These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] Complaints Department are Available for Hire

Author
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#41 - 2016-07-19 07:50:17 UTC
Frag Solo wrote:
Pheonix Jr wrote:
I like what Tainted said to me earlier today, When he says CD have been more active on their forum war than their EVE wars.



Are you serious? Or just ****** ?
Just for show the true... Here it's the Complaints Department topic and you are attempting to troll ...
So before talking about Frag Solo the forum warrior... Who never post on this forum , stop post your **** on our topic and go buy a new cap fleet!

@tainted demon
If you are so active elite much much better you just have to run the at you have until Friday for the inscription ! Like this you will show how you are good for something!
Personally at last AT I was Rank 12
What the best rank of VMG ? Jita gate camper rank 1 ?
Personally I don't care about loose something and I have enough ISK for make the World War Bee II


Holy English Batman

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Pheonix Jr
Mission Ready Mining
Fly Fearless
#42 - 2016-07-19 09:27:42 UTC
Frag Solo wrote:
Pheonix Jr wrote:
I like what Tainted said to me earlier today, When he says CD have been more active on their forum war than their EVE wars.



Are you serious? Or just ****** ?
Just for show the true... Here it's the Complaints Department topic and you are attempting to troll ...
So before talking about Frag Solo the forum warrior... Who never post on this forum , stop post your **** on our topic and go buy a new cap fleet!

@tainted demon
If you are so active elite much much better you just have to run the at you have until Friday for the inscription ! Like this you will show how you are good for something!
Personally at last AT I was Rank 12
What the best rank of VMG ? Jita gate camper rank 1 ?
Personally I don't care about loose something and I have enough ISK for make the World War Bee II


all right all right I'll keep on topic,

Don't hire this band of scrubs. They hide whenever decced by any real merc alliance, (if you look their wars have dropped down to 21 wars, Which is ABSOLUTELY pathetic for a "merc" alliance.) what kind of self respecting merc alliance has it's leadership AFK and disappear while the battle plan is pure avoidance when faced by opposition in the form of another merc alliance? Answer: none, Hence why this isn't a "merc" alliance. If you want to **** money away then sure, throw it at them. But if you expect results... look elsewhere..

I hope that I have offended you with my comments

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#43 - 2016-07-19 09:57:29 UTC
We already had a few of them trying to rejoin us, but we wont be taking a single ex CD in to Marmites. We want skilled, drama free players and are happy since most of these morons left Marmites about 6-7 months ago.

Karma is a biatch ! You should have known that, before you tried to **** with us. Only reason you dont have another war with us, is because Rias diplo-ed very hard to end our last war.

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Frag Solo
We Broke The Game
Pandemic Legion
#44 - 2016-07-19 10:53:14 UTC
Pheonix Jr wrote:
Frag Solo wrote:
Pheonix Jr wrote:
I like what Tainted said to me earlier today, When he says CD have been more active on their forum war than their EVE wars.



Are you serious? Or just ****** ?
Just for show the true... Here it's the Complaints Department topic and you are attempting to troll ...
So before talking about Frag Solo the forum warrior... Who never post on this forum , stop post your **** on our topic and go buy a new cap fleet!

@tainted demon
If you are so active elite much much better you just have to run the at you have until Friday for the inscription ! Like this you will show how you are good for something!
Personally at last AT I was Rank 12
What the best rank of VMG ? Jita gate camper rank 1 ?
Personally I don't care about loose something and I have enough ISK for make the World War Bee II


all right all right I'll keep on topic,

Don't hire this band of scrubs. They hide whenever decced by any real merc alliance, (if you look their wars have dropped down to 21 wars, Which is ABSOLUTELY pathetic for a "merc" alliance.) what kind of self respecting merc alliance has it's leadership AFK and disappear while the battle plan is pure avoidance when faced by opposition in the form of another merc alliance? Answer: none, Hence why this isn't a "merc" alliance. If you want to **** money away then sure, throw it at them. But if you expect results... look elsewhere..



