These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Dev blog: Alliance Tournament XIV: Rules and Signups

First post
Author
CCP Logibro
C C P
C C P Alliance
#21 - 2016-07-08 10:43:51 UTC
Greygal wrote:
Will the random drawing be done live on EveTV? Pretty please :)


We'll record it, but it won't be live.

For many ships, the points cost increase is due to the change to 10 pilots per team, but maintaining the same total number of points.

Cap Transfers are banned on all ships, including Logi and Flagships.

CCP Logibro // EVE Universe Community Team // Distributor of Nanites // Patron Saint of Logistics

@CCP_Logibro

Current Habit
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#22 - 2016-07-08 10:52:46 UTC
Year again limiting the playing field by unnecessary rules. Of people are too greedy for faction ammo they deserve their reduced damage.
StarFleetCommander
V0LTA
WE FORM V0LTA
#23 - 2016-07-08 11:56:47 UTC
CCP Logibro wrote:
Greygal wrote:
Will the random drawing be done live on EveTV? Pretty please :)


We'll record it, but it won't be live.

For many ships, the points cost increase is due to the change to 10 pilots per team, but maintaining the same total number of points.

Cap Transfers are banned on all ships, including Logi and Flagships.


Why not include it into the o7 show?
Akrasjel Lanate
Lanate Industries
#24 - 2016-07-09 08:36:29 UTC
Blood Raider Reign in CCP has started Blink

CEO of Lanate Industries

Citizen of Solitude

Mr Floydy
Questionable Ethics.
Ministry of Inappropriate Footwork
#25 - 2016-07-09 13:01:25 UTC
The more I look at the rules the more I think the guys who chose them brainstormed every way to make tinkers weaker, then applied all of them.
More expensive T3s, make Bhaals super cheap for what they offer, ban cap transfers and banning T2 logi drones.

Concerned we're not going to see as interesting a range of setups this year, but hopefully I'll be proved wrong. The big change to last years rules and the change of numbers is spicing things up a little.
Tzuko1
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2016-07-11 12:00:33 UTC
How do we know we managed to register for the random draw ? Its just so sad i cant see a list or anything about it.
CCP Logibro
C C P
C C P Alliance
#27 - 2016-07-11 12:06:36 UTC
Tzuko1 wrote:
How do we know we managed to register for the random draw ? Its just so sad i cant see a list or anything about it.


I'll be going through the existing applications to verify them and send some confirmations today.

CCP Logibro // EVE Universe Community Team // Distributor of Nanites // Patron Saint of Logistics

@CCP_Logibro

Odris Meza
PoIite Fish
#28 - 2016-07-19 20:06:29 UTC
Are we allowed to use standard containers in your cargo to have a little more space without jettisoning them?
Darius JOHNSON
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#29 - 2016-07-20 17:15:43 UTC  |  Edited by: Darius JOHNSON
"Make sure that you have also sent a mail to CCP Logibro with your Passphrase by this date, otherwise your entry will not be considered valid."

May want to actually put the email there. I don't know it, can't find it, am not scouring the internet for it and you're just not important enough for me to have it memorized. Hook a brother up plz, and you may want to edit the announcement to actually include the information required to sign up.

:edit: I'll send an evemail in case you meant that. I forgot it even existed because we don't use it.
CCP Logibro
C C P
C C P Alliance
#30 - 2016-07-20 17:44:34 UTC  |  Edited by: CCP Logibro
Darius JOHNSON wrote:
"Make sure that you have also sent a mail to CCP Logibro with your Passphrase by this date, otherwise your entry will not be considered valid."

May want to actually put the email there. I don't know it, can't find it, am not scouring the internet for it and you're just not important enough for me to have it memorized. Hook a brother up plz, and you may want to edit the announcement to actually include the information required to sign up.

:edit: I'll send an evemail in case you meant that. I forgot it even existed because we don't use it.


The form itself states EVE-Mail, but that's a good point that it might be confusing if it's just mail like in the news item. I'll go back and make sure they're all consistent.

CCP Logibro // EVE Universe Community Team // Distributor of Nanites // Patron Saint of Logistics

@CCP_Logibro

Jugular Vein
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2016-07-22 15:32:40 UTC
Can you post the submission details and rules for AT commercials this year?
Odris Meza
PoIite Fish
#32 - 2016-07-24 17:03:52 UTC
Odris Meza wrote:
Are we allowed to use standard containers in your cargo to have a little more space without jettisoning them?

Can you answer my question?
Delt0r Garsk
Shits N Giggles
#33 - 2016-08-15 09:35:13 UTC
My search foo is off.

If i have unsubbed accounts currently in the correct Alliance/corp to be in the tournament. Resubbing and fly in the tournament is ok? I assume it is. But thought i would check. I have a few alts our team would find useful.

AKA the scientist.

Death and Glory!

Well fun is also good.

Previous page12