These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Please let us reenact the Citadel Trailer...

Author
Gil Warden
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#1 - 2016-05-02 11:38:24 UTC  |  Edited by: Gil Warden
In the trailer a Rokh crashes through a sign, please, please, please let us do that in EVE!

You can even put a 10.000 ISK penalty for doing it if you like, I just want to crash those things :D
Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#2 - 2016-05-02 11:45:14 UTC
Step 1: Buy Rohk
Step 2: Get your Tec Twos (and your flippy floppys)
Step 3: ????????
Step 4: Profit
Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#3 - 2016-05-02 11:47:21 UTC
possibly this is what the smartbombing Rohk was trying to do in perimeter yesterday
Sustrai Aditua
Intandofisa
#4 - 2016-05-02 20:34:00 UTC  |  Edited by: Sustrai Aditua
Ten...THOUSAND??? Why such an exorbitant amount??? IT'S OUTRAGEOUS!!
(That's what I tip my ship detailer!)

If we get chased by zombies, I'm tripping you.

Khad Soban
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#5 - 2016-05-03 04:27:50 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
possibly this is what the smartbombing Rohk was trying to do in perimeter yesterday


That feel when you were the sign in that engagement.

Am I internet famous now?
Yang Aurilen
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#6 - 2016-05-03 04:52:57 UTC
Gil Warden wrote:
In the trailer a Rokh crashes through a sign, please, please, please let us do that in EVE!

You can even put a 10.000 ISK penalty for doing it if you like, I just want to crash those things :D


So bumping now destroys stuff? Goodbye freighters!

Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!

Gil Warden
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#7 - 2016-05-03 06:31:56 UTC
Yang Aurilen wrote:
Gil Warden wrote:
In the trailer a Rokh crashes through a sign, please, please, please let us do that in EVE!

You can even put a 10.000 ISK penalty for doing it if you like, I just want to crash those things :D


So bumping now destroys stuff? Goodbye freighters!


I always hated the bumping mechanics. if you insert your ship halfway in to another, things should get ugly. I've chalked it up to just being the game engine being unable to correctly render shield-on-shield collision before the models intersect.

So if both the bumper and/or the bumpee have their shields charged, the freighter shouldn't be damaged.
Yang Aurilen
Caldari Colonial Defense Ministry
Templis CALSF
#8 - 2016-05-03 08:35:06 UTC
Gil Warden wrote:
Yang Aurilen wrote:
Gil Warden wrote:
In the trailer a Rokh crashes through a sign, please, please, please let us do that in EVE!

You can even put a 10.000 ISK penalty for doing it if you like, I just want to crash those things :D


So bumping now destroys stuff? Goodbye freighters!


I always hated the bumping mechanics. if you insert your ship halfway in to another, things should get ugly. I've chalked it up to just being the game engine being unable to correctly render shield-on-shield collision before the models intersect.

So if both the bumper and/or the bumpee have their shields charged, the freighter shouldn't be damaged.


Bump machs become bumping orcas?

Post with your NPC alt main and not your main main alt!

Ralph King-Griffin
New Eden Tech Support
#9 - 2016-05-03 13:10:36 UTC
Khad Soban wrote:
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
possibly this is what the smartbombing Rohk was trying to do in perimeter yesterday


That feel when you were the sign in that engagement.

Am I internet famous now?

Yes, yes you are, have some forum candy.
Pix Severus
Empty You
#10 - 2016-05-03 13:37:36 UTC
Related viewing.

I'm in a Rokh
Can't stop the Rokh
Permaband - Wrecking Machine

MTU Hunter: Latest Entry - June 12 2017 - Vocal Local 5

MTU Hunting 101: Comprehensive Guide