Do you need more customers? It's seems you need when I see how you are shiting on our topic!!
We have only 21 wars because our leader is at his wedding . At this moment he is enjoying his honeymoon....
And if you talk about the activity of my Corp , it's pretty the same than your French Corp ... Parabelum!
All French Corp in eve get activity problems due to security issues in our country but you have probably nothing to say about that !
so pls stop to be assholes , stop troll people for their real life issues

@Frag_Solo

EVE Paris , EVE Vegas , EVE Fanfest .... I was there

Undefeated champion of Valkyrie

Complaints Department AT Team Captain and director

Nitshe Razvedka
#45 - 2016-07-19 12:14:15 UTC
My two favourite places in the world: Chamonix and Paris.

My <3 goes out to France ATM. That's why Eve is such great escapism fm RL.

Thieving pirates discuss INTEGRITY; Anarchist gankers give us LAWS; and Whoring merc's cry then blow off clients with INSULTS.

Up is down and down is up in the C&P Forum.

Rias Bane
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#46 - 2016-07-19 15:51:32 UTC
This thread is getting out of hand, Everyone please take a step back and take a chill pill before it goes over the top.
Valkin Mordirc
#47 - 2016-07-19 17:53:13 UTC
Thoughts go out to any French players.


However though, Frag you are not helping your alliance out by freaking out on a public forum.
#DeleteTheWeak
Alocer Agaliarept
Danger Gnomes
MALL POLICE - SEGWAY DIVISION
#48 - 2016-07-19 18:05:28 UTC
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
Thoughts go out to any French players.


However though, Frag you are not helping your alliance out by freaking out on a public forum.





His alliance is just bad but props to him for trying his best to polish a turd
Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#49 - 2016-07-19 20:29:49 UTC
Alocer Agaliarept wrote:
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
Thoughts go out to any French players.


However though, Frag you are not helping your alliance out by freaking out on a public forum.





His alliance is just bad but props to him for trying his best to polish a turd

Who's alliance are you referring to?

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Alocer Agaliarept
Danger Gnomes
MALL POLICE - SEGWAY DIVISION
#50 - 2016-07-19 21:34:13 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Alocer Agaliarept wrote:
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
Thoughts go out to any French players.


However though, Frag you are not helping your alliance out by freaking out on a public forum.





His alliance is just bad but props to him for trying his best to polish a turd

Who's alliance are you referring to?


Complaints Department
tainted demon
TunDraGon
Goonswarm Federation
#51 - 2016-07-19 21:54:16 UTC
Frag Solo wrote:


@tainted demon
If you are so active elite much much better you just have to run the at you have until Friday for the inscription ! Like this you will show how you are good for something!
Personally at last AT I was Rank 12
What the best rank of VMG ? Jita gate camper rank 1 ?
Personally I don't care about loose something and I have enough ISK for make the World War Bee II



OK 1st its called "ALLIANCE TOURNAMENT" not eve player tournament your previous "alliance" was 12th not you.
I do hope CD get in i want to see you forfeit all your matches :)

2nd the tournament is completely different from TQ. and CD can lick VMG and EVERY other MERC alliance boots as far as TQ ranks go regardless of how you do in the tournament.

We just find it funny that as soon as we decc a "merc" alliance they run to solitude then most stop playing and those who do play ship down to frigs and small stuff. and now FRIG SOLO is forum fighting with aPOOPhis from the safety of the test server lol... and where was gate is red during our last war months ago? they stopped playing for the 12 days of the war then also.

Just too funny. Complaints Department are the BEST test server merc alliance in eve RANK #1 i hear :)
Noragen Neirfallas
Emotional Net Loss
#52 - 2016-07-19 22:02:57 UTC
Rias Bane wrote:
This thread is getting out of hand, Everyone please take a step back and take a chill pill before it goes over the top.

Hint this is what happens when somebody makes a new one because they didn't like the trolling on their old one

Member and Judge of the Court of Crime and Punishment

Noragens basically the Chribba of C&P - Zimmy Zeta

Confirming that we all play in Noragen's eve. - BeBopAReBop

ISD Buldath favorite ISD

'"****station games" - Sun Tzu' - Ralph King Griffin

Estray Lassils
The Phoenix Rising
BLACKFLAG.
#53 - 2016-07-19 22:15:59 UTC
Rias Bane wrote:
This thread is getting out of hand, Everyone please take a step back and take a chill pill before it goes over the top.


I agree that a more dispassionate analysis of the situation would be helpful. But that does not mean allowing Frag Solo's unsupported or illogical statements to go unchallenged. To wit, he argues that:

1. Lack of wars is not CD's fault because leadership is away:

Quote:
We have only 21 wars because our leader is at his wedding . At this moment he is enjoying his honeymoon....


