These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Player Features and Ideas Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Sort by Total Stack Value

Author
Maldiro Selkurk
Radiation Sickness
#1 - 2016-07-06 19:51:13 UTC
I am asking for this because nobody online when i asked knew of a way to do it:

I collect ammo from loot drops and would like to filter my hanger to only show stacks of ammo with a value in excess of 50,000 ISK.


Of course if one of you fine folks knows of a way, im all ears, thanks !

Yawn,  I'm right as usual. The predictability kinda gets boring really.

morion
Lighting Build
#2 - 2016-07-07 07:51:11 UTC  |  Edited by: morion
not possible would use +1

If you go there add search by item filter by region
Sonya Corvinus
Grant Village
#3 - 2016-07-07 14:34:04 UTC
How would that work? Value is set by trading between players, so is the value displaying average jita prices? Amarr? Regional averages? If it is regional averages, is it average prices over the last day, week, month?

If I'm in nullsec, does it display the higher value of a nullsec trade hub, or still show jita?
Cristl
#4 - 2016-07-07 16:51:05 UTC
Sonya Corvinus wrote:
How would that work? Value is set by trading between players, so is the value displaying average jita prices? Amarr? Regional averages? If it is regional averages, is it average prices over the last day, week, month?

If I'm in nullsec, does it display the higher value of a nullsec trade hub, or still show jita?

The current way it works out the value of items I guess. I don't think the OP would care about small discrepancies between hubs / other locations.
Maldiro Selkurk
Radiation Sickness
#5 - 2016-07-11 11:05:48 UTC
Sonya Corvinus wrote:
How would that work? Value is set by trading between players, so is the value displaying average jita prices? Amarr? Regional averages? If it is regional averages, is it average prices over the last day, week, month?

If I'm in nullsec, does it display the higher value of a nullsec trade hub, or still show jita?


The stack will list a price for each ammo, say 450 ISK for a torpedo, i just want to be able to filter stacks that add up to 50,000 ISK or more using that measure.

Yawn,  I'm right as usual. The predictability kinda gets boring really.

Sonya Corvinus
Grant Village
#6 - 2016-07-11 13:37:35 UTC
Maldiro Selkurk wrote:
The stack will list a price for each ammo, say 450 ISK for a torpedo, i just want to be able to filter stacks that add up to 50,000 ISK or more using that measure.


how does it know a torpedo is 450 isk, given it could be 300 in jita, 340 in amarr, 700 in a nullsec hub, etc.?
Maldiro Selkurk
Radiation Sickness
#7 - 2016-07-15 16:05:44 UTC
Sonya Corvinus wrote:
Maldiro Selkurk wrote:
The stack will list a price for each ammo, say 450 ISK for a torpedo, i just want to be able to filter stacks that add up to 50,000 ISK or more using that measure.


how does it know a torpedo is 450 isk, given it could be 300 in jita, 340 in amarr, 700 in a nullsec hub, etc.?


It already lists a number, i dont know how this number is generated.

Yawn,  I'm right as usual. The predictability kinda gets boring really.

Ben Ishikela
#8 - 2016-07-16 06:36:42 UTC
I like it.
There is already a filter for stack-value. But it does not sort.

Ideas are like Seeds. I'd chop fullgrown trees to start a fire.