These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Character Bazaar

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
123Next page
 

WTB Terrible characters - the worse the skillsheet the better

Author
Aisha's Vengence
#1 - 2012-01-15 23:19:32 UTC
Has anyone else grown tired of people after picture perfect "All V's," and :subcapmonster: all day long? Have you got an alt that didn't quite know what it was supposed to do, but you simply trained up anyhow?

If so, I have an exciting deal for you. I am buying terrible characters. So post em if you got em. I have a pool of 65billion isk to spend and the more awful characters I buy, the happier I will be.
Estel Arador
AFK Holding Corp.
#2 - 2012-01-15 23:23:22 UTC  |  Edited by: Estel Arador
Rean69
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#3 - 2012-01-15 23:25:34 UTC
read some of the posters in my thread.. think I'm your man!!

This is a matter of opinion of course Smile

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=655147#post655147
Aisha's Vengence
#4 - 2012-01-15 23:25:37 UTC
Quite a terrible character there, but Estel is a well-known face (dear god, his face... I almost want to buy him just for that) and I think that detracts a bit from the terrible... je ne sais quoi.
Aisha's Vengence
#5 - 2012-01-15 23:27:00 UTC
Rean69 wrote:
read some of the posters in my thread.. think I'm your man!!

This is a matter of opinion of course Smile

https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=655147#post655147


You managed to stay focused on one race after more than a million sp! That sir, is not in the realm of terribleness I am seeking.
lela finch
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#6 - 2012-01-15 23:31:14 UTC
I bought poor lela scattered, and I guess I couldn't help myself and kept it up.

Poor thing lela finch

Aisha's Vengence
#7 - 2012-01-15 23:32:39 UTC
lela finch wrote:
I bought poor lela scattered, and I guess I couldn't help myself and kept it up.

Poor thing lela finch



Now we're getting somewhere.
Estel Arador
AFK Holding Corp.
#8 - 2012-01-15 23:35:05 UTC
The face was kept fresh for all... I could have bought a monocole - but THAT would have been a bit over the top rude... in all seriousness though - he is for sale :0
Aisha's Vengence
#9 - 2012-01-15 23:36:29 UTC
Estel Arador wrote:
The face was kept fresh for all... I could have bought a monocole - but THAT would have been a bit over the top rude... in all seriousness though - he is for sale :0


I think I would strongly consider purchasing if you defaced (heh) him using a monocle.
Matthew Zarsky
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#10 - 2012-01-15 23:43:07 UTC
So many skills injected Ugh!

From back when I thought I should inject every skill book ever.... holler at me here or in game if you are interested.
Christina Trild
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#11 - 2012-01-15 23:45:05 UTC  |  Edited by: Christina Trild
http://eveboard.com/pilot/rexar_faust
indy mixed with pvp


Buyhim buy him!

XD
Aisha's Vengence
#12 - 2012-01-15 23:51:05 UTC
Two terrible contenders right there. Keep em coming!
T'noa
Flat Earth Believers
#13 - 2012-01-15 23:52:18 UTC
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Ra'an_Adqus

my terrible excuse for a character
Aisha's Vengence
#14 - 2012-01-15 23:53:30 UTC
T'noa wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Ra'an_Adqus

my terrible excuse for a character


Looks like a tengu alt, :yawn:
Christina Trild
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#15 - 2012-01-15 23:54:11 UTC
I feel insulted but at the same time wondering if you will buy me or not ( i hope so could use the isk :D)
lela finch
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#16 - 2012-01-15 23:54:47 UTC
T'noa wrote:
http://eveboard.com/pilot/Ra'an_Adqus

my terrible excuse for a character


pwd = 123 (i just guessed)
Chocolate Roll
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#17 - 2012-01-15 23:54:57 UTC
Quite terrible: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Chocolate_Roll

Interesting to see what comes of this...
Aisha's Vengence
#18 - 2012-01-15 23:59:46 UTC
Chocolate Roll wrote:
Quite terrible: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Chocolate_Roll

Interesting to see what comes of this...


NEM3SIS. sure does know how to train and buy terrible characters.

This one will be hard to compete with.
Chocolate Roll
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#19 - 2012-01-16 00:01:05 UTC
Aisha's Vengence wrote:
Chocolate Roll wrote:
Quite terrible: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Chocolate_Roll

Interesting to see what comes of this...


NEM3SIS. sure does know how to train and buy terrible characters.

This one will be hard to compete with.


wtb?
Aisha's Vengence
#20 - 2012-01-16 00:01:56 UTC
Chocolate Roll wrote:
Aisha's Vengence wrote:
Chocolate Roll wrote:
Quite terrible: http://eveboard.com/pilot/Chocolate_Roll

Interesting to see what comes of this...


NEM3SIS. sure does know how to train and buy terrible characters.

This one will be hard to compete with.


wtb?


Calm down there sugar-britches, I'm still looking for hopeful contenders.
123Next page