This is why alliance leaders have directors, to maintain continuity of operations in their absence. If I were a potential customer, I would be very concerned that a merc alliance I hired would unexpectedly down tools just because a couple of people stopped logging in.

2. Lack of Gate is Red activity is a consequence of attacks in France:

Quote:
All French Corp in eve get activity problems due to security issues in our country but you have probably nothing to say about that !


My solidarity with the French people in the wake of 7/14 attack. However, it is disingenuous for Frag Solo to claim that lack of Gate is Red activity is attributable to a reaction to the 7/14 attack. As is easily verified using zkillboard.com, there were absolutely no Gate is Red kills between 7/10 and 7/14. However, there were 8 kills on 7/15/ and 7/16. That is undoubtedly a low number of kills, but the fact is that Gate is Red activity went up, not down, after 7/14.

3. Blah blah blah Alliance Tournament:

Quote:
If you are so active elite much much better you just have to run the at you have until Friday for the inscription ! Like this you will show how you are good for something! Personally at last AT I was Rank 12


CD has been unable to put enough members on the field in fleet during this war to even match the numbers of a standard Alliance Tournament team. If a little pressure from a 'High Sec PvP' group causes CD to turtle up, why should we expected to believe that they will have the ability to handle an AT fight?

Final Point: (Part of) the way ahead for Complaints Department:

The unprofessional and uncollegial actions and attitudes of Gate is Red pilots are the root cause of this war. There are many decent pilots in CD, and some are a pleasure to work with. I agree with a previous poster that argued that CD needs new leadership. But they also need to purge corps like Gate is Red that behave badly, perform poorly, and then hide from the consequences.

March rabbit
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#54 - 2016-07-19 22:20:05 UTC
Garypls Fink wrote:
Frag Solo wrote:
VMG don't troll too much .... https://zkillboard.com/related/30002647/201607101900/
i dont know why you have a cap fleet , perhaps want to bait my titan but it's better if you don't use ship that you cant control
like your chameleon with ec-600 ....
it's easy to take the advantage against a smaller entity but you have big problems when you want change your program


Every one of those dreads blapped 60 billion + worth of jump freighters before they died that week.

... and then they met ship with guns.... Shocked

The Mittani: "the inappropriate drunked joke"

Pheonix Jr
Mission Ready Mining
Fly Fearless
#55 - 2016-07-20 10:06:29 UTC
Estray Lassils wrote:
Rias Bane wrote:
This thread is getting out of hand, Everyone please take a step back and take a chill pill before it goes over the top.


I agree that a more dispassionate analysis of the situation would be helpful. But that does not mean allowing Frag Solo's unsupported or illogical statements to go unchallenged. To wit, he argues that:

1. Lack of wars is not CD's fault because leadership is away:

Quote:
We have only 21 wars because our leader is at his wedding . At this moment he is enjoying his honeymoon....


This is why alliance leaders have directors, to maintain continuity of operations in their absence. If I were a potential customer, I would be very concerned that a merc alliance I hired would unexpectedly down tools just because a couple of people stopped logging in.

2. Lack of Gate is Red activity is a consequence of attacks in France:

Quote:
All French Corp in eve get activity problems due to security issues in our country but you have probably nothing to say about that !


My solidarity with the French people in the wake of 7/14 attack. However, it is disingenuous for Frag Solo to claim that lack of Gate is Red activity is attributable to a reaction to the 7/14 attack. As is easily verified using zkillboard.com, there were absolutely no Gate is Red kills between 7/10 and 7/14. However, there were 8 kills on 7/15/ and 7/16. That is undoubtedly a low number of kills, but the fact is that Gate is Red activity went up, not down, after 7/14.

3. Blah blah blah Alliance Tournament:

Quote:
If you are so active elite much much better you just have to run the at you have until Friday for the inscription ! Like this you will show how you are good for something! Personally at last AT I was Rank 12


CD has been unable to put enough members on the field in fleet during this war to even match the numbers of a standard Alliance Tournament team. If a little pressure from a 'High Sec PvP' group causes CD to turtle up, why should we expected to believe that they will have the ability to handle an AT fight?

