These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

Fed Ex now available for hire...

Author
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#21 - 2017-02-01 23:37:48 UTC
Serendipity Lost wrote:
How much will you charge me if I hired you to manipulate ISH-STARS into declaring war on my corporation?

Didn't they disband?

@OP I'll tell you what. If you offer to do your first few jobs for free and clients wish to remain anonymous I'll be your neutral third party that will give you a review on their behalf. Just have them cc me in any correspondence. If I personally think it was a service worth paying for I'll foot the bill.

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#22 - 2017-02-02 12:36:38 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:
How much will you charge me if I hired you to manipulate ISH-STARS into declaring war on my corporation?

Didn't they disband?

@OP I'll tell you what. If you offer to do your first few jobs for free and clients wish to remain anonymous I'll be your neutral third party that will give you a review on their behalf. Just have them cc me in any correspondence. If I personally think it was a service worth paying for I'll foot the bill.



Sigh, yes they did. It was a mini test to see if the OP has or has not mastered a few very basic intel gathering skills - like scrolling down the C&P merc threads until he found ISH-STARS and read that they had disbanded.

Now we'll never know if this guy is as bad as we think he is, or not.


Nor - you have ruined everything. It's all worthless now. The tears of disappointment are welling up as I type this. I have to go now.
Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#23 - 2017-02-02 14:08:30 UTC
Considering that OP can't even format a post in a decent way, come up with a thread title expressing that he is offering intelligence and consulting services or provide any kind of background explaining why he should be considered a legitimate intelligence source or sufficiently knowledgeable subject matter expert to offer advice, the chances are he's just a moron.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#24 - 2017-02-02 15:13:29 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Considering that OP can't even format a post in a decent way, come up with a thread title expressing that he is offering intelligence and consulting services or provide any kind of background explaining why he should be considered a legitimate intelligence source or sufficiently knowledgeable subject matter expert to offer advice, the chances are he's just a moron.


And what if he is not?

This is very doable...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#25 - 2017-02-02 17:49:05 UTC
Oh wow you literally have a list of people that you've blocked for disagreeing with you in your signature, that's some next level stuff right there.
Vadramak Koliath
FED-EX Courier and Trade
#26 - 2017-02-02 17:52:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Vadramak Koliath
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Considering that OP can't even format a post in a decent way, come up with a thread title expressing that he is offering intelligence and consulting services or provide any kind of background explaining why he should be considered a legitimate intelligence source or sufficiently knowledgeable subject matter expert to offer advice, the chances are he's just a moron.


Very much a moron. I can assure you of that.

But you do have a valid point and if I wanted to present myself as any sort of valid service I would do well to be at least presentable.

The truth is that I'm kind of on holiday at the moment and wrote the opener on my phone using a small screen. In hindsight I should have waited until Monday to write anything.

Yet I was drunk. And we all play EVE better when we're drunk

V.K

(not VD)
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#27 - 2017-02-02 18:30:12 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Oh wow you literally have a list of people that you've blocked for disagreeing with you in your signature, that's some next level stuff right there.


You did not answer the point, you called him a moron and yet you don't know him, you don't know what he can do, and it is quite easy to gather data on certain entities and this type of service is actually worth something. Most hisec mercs are pretty predictable and once you have observed them in action a few times easy to avoid and counter.

Not for disagreeing with me, I disagree with Black Pedro but I do not have him blocked and I read what he writes because he knows his stuff and I respect him. Those people were blocked for either being insulting at any opportunity and trolling , there is a difference between disagreeing and being plonkers, I thought I was being kind to the poor lambs by letting them know not to bother responding to me, I was told that one of them still throws the odd post my way, but if they want to waste their time when I have indicated that I have them blocked, more fool them.

Over a number of years we have actually exchanged opinions and we have differences but I never thought you were trolling. I found your posts worth reading as you write quite well and have obviously been a very successful hisec merc and what you have written about mechanics and stuff was worth reading and taking in. That post above where you call the OP a moron is below your previous standards, unless you have got into full blown bitter vet mode. Shocked If that is the case, it is a pity.



