills instead of pandering to asshats that represent nothing but their own agenda.

Fly safe o/
Krissada
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#35 - 2012-01-22 11:20:45 UTC
Calisto Fox wrote:

Just FYI Krissada, im at a loss as to what to do with my money, really, i spend 12-14hrs per day running VG's and make roughly 1.2- 1.3b per day. If you'd like a loan, by all means mail me Cool



Thank you for proving my point and contributing to this thread.

Calisto Fox
Doomheim
#36 - 2012-01-22 11:29:56 UTC
Krissada wrote:
Calisto Fox wrote:

Just FYI Krissada, im at a loss as to what to do with my money, really, i spend 12-14hrs per day running VG's and make roughly 1.2- 1.3b per day. If you'd like a loan, by all means mail me Cool



Thank you for proving my point and contributing to this thread.



Your welcome.

I'll also add that 95% of the cash gets transfered to my PVP account and pays for my bad habbit of grieffing other peoples boats for fun. losses come with the territory and need to be covered.

In fact i'd go as far as to say 90% of null bears clone jump to high or run a 2nd high sec account to run incursions in order to support their pvp habbit. Sure living in null should allow the oppertunities to cover those losses without having to rely on high sec incursions, but thats more to do with null needing balancing than high sec incursions needing the nerf.

Balance low/null and low/null bears wont have cause for concern about high sec incursions.

I'll remind you again, think before posting, it saves you looking a clueless moron in the longrun.

Aineko Macx
#37 - 2012-01-22 11:30:25 UTC
Careful, Spitfire is especially communicative today.
Krissada
Dreddit
Test Alliance Please Ignore
#38 - 2012-01-22 11:33:10 UTC
Calisto Fox wrote:


In fact i'd go as far as to say 90% of null bears clone jump to high or run a 2nd high sec account to run incursions in order to support their pvp habbit.


CCP should really just give us two characters we can train when we start up an account shouldn't they?
One to run incursions in highsec with and another when we go PVP.

But it's good you understand me somehow and admit that incursions do draw people out of nullsec, lowsec and wspace back to highsec to fund their activities. However it's clearly the fault of nullsec, wspace and lowsec that highsec is so profitable.

Definitely.
John Maynard Keynes
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#39 - 2012-01-22 11:34:13 UTC  |  Edited by: John Maynard Keynes
Krissada wrote:
Well done CCP -> the CSM minutes regarding incursions actually look proper.
More risk with alternative and random spawns making it impossible to know the site beforehand and more balancing in the sites so we can get rid of this elitism and "raid" mentality (nerf rewards \o/).

However how long shall we continue this? How long till you say a patch for this is available and will be up next week? Or the week afterwards or maybe a month?

Our operation has only just begun and pilots are daily giving their axes and support to our cause.
The incursion channels have been burning hot ever since we have begun and it doesn't seem like they are cooling down anytime soon quite the opposite actually. I've seen more pilots state they are going to play another game while they wait for another incursion to spawn than I can count on my two beautiful and newly-manicured hands.

I see a couple of different alternatives to how we can end this.

1. CCP states loud and clear that Darius III will be auto-reelected as CSM for the next voting.

2. CCP promises and delivers a patch to fix the madness of highsec incursions.

3. Incursion runners pay us a continous ransom/subscription in order to have highsec incursions running.

4. Incursion runners shed their title as carebears and fight us.

_________________________________

TL;DR - Your move CCP.


I approve this product or service..

And by product I mean doing everything in order to stop high sec incursions
Deviana Sevidon
Jades Falcon Guards
#40 - 2012-01-22 11:50:48 UTC
I wonder what CCP internal affairs might find if they look into this case. Advertising it as a player run event, but made a semi-official event by a long news post. Smile

....as if 10,058 Goon voices cried out and were suddenly silenced.

Previous page123Next page