These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Market Discussions

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
12Next page
 

Looking for a 1 billion ISK loan at 20 percent interest.

Author
Khelar Udan
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#1 - 2016-05-26 14:55:55 UTC
So the short rundown is I've made and tested a rattlesnake fit for c5 and c4 sites that costs about 1 billion for each ship.
The sites make you 250-270 mil per site with salvage and you can run two of them in an hour so with both of my capable alts I'm looking at about 500 million an hour. I have another two alts that are basically useless but they will site on the other wormholes in system to warn of hostiles. The issue is I only have about 4 bil liquid and I'm not willing to spend half my total worth on two ships. So to help get started I'm asking for 1 billion ISK for one month with 20 percent interest.

If interested please mail me in game.

Thanks

PS: I'm willing to work with the interest rate a little bit of for some reason it is too low for you.
Magmain
Perkone
Caldari State
#2 - 2016-05-26 15:02:56 UTC
Why not spend 25% of your total liquid isk and buy a single ship. If you really make 250m per site it shouldn't take you more than 2-4 hours to make enough for ship number two?

Shameless Plug: Oils By Eryn

Khelar Udan
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#3 - 2016-05-26 15:08:52 UTC
Magmain wrote:
Why not spend 25% of your total liquid isk and buy a single ship. If you really make 250m per site it shouldn't take you more than 2-4 hours to make enough for ship number two?


I guess I should have clarified. These are remote repping ships. Either you run two of them or you don't run at all.
Xtreem
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#4 - 2016-05-26 15:38:02 UTC
Problem is you are in effect saying, I am unwilling to risk my own isk so I want to risk your isk instead.

This will not be filled

buy 1 plex, sell 1 plex, buy 2 ships, save 20% interest, use money from sites to buy new plex to pay for account for one month to claw back some RL money.
Reileen Kawahara
Bio-Tech Research
#5 - 2016-05-26 15:40:27 UTC
Khelar Udan wrote:
I'm not willing to spend half my total worth on two ships. So to help get started I'm asking for 1 billion ISK for one month with 20 percent interest.



Not to sound a killjoy but if you are not prepared to spend 2B which as you say you will recoup in 2 hours, why should someone else take the risk?

If you have collateral then that's a different story.
Solonius Rex
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#6 - 2016-05-26 16:09:39 UTC
Khelar Udan wrote:


PS: I'm willing to work with the interest rate a little bit of for some reason it is too low for you.


The problem isnt the interest rate, the problem is that this sounds like a scam and even if it were a genuine offer, you come off sounding like a douchebag.

You have 4 billion isk, which means you can afford to lose your rattlesnakes and replace them. And yet you want us to take the risk if you f*ck up and lose both rattlesnakes?

And what if you did lose both ships after running only 1 site? Are you going to come back here saying "Lol i lost both rattlesnakes, need another 2 bill cause i still dont want to risk using my own money"?
Cista2
EVE Museum
#7 - 2016-05-26 16:32:54 UTC
Khelar Udan wrote:
... have about 4 bil liquid and I'm not willing to spend half my total worth on two ships.
Because you need that money for.... [tries to come up with any sensible reason] .. you use them for daily baths, Scrooge McDuck style?

My channel: "Signatures" -

Khelar Udan
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#8 - 2016-05-26 16:53:15 UTC
Solonius Rex wrote:
Khelar Udan wrote:


PS: I'm willing to work with the interest rate a little bit of for some reason it is too low for you.


The problem isnt the interest rate, the problem is that this sounds like a scam and even if it were a genuine offer, you come off sounding like a douchebag.

You have 4 billion isk, which means you can afford to lose your rattlesnakes and replace them. And yet you want us to take the risk if you f*ck up and lose both rattlesnakes?

And what if you did lose both ships after running only 1 site? Are you going to come back here saying "Lol i lost both rattlesnakes, need another 2 bill cause i still dont want to risk using my own money"?



I mean that's kinda how loans work. You take the risk and hope that something doesn't happen. You aren't forced to take any loan. You evaluate if you think it's worth it and go from there.

Also if anyone comes off sounding like a douchebag it's you friend.
Khelar Udan
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#9 - 2016-05-26 16:54:29 UTC
Xtreem wrote:
Problem is you are in effect saying, I am unwilling to risk my own isk so I want to risk your isk instead.

This will not be filled

buy 1 plex, sell 1 plex, buy 2 ships, save 20% interest, use money from sites to buy new plex to pay for account for one month to claw back some RL money.


Even if it doesn't get filled it's worth a shot rather than running c3's for another 4 hours to make a bil.
Khelar Udan
Full Broadside
Deepwater Hooligans
#10 - 2016-05-26 16:55:53 UTC
Reileen Kawahara wrote:
Khelar Udan wrote:
I'm not willing to spend half my total worth on two ships. So to help get started I'm asking for 1 billion ISK for one month with 20 percent interest.



Not to sound a killjoy but if you are not prepared to spend 2B which as you say you will recoup in 2 hours, why should someone else take the risk?

If you have collateral then that's a different story.


I never really understood the point of collateral. If I had the collateral to give you I'd just sell that instead of losing money on interest and the like.
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#11 - 2016-05-26 18:29:28 UTC
Khelar Udan wrote:
Xtreem wrote:
Problem is you are in effect saying, I am unwilling to risk my own isk so I want to risk your isk instead.