Final Point: (Part of) the way ahead for Complaints Department:

The unprofessional and uncollegial actions and attitudes of Gate is Red pilots are the root cause of this war. There are many decent pilots in CD, and some are a pleasure to work with. I agree with a previous poster that argued that CD needs new leadership. But they also need to purge corps like Gate is Red that behave badly, perform poorly, and then hide from the consequences.


I don't think I've ever read a more beautiful example of why you shouldn't hire these scrublords. +1 Mr. Estray. +1 indeed. And I also find their use of attacks in france to explain their absence absolutely disgusting with those figures pointed out. Terrible people indeed..

I hope that I have offended you with my comments

Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#56 - 2016-07-20 11:18:12 UTC
What I dont get is why CD leadership accepts their members to smack this much on the forums, local chat, etc. You're literately asking for trouble in a time your alliance is already dead. Roll

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Rias Bane
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#57 - 2016-07-20 15:05:39 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Rias Bane wrote:
This thread is getting out of hand, Everyone please take a step back and take a chill pill before it goes over the top.

Hint this is what happens when somebody makes a new one because they didn't like the trolling on their old one


My intention had been to create a thread specific to it's intended purpose not provide a place for others to vent their spleens, meta game and generally behave like louts...I was somewhat misguided in my hope to maintain some degree of clarity, it was I suppose naive of me.

Quote:
Tora Bushido
Posted: 2016.07.20 11:18

What I dont get is why CD leadership accepts their members to smack this much on the forums, local chat, etc. You're literately asking for trouble in a time your alliance is already dead. Roll


You have a spy in my alliance so I am as aware as you are that this matter has been dealt with, which is why it is only me that is posting in here from now on.

And with all due respect; is it not true that I set out that CD members should be courteous in all cases, did I not address any issue where CD where discourteous to your members, have I not maintained what I said I would and for the very purpose of building a relationship of at least mutually ignoring one another for the very purpose of establishing this alliance as being based on it's future goals and not built on old grudges and yet you have stolen upon the first opportunity you have seen to attempt to twist the knife...Et tu Tora? How ever my thanks to you for your kind words regarding my efforts to improve upon our previous relations.

To address a number of the issues, raised herein,

My French members are somewhat emotionally charged at this time and understandably so, they will not be posting in this thread because it is my place to do so, the attempts to vilify them are neither fair nor ultimately kind. Things are said in times of fervor which reflect poorly on otherwise good people. For any offence caused I appologise, for any offence rendered to them I shall leave to the offender to reciprocate.

There has been antagonistic behavior on many parts in this thread and much of it specifically to illicit a hostile response and some cases to validate preconceptions or flawed arguments and I accept my Members have been a part of that but it is a shallow mind that only sees the antagonism of the others, it takes an open mind to consider one's own part in an argument.

The lack of Wars question, yes there has been quite an effect on leadership due to real life events and that is a matter for me to accept and endeavor to change with the rest of our leadership, but I would add that assessing the effectiveness of a Merc Alliance on the basis of their number of wars is based on the assumption that Mercs are griefers, such as the conventional attitude to us, in effect we did at one stage have over 300 wars caused by various glitches and fortunately CCP has assisted us in resolving this, we have not sought to blanket Dec the whole of new eden for the very purpose of allowing us to focus on our contracts which I accept have suffered due to the recent hostilities, we are attempting to develop a focus towards contracts rather than wide ranging pointless decs that operate as content driving money sinks, odd though it may seem we have deliberately sought to reduce our number of wars, admittedly tardiness on my part meant that they did reach a somewhat low level but I am still learning...may the truth of this fall upon deaf ears.

Estray I shall take you to task on your last point...

Quote:
The unprofessional and uncollegial actions and attitudes of Gate is Red pilots are the root cause of this war. There are many decent pilots in CD, and some are a pleasure to work with. I agree with a previous poster that argued that CD needs new leadership. But they also need to purge corps like Gate is Red that behave badly, perform poorly, and then hide from the consequences.


The conduct of your members has been far from laudable, I accept that my members may at times raise backs and in some cases outright offend or annoy people but to try and point the finger exclusively at My fellow alliance members is to ignore the conduct of your own. In truth many of your members have been rude to me and my members even when not at war, when the subject of holding kills was addressed on one occasion recently I was not asked to hold a kill, I was told to, your pilots demand respect and convey none, in the inverse I would intervene as I have done on this occasion and would have done had the matter been brought to me sooner for the simple reason being that I do not personally feel that such conduct is appropriate, I have addressed every case of poor behavior which has been brought to me and I am not omnipotent so unless I am told...I sadly do not know. I consider your point moot on account of this.