When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#28 - 2017-02-02 19:31:44 UTC  |  Edited by: Vimsy Vortis
Let me correct you: I didn't respond to your post at all I didn't actually read it and I think it's fair to assume it's a load of nonsensical garbage.

But please do feel free to write several more paragraphs trying to justify not only why you don't want to hear the opinions of people who disagree with you, but why you think it's for some reason a good idea to publicly advertise that you're not actually interested in vigorous discourse with people with different perspectives to you.

Even if it was my position that I wasn't willing to even look at posts by people I don't agree with I wouldn't actually tell everyone that because it would make me look like a dogmatic and closed minded ignoramus.

Every post you make basically has a tag on it saying "I'm not worth talking to and I want you to know that". I am not sure that's what you were going for.
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#29 - 2017-02-02 19:36:59 UTC
Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#30 - 2017-02-02 19:50:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Vimsy Vortis
Not that it's not okay to block people! I have Holeysheet and Socratic blocked.

Both because they used to have a tendency of sending me abusive eve-mails for no apparent reason.
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#31 - 2017-02-02 20:05:08 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Not that it's not okay to block people! I have Holeysheet and Socratic blocked.

Both because they used to have a tendency of sending me abusive eve-mails for no apparent reason.

Ohhh Holy started sending me love letters tooBig smile

He's so ramantic ... In a boozy , desperat sort of way.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#32 - 2017-02-02 22:06:21 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Let me correct you: I didn't respond to your post at all I didn't actually read it and I think it's fair to assume it's a load of nonsensical garbage.

But please do feel free to write several more paragraphs trying to justify not only why you don't want to hear the opinions of people who disagree with you, but why you think it's for some reason a good idea to publicly advertise that you're not actually interested in vigorous discourse with people with different perspectives to you.

Even if it was my position that I wasn't willing to even look at posts by people I don't agree with I wouldn't actually tell everyone that because it would make me look like a dogmatic and closed minded ignoramus.

Every post you make basically has a tag on it saying "I'm not worth talking to and I want you to know that". I am not sure that's what you were going for.


I think you tried too hard with that put down, but I am not the one calling someone a moron without actually taking the time to find out if he truly is one. Shocked

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Mortlake
Somalian Coast Guard Authority
#33 - 2017-02-02 22:19:54 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Let me correct you: I didn't respond to your post at all I didn't actually read it and I think it's fair to assume it's a load of nonsensical garbage.

But please do feel free to write several more paragraphs trying to justify not only why you don't want to hear the opinions of people who disagree with you, but why you think it's for some reason a good idea to publicly advertise that you're not actually interested in vigorous discourse with people with different perspectives to you.

Even if it was my position that I wasn't willing to even look at posts by people I don't agree with I wouldn't actually tell everyone that because it would make me look like a dogmatic and closed minded ignoramus.

Every post you make basically has a tag on it saying "I'm not worth talking to and I want you to know that". I am not sure that's what you were going for.


I think you tried too hard with that put down, but I am not the one calling someone a moron without actually taking the time to find out if he truly is one. Shocked



Well said. It's time someone stood up to these try-hard, arrogant shitters.

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#34 - 2017-02-02 22:48:19 UTC  |  Edited by: Vimsy Vortis
Dracvlad wrote:

I think you tried too hard with that put down, but I am not the one calling someone a moron without actually taking the time to find out if he truly is one. Shocked


I didn't call him a moron, I said he probably is one and I explained why based on the content of this thread that does nothing to indicate that he's a competent person. He also then posted in this thread agreeing that it is not well done and explaining why the thread is this way.

