These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

The Devil's Warrior Alliance - HS Merc Alliance

First post
Author
renwahh
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#641 - 2016-11-22 06:48:16 UTC
Good morning C&P

Were getting back on track with some of your favorite C&P members joining the fold.

Taking on contracts

Todays quote

"On my last breath will i see thy divine light. No but thy shall see your favorite cloning station"


Last christmas i gave you my heart
But the very next day you gave it away
This year to save me from tears
Ill give it to someone better

Do be do be do
Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#642 - 2016-11-22 09:53:58 UTC  |  Edited by: Vimsy Vortis
Jamwara DelCalicoe Ashley wrote:
Where is Kannibal Kane these days? I thought he was the Grand Inquisitor... maybe I've been away for a while or too drunk?

He sold cannibal Kane, now he's Imperator Kane.
Imperator Kane
Somali Coast Guard Authority
EdenCommies
#643 - 2016-11-22 12:11:55 UTC  |  Edited by: Imperator Kane
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Jamwara DelCalicoe Ashley wrote:
Where is Kannibal Kane these days? I thought he was the Grand Inquisitor... maybe I've been away for a while or too drunk?

He sold cannibal Kane, now he's Imperator Kane.


Indeed. :)

Been lurking for a while now trying to find a new spot to fill in EVE. But I kept being drawn to Terrorize people.

The problem is... I do not feel like putting in the time to Terrorize people since CCP made it harder to do the ground work like, knowing that the person you are hunting is actually online.

Cannibal Kane was my Test Character.

Fybs
Ex Presidents.
#644 - 2016-11-22 13:42:08 UTC
Kane

Rumour has it your hair is as soft as silk and tougher then steel. Some even say you bath in the finest caviar new eden can offer?

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.

Beware the hand of Fybs.

Proud CEO of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#645 - 2016-11-22 14:05:40 UTC
Imperator Kane wrote:

Indeed. :)

Been lurking for a while now trying to find a new spot to fill in EVE. But I kept being drawn to Terrorize people.

The problem is... I do not feel like putting in the time to Terrorize people since CCP made it harder to do the ground work like, knowing that the person you are hunting is actually online.

BTW I tried to kill imposter-you like four times. He was bashing POCOs with a bunch on machariels so I kept allying into his wars to try and snag him for much C&P brag points, but he kept not logging in when I did it, which was obviously a problem.

But yeah removing the watchlist pretty much destroyed the gameplay loop of highsec warfare by removing the essential first step.
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#646 - 2016-11-22 15:18:10 UTC
Fybs wrote:
Kane

Rumour has it your hair is as soft as silk and tougher then steel. Some even say you bath in the finest caviar new eden can offer?

Kane once ganked a CODE. Thread (in the hayday of outrage) with nothing more than his hair.
I'm being 100% serious about this.
Toxic Yaken
Science and Trade Institute
Caldari State
#647 - 2016-11-22 15:59:01 UTC
Fybs wrote:
Kane

Rumour has it your hair is as soft as silk and tougher then steel. Some even say you bath in the finest caviar new eden can offer?


Kane killed me the first time I tried EVE and was super nice about it.

Curator of the Wardec Project - Join our Discord to join the discussions about Wardecs

renwahh
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#648 - 2016-11-23 06:05:55 UTC
Taking on new contracts

Todays q├╣ote

"We are not in the 1600s. We do not sit in a field and arange a fight. You should always be ready".



Fybs
Ex Presidents.
#649 - 2016-11-23 09:50:40 UTC
Yesterday our lord demanded another large sacrifice in his honour Twisted

If you would like us to sacrifice your enemies ships to appease our lord then hire us today.

His hunger is insatiable.

Don't confuse kindness with weakness.

Beware the hand of Fybs.

Proud CEO of the Somalian Coast Guard Authority

renwahh
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#650 - 2016-11-24 07:36:05 UTC
Good morning C&P

Taking on contracts

The devils are fully operational tight unit that hunt, harrass and generally stick heavy neutrons up wt $#@. Shocked

Hire one of the oldest merc est in the game (we are actually old)What?

No quotes today as my dementia is kicking in and eeerrm why am i here. Hmm nvm



renwahh
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#651 - 2016-11-25 06:51:15 UTC
"ITS FRIIIDDDAAYYY"

The weekend is nearly here and were looking to do some serious damage to people who have pissed you off.

Devils are not Jita campers. We track, we hunt, we kill.

Todays quote

No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.

Dun dun duuun
Tig3r Styl3
Doomheim
#652 - 2016-11-25 16:55:59 UTC
renwahh wrote:
"ITS FRIIIDDDAAYYY"

The weekend is nearly here and were looking to do some serious damage to people who have pissed you off.

Devils are not Jita campers. We track, we hunt, we kill.

Todays quote

No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.

Dun dun duuun



Number 1 Merc. They dont camp jita (4-4) like VMG. Hire Them!!!
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#653 - 2016-11-25 18:27:20 UTC
renwahh wrote:
"ITS FRIIIDDDAAYYY"

The weekend is nearly here and were looking to do some serious damage to people who have pissed you off.

Devils are not Jita campers. We track, we hunt, we kill.

Todays quote

No one would have believed in the last years of the nineteenth century that this world was being watched keenly and closely by intelligences greater than man's and yet as mortal as his own; that as men busied themselves about their various concerns they were scrutinised and studied, perhaps almost as narrowly as a man with a microscope might scrutinise the transient creatures that swarm and multiply in a drop of water.

Dun dun duuun


War of the worlds!
Mortlake
Somalian Coast Guard Authority
#654 - 2016-11-25 22:32:21 UTC
Tig3r Styl3 wrote:

Number 1 Merc. They dont camp jita (4-4) like VMG. Hire Them!!!


I like my cheerleaders to have ample pom poms and tight little routines.

Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#655 - 2016-11-25 22:38:59 UTC
Mortlake wrote:
Tig3r Styl3 wrote:

Number 1 Merc. They dont camp jita (4-4) like VMG. Hire Them!!!


I like my cheerleaders to have ample pom poms and tight little routines.

helps if theyre not sock puppets too
Mortlake
Somalian Coast Guard Authority
#656 - 2016-11-26 09:17:33 UTC
Anyone who tells you that you're a wuss for hiring a merc to do your 'dirty work' clearly has no pride. It's a hard, cold, fedo-eat-fedo galaxy out there, and sometimes we all need a little help to get the upper hand.

Come and talk to us, we're not as expensive as you might think and we'll go the extra mile to ensure your happiness.


Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...

renwahh
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#657 - 2016-11-27 09:43:24 UTC
Good morning C&P

Devils taking on contracts

Come and have a chat regarding your merc requirements.

Todays quote

"if you was to put me and this here sniper rifle anywhere up to and including one mile of Adolf Hitler with a clear line of sight, sir... pack your bags, fellas, war's over. Amen"

Tig3r Styl3
Doomheim
#658 - 2016-11-27 10:08:46 UTC
Best mercs out there.

Natural Clonekiller would do everything to be a Part of this alliance.
VMG sucks. They will allways live in the shadow from Devils.
Luukje
The Vendetta Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#659 - 2016-11-27 11:02:21 UTC
Hey devils!

you've gotten yourselves a new cheerleader i see Roll xD
Lord Razpataz
Devils Rejects 666
The Devil's Warrior Alliance
#660 - 2016-11-27 13:57:22 UTC
Yeah.. for some reason she's humping our leg now?