The truth is we are trying to change and have been doing so for some time, we are trying to let old wounds become scars so that we may function as a courteous, efficient and professional group and many factors have caused hurdles along the way, I am not a person of confrontation but rather a person of communication, I embarked on resolving differences with old adversaries in the hope of fostering a new age for Mercs, a matter I discussed with former enemies (for lack of a better expression), and this; because I believe there should be a unity within our small community within eve for the purpose of being able to protect our content...ask the Leadership of Marmite should you require validation, but altruism has a price.

I have been honest to my word in everything I have said, I have done what I said I would and may have even been able to resolve this issue had I known of it at source...I accept my failures therein.

But disputes are one thing, I fail to understand how it has escalated to such vehemence.

RB
Valkin Mordirc
#58 - 2016-07-20 16:03:30 UTC  |  Edited by: Valkin Mordirc
Just my two cents your coming your way.


But CD has shown it's self fairly weak. People prey on the weak. Complaints HAS some very solid members. People I've flown with and against and you guys have the ability to be something strong. It's obviously there, however.

Hunter Killers is but a shell of it's old glory days. How certain pilots are left in them is beyond me. They we're once a powerhouse and have completely gone dark. I know the RNG and Phoenix drama probably did some damage, but I can't honestly see Scandor letting it get that way. I didn't think of him as that type of CEO. This corp should've been your Elites. The people that aren't some random that pish poshes his way around.

Other members in your alliance. One I trained personally. Are the very pinnacle the merc stereotype. And from what I can see you have a lot of those. People who'd rather catch sometime with guaranteed victory. With out putting effort to make it a guarantee. We got rid of him for that exact reason. He wasn't a team player. Only someone who rode on the backs of others. People like this are common in Alliances. But when Marmite fractured and Tora was on a kicking rampage. You got a lot of his old refuse. Blindly letting people in, causes a LOT of problems. You should honestly be doing API checks. And keeping those handy and checking them every onces and a while to make sure that your members are not spies. It's annoying and isn't even a guarantee but it's the only way to keep spies out, and even then it'll acted as another wall. The person sending mails has to make sure he's deleting his mails. He has to be on a separate account that isn't connected. So on and so forth.

But, basically it's seem your alliance was quickly invested with those who ride on the success of others and want to put only minimal effort in order to achieve a positive victory. But when it comes down to actually putting in some weight, They all log off. VMG is not invincible. They don't have 23/7 nestors on demand. You just need to poke and prod at weakness. Find a crack and exploit the **** out of it.

Like the story about the Dam and the Village. The Dam had a crack in it. People ignored it. After all it's only a crack. But eventually the waters broke through. And Drowned the Village. All you have to do is find that crack.

Also,

Personally I would take a good hard look at your membership. Not for Spies. But at people who are willing to put in a team effort and keep the alliance strong. And get rid of those who are just free loaders. Those people are cancerous. They break alliances down.


I know Kypp wants CD to be a fun alliance. Where anybody can do whatever they want with out being told how to play a game. Without people being kicked for stupid losses, and I applaud him for that. But I think to much attention was placed on Membership growth while ignoring membership moral. For VMG to break you guys so easily. It's because there was probably already fractures in the foundation to being with.


Like I said. My Third Party view, and the non-consensual change thrown at you.
#DeleteTheWeak
Rias Bane
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#59 - 2016-07-20 16:27:20 UTC
It is extremely hard to argue against any of those points.

On the subject of Scandor he has sadly stopped playing and that is taking some time to adjust to.

Thanks for the constructive nature of the post and it's clearly written with kindness and respect. Each of which I offer my thanks for.

RB
Mortlake
Somalian Coast Guard Authority
#60 - 2016-07-20 17:46:54 UTC
Hi.

I think people in glass houses shouldn't have alts with the same spelling mistake in their names as their main has.
I also think they should consider renaming the logi boat they're scouting with so that it doesn't bear the name of their main.

It's not very pro, and not a good look when you're tryharding on the forums to show everyone just how pro you are.

More advice when it's not wanted same time next week.

M.



Sometimes you hit the bar and sometimes the bar hits you...