These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] Jetpack Viking

First post
Author
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#41 - 2016-11-09 00:08:06 UTC
SiRuS T wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
SiRuS T wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
SiRuS T wrote:
I don't think anyone will care about a trash thread in C&P it's just a bit of fun. We can be serious when needed. As you say it may effect our bottom line. But, we are just starting and not looking to grow too large. We have no intention of competing with larger merc alliances.( Or dead ones)

You need a new game I fear


Nah we just want to do our thing. And we will.

If your thing is never undocking or interacting you should be golden than. I'm sorry to be the one to tell you this but the second you interact witht he eve world you are competing


Correct i pay a subscription to sit and spin ships all day.

Well you will be good than. Enjoy the spin counter

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Tiger Styl3z
Doomheim
#42 - 2016-11-09 22:01:30 UTC
You guys are just too pussy to fight in lowsec like many other carebear highsec corps. you get your butt whooped all day long.

Docking must be so damn boring... in highsec too!
Who really wants hire you guys?! Go ls or 0.0 and l2fite noobs

Lol
Sthenelos Tau
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#43 - 2016-11-11 08:34:18 UTC
better be careful, its a tiger-nullsecbear and sure he has got some important friends in nullsec!

ISD Decoy
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#44 - 2016-11-11 19:01:00 UTC
I've removed a couple off-topic posts and left borderline ones. Please follow our rules and be respectful.

Quote:
27. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued to the off-topic poster.

ISD Decoy

Captain

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#45 - 2016-11-11 19:04:47 UTC
ISD Decoy wrote:
I've removed a couple off-topic posts and left borderline ones. Please follow our rules and be respectful.

Quote:
27. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued to the off-topic poster.


Thank you for your vigilance it is appreciated.
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#46 - 2016-11-11 22:34:42 UTC
ISD Decoy wrote:
I've removed a couple off-topic posts and left borderline ones. Please follow our rules and be respectful.

Quote:
27. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued to the off-topic poster.

I go to sleep and miss the juicy bits. RIP

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#47 - 2016-11-12 00:28:25 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
ISD Decoy wrote:
I've removed a couple off-topic posts and left borderline ones. Please follow our rules and be respectful.

[quote]27. Off-topic posting is prohibited.

Off-topic posting is permitted within reason, as sometimes a single comment may color or lighten the tone of discussion. However, excessive posting of off-topic remarks in an attempt to derail a thread may result in the thread being locked, or a forum warning being issued to the off-topic poster.

I go to sleep and miss the juicy bits. RIP[/quo



Nothing juicy just alts getting told by ISD post on your main or GTFO.
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#48 - 2016-11-18 19:32:48 UTC  |  Edited by: Sol epoch
I got my jetpack today! Wait!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh! is that a hill?? Abort Abort!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn.

Anybody got a new Jetpack?


Post to self: Never press the red button!

Unless we are paid to!!
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#49 - 2016-11-19 06:33:23 UTC
Sol epoch wrote:
I got my jetpack today! Wait!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh! is that a hill?? Abort Abort!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn.

Anybody got a new Jetpack?


Post to self: Never press the red button!

Unless we are paid to!!

Even than it's only a maybe Twisted

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#50 - 2016-11-19 17:07:01 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Sol epoch wrote:
I got my jetpack today! Wait!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Oh! is that a hill?? Abort Abort!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Damn.

Anybody got a new Jetpack?


Post to self: Never press the red button!

Unless we are paid to!!

Even than it's only a maybe Twisted



Then it maybe maybe baby.
Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#51 - 2016-11-21 14:01:38 UTC
Would you refund a citadel defense contract after the contracting corp changed their timers to your prime time (vice theirs), then refund the isk and blow it up?

It's a serious question and only requires a yes or a no answer.
Sthenelos Tau
Imperial Academy
Amarr Empire
#52 - 2016-11-21 14:23:25 UTC
Jane, we know its you ^^


oh, now i have been not serious with you Cry

Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#53 - 2016-11-21 14:35:18 UTC
Sthenelos Tau wrote:
Jane, we know its you ^^


oh, now i have been not serious with you Cry




I was asking Sol. I know him and trust both him and his word (as far as that ever goes in Eve) I don't know you.

Valkin Mordirc
#54 - 2016-11-21 17:48:41 UTC
Sthenelos Tau wrote:
Jane, we know its you ^^


oh, now i have been not serious with you Cry




I'm not sure if I understood this correctly.


But Serendipity is not Jane Galt.
#DeleteTheWeak
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#55 - 2016-11-21 18:02:32 UTC
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
Sthenelos Tau wrote:
Jane, we know its you ^^


oh, now i have been not serious with you Cry




I'm not sure if I understood this correctly.


But Serendipity is not Jane Galt.


You're not meant to understand it and your opinion is not needed either but thank you for your concern.
Sol epoch
HELVEGEN
#56 - 2016-11-21 18:04:50 UTC  |  Edited by: Sol epoch
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Would you refund a citadel defense contract after the contracting corp changed their timers to your prime time (vice theirs), then refund the isk and blow it up?

It's a serious question and only requires a yes or a no answer.



Hypothetically speaking and with no relationship to the previous posts on other threads my answer is no! I would not blow it up.

But that is without knowing the circumstances or scenario.
Serendipity Lost
Repo Industries
#57 - 2016-11-21 18:22:47 UTC
Sol epoch wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Would you refund a citadel defense contract after the contracting corp changed their timers to your prime time (vice theirs), then refund the isk and blow it up?

It's a serious question and only requires a yes or a no answer.



Hypothetically speaking and with no relationship to the previous posts on other threads my answer is no! I would not blow it up.

But that is without knowing the circumstances or scenario.




That's a little smudgy, I was pretty sure I was giving you a lay up??
SiRuS T
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#58 - 2016-11-24 17:49:23 UTC
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Sol epoch wrote:
Serendipity Lost wrote:
Would you refund a citadel defense contract after the contracting corp changed their timers to your prime time (vice theirs), then refund the isk and blow it up?

It's a serious question and only requires a yes or a no answer.



Hypothetically speaking and with no relationship to the previous posts on other threads my answer is no! I would not blow it up.

But that is without knowing the circumstances or scenario.




That's a little smudgy, I was pretty sure I was giving you a lay up??


It's a trap!

Shooting structures is boring. VMG are the goto guys for that Twisted
Tig3r Styl3
Doomheim
#59 - 2016-11-27 10:22:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Tig3r Styl3
Really good merc should not be affraid of anything...

But this guys are the puppets from VMG.
So if you pay for a contract they have to ask first VMG if they can dec them.

There is no need to pay them.

Pay Devils they are the best out
Luukje
The Vendetta Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#60 - 2016-11-27 11:01:35 UTC
Tig3r Styl3 wrote:
Really good merc should not be affraid of anything...

But this guys are the puppets from VMG.
So if you pay for a contract they have to ask first VMG if they can dec them.

There is no need to pay them.

Pay Devils they are the best out


So now we have killed archedykes, you've changed ur cheerleadership into cheerleading for devils? My oh my. I don't think they want you as a cheerleader tigerstylez. Roll