It's almost as if you read "moron" in my post, ignored the rest of its content and then got upset when I pointed out that your signature makes you look like a tool.
Natural CloneKiller
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#35 - 2017-02-02 22:58:59 UTC
This post get better every day. Buzz me in game I want to see what you can do. Alas I will post my opinion here once we have a verdict.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#36 - 2017-02-03 06:50:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:

I think you tried too hard with that put down, but I am not the one calling someone a moron without actually taking the time to find out if he truly is one. Shocked


I didn't call him a moron, I said he probably is one and I explained why based on the content of this thread that does nothing to indicate that he's a competent person. He also then posted in this thread agreeing that it is not well done and explaining why the thread is this way.

It's almost as if you read "moron" in my post, ignored the rest of its content and then got upset when I pointed out that your signature makes you look like a tool.


And I replied what if he is not and suggested that the service he is offering is very doable.

You got upset by my blocked list, I am however slightly taken aback at your vehement upset at my blocked list, I am certainly not upset, more amused and do not care if you think it makes me look like a tool, it did its job with people I have given up on debating with due to their name calling, troll posting, lying and stupidity.

The simple fact is that the services he is suggesting does make sense if he is good at it, the only issue is finding enough people who will make use of him and I am pretty interested to see how well he does.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Dom Arkaral
Bannheim
Cuttlefish Collective
#37 - 2017-02-03 11:21:20 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Dracvlad wrote:

I think you tried too hard with that put down, but I am not the one calling someone a moron without actually taking the time to find out if he truly is one. Shocked


I didn't call him a moron, I said he probably is one and I explained why based on the content of this thread that does nothing to indicate that he's a competent person. He also then posted in this thread agreeing that it is not well done and explaining why the thread is this way.

It's almost as if you read "moron" in my post, ignored the rest of its content and then got upset when I pointed out that your signature makes you look like a tool.

He's an Anti-Ganker
My recommandations are to simply ignore him as he'll always want the last word. Cool
Oh and Drac, I doubt the signature section will be long enough to block all those you disagree with Lol

Tear Gatherer. Quebecker. Has no Honer. Salt Harvester.

Broadcast 4 Reps -- YOU ARE NOT ALONE, EVER

Instigator of the First ISD Thunderdome

CCL Loyalist

Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#38 - 2017-02-03 12:03:32 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
This post get better every day. Buzz me in game I want to see what you can do. Alas I will post my opinion here once we have a verdict.

Pretty much what I offered but a vouch from Natural pulls more weight and is certainly more current than I am. I would take them up on this @OP

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Vadramak Koliath
FED-EX Courier and Trade
#39 - 2017-02-03 18:23:23 UTC
Hello

From the start I'll be confident my services and abilities will not suit the very top flight of EVE tactics or be useful to the upper echelon of New Edens high society and elite few. Of course not.

When it comes to what I'm able to do it isn't wise for me to say x, y and z because frankly I believe requirements are umique.

If I'm asked to do something and I feel I can do that then I'll go ahead and do it. If not, I'll decline the job but also self assess why I had to and if it's an area I'd like to explore, then explore I will - hopefully with new knowledge and experience coming out of it. Always learning after all.

It's now time for wine
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#40 - 2017-02-03 23:08:41 UTC
Vadramak Koliath wrote:
Hello

From the start I'll be confident my services and abilities will not suit the very top flight of EVE tactics or be useful to the upper echelon of New Edens high society and elite few. Of course not.

When it comes to what I'm able to do it isn't wise for me to say x, y and z because frankly I believe requirements are umique.

If I'm asked to do something and I feel I can do that then I'll go ahead and do it. If not, I'll decline the job but also self assess why I had to and if it's an area I'd like to explore, then explore I will - hopefully with new knowledge and experience coming out of it. Always learning after all.

It's now time for wine

Than I will put my offer back up there again. Do your first few jobs (if you get any) free. Bring me in as a neutral third party on them to ensure the task was complete and if I can be convinced it was I will pay you. Doesn't get much better than that I'm afraid. Few if any will use an unknown entity for such work let alone who may charge isk. This kinda work typically spreads from client to client and not via advertisement.

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Previous page123Next page