This will not be filled

buy 1 plex, sell 1 plex, buy 2 ships, save 20% interest, use money from sites to buy new plex to pay for account for one month to claw back some RL money.


Even if it doesn't get filled it's worth a shot rather than running c3's for another 4 hours to make a bil.



You're surely going to run them anyway, so why not just do that?

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Demolishar
United Aggression
#12 - 2016-05-26 18:51:45 UTC
Khelar Udan wrote:
Solonius Rex wrote:
Khelar Udan wrote:


PS: I'm willing to work with the interest rate a little bit of for some reason it is too low for you.


The problem isnt the interest rate, the problem is that this sounds like a scam and even if it were a genuine offer, you come off sounding like a douchebag.

You have 4 billion isk, which means you can afford to lose your rattlesnakes and replace them. And yet you want us to take the risk if you f*ck up and lose both rattlesnakes?

And what if you did lose both ships after running only 1 site? Are you going to come back here saying "Lol i lost both rattlesnakes, need another 2 bill cause i still dont want to risk using my own money"?



I mean that's kinda how loans work. You take the risk and hope that something doesn't happen. You aren't forced to take any loan. You evaluate if you think it's worth it and go from there.

Also if anyone comes off sounding like a douchebag it's you friend.


Wow.

'My rattlesnakes both died, I'm defaulting'
Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#13 - 2016-05-26 18:56:02 UTC
"Rattlesnake Ricdic"

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Magmain
Perkone
Caldari State
#14 - 2016-05-26 19:55:06 UTC
Off topic, but Bumble, I must tell you that those spectacles are simply amazing my friend.

Shameless Plug: Oils By Eryn

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#15 - 2016-05-26 19:58:44 UTC
Magmain wrote:
Off topic, but Bumble, I must tell you that those spectacles are simply amazing my friend.



Bless you, space-mate, that is the kindest thing I have heard all day!

Specs (ha!):


Forum Warrioring +2

Bullplop Seeing-Through +1

Metrosexuality +9001

Being Hunted By Anti-Hipster Gangs After Being Misidentified As Such +9001

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Magmain
Perkone
Caldari State
#16 - 2016-05-26 20:16:10 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:
Magmain wrote:
Off topic, but Bumble, I must tell you that those spectacles are simply amazing my friend.



Bless you, space-mate, that is the kindest thing I have heard all day!

Specs (ha!):


Forum Warrioring +2

Bullplop Seeing-Through +1

Metrosexuality +9001

Being Hunted By Anti-Hipster Gangs After Being Misidentified As Such +9001


Khlar Udan,

Excuse us while we entirely derail your failed thread here.

I can see how the Hipster identification would be a real problem. Hailing from the great PNW myself, I have lots of first hand experience in judging hipsters. At least we have great weed.

Shameless Plug: Oils By Eryn

Bumblefck
Kerensky Initiatives
#17 - 2016-05-26 20:29:27 UTC
Quote:
At least we have great weed.



Indeed!


I must confess, I am running out of mason jars with which I can throw at these marauders and therefore buy some much-needed getaway time. The authorities are no help, as there is no irony in using them.

I am at my wits end as to what to do next in order to protect myself and my features (in fact, I have scheduled my nervous breakdown just now in my hiply distressed reconditioned Palm Pilot).

Any advice, Friendo?

Perfection is a dish best served like wasabi .

Bumble's Space Log

Magmain
Perkone
Caldari State
#18 - 2016-05-26 21:08:42 UTC
Bumblefck wrote:
Quote:
At least we have great weed.



Indeed!


I must confess, I am running out of mason jars with which I can throw at these marauders and therefore buy some much-needed getaway time. The authorities are no help, as there is no irony in using them.

I am at my wits end as to what to do next in order to protect myself and my features (in fact, I have scheduled my nervous breakdown just now in my hiply distressed reconditioned Palm Pilot).

Any advice, Friendo?


There are two proven methods of dealing with hipster aggro.

Option A: Dress sharply and wear a look of unwavering judgement. It also helps to carry a Starbucks coffee cup (does not require any actual coffee), hipsters flee from this logo.

Option B: An up-cycled cow-catcher affixed to a vintage Schwinn bicycle. The hipsters will flock to see you're amazing display of vintage goods combined into useless creations only to be swiftly brushed aside by your unyielding malice.

Shameless Plug: Oils By Eryn

Alexi Stokov
State War Academy
Caldari State
#19 - 2016-05-26 21:11:14 UTC
Khelar Udan wrote:
Reileen Kawahara wrote:
Khelar Udan wrote:
I'm not willing to spend half my total worth on two ships. So to help get started I'm asking for 1 billion ISK for one month with 20 percent interest.



Not to sound a killjoy but if you are not prepared to spend 2B which as you say you will recoup in 2 hours, why should someone else take the risk?

If you have collateral then that's a different story.


I never really understood the point of collateral. If I had the collateral to give you I'd just sell that instead of losing money on interest and the like.


No you wouldn't as you have the ISK to spend but you're not......you'd rather pay the interest that you just said you wouldn't lose
Investor Joe
Litla Sundlaugin
#20 - 2016-05-27 13:53:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Investor Joe
i will lend you 1-2b for 1-2b liquid isk in collateral, you will then pay me back 1.2-2.4b and i will give you your 1-2b collateral back to you after a month or whenever you want.

this offer will expire in 8 hours
12Next page