These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

[MERC] Vendetta Mercenary Group

First post First post
Author
Natural CloneKiller
State War Academy
Caldari State
#201 - 2016-04-27 17:28:13 UTC
With the launch of our new Alliance logo comes the launch of the promotional video:



VENDETTA MERCENARY GROUP
Yourmoney Mywallet
Doomheim
#202 - 2016-04-27 18:35:22 UTC
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
With the launch of our new Alliance logo comes the launch of the promotional video:



VENDETTA MERCENARY GROUP

Damn, that's slick.
Natural CloneKiller
State War Academy
Caldari State
#203 - 2016-04-28 21:15:21 UTC
We do Eve for you - Hire us.


We love Pew Pew
Wanda Fayne
#204 - 2016-04-29 21:20:21 UTC
V for VerysexylogoCool

"your comments just confirms this whole idea is totally pathetic" -Lan Wang-

  • - "hub humping station gamey neutral logi warspam wankery" -Ralph King-Griffin-
Natural CloneKiller
State War Academy
Caldari State
#205 - 2016-04-30 13:54:20 UTC
Wanda Fayne wrote:
V for VerysexylogoCool


Thanks - We approve!
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#206 - 2016-05-01 11:54:37 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Well since I got advised that I was added to your HUB and pipe camping list I started to look at you guys, I am going to report here the progress of this war dec. This may have been a scatter gun war dec or someone asked you to go after me, highly likely its the first type. These guys do appear to hunt, JF's in particular, seen a couple of kills out of the main pipes and hubs and noted those toons.

1st May - Starting with one of my toons sitting on Jita 4-4., two Tornado's came warping in shot someone who docked then shot me once and then warped off. People have said that you camp Jita 4-4, have not see that so far, but you do camp the pipes. At this point you have two toons from one player in Jita. in the said Tornado's. My scout is keeping tabs on them easily, got some good bookmarks on them Evil.

Clever move switched to Proteus on one toon and a out of alliance bumper PotterPig in a Stabber Fleet Issue and bumped me away from station or I might have drifted I was not paying attention, I then slow boated back to see if hecould keep knocking me out, docked after one good bump, good DPS from the Proteus.

PotterPig is playing clever, he is sitting in the warp in from the main gates to Jita 4-4 which has a slight delay in burning to docking range, he bumps people away, so people need to do a zero bm and warp to that.

Had a break, but people have said that they are Jita campers, but I have not seen anyone camping the Jita 4-4 undock with fast lockers like so many. labtecwar is in system but inactive, he and the person that shot me earlier did go and get a nice Panther kill in Perimeter. So far the jibe that they are on the Jita 4-4 undock is un-warranted, could be that their TZ coverage is not great, did not see many on line. Checked the systems around Jita and not much at 14:27 Eve time.

Starting to see some more log ins, perhaps more of a US TZ, Khromius and Templer Soldier in Jita 15:14, labtecwar reappears, tainted demon logged on a little later. No real activity though labtecwar got a Gila nearby, lost track of him with my scout, oh well.

Something that sort of shocked me, Jamie Bauer logged on, left Jita 4-4 in a Macherial, but while looking at his corp attributes I came across the fact that friendly fire was set to illegal. Now that seriously surprises me for a PvP corp, however on another basis it may be sensible because there are some deep conflicts in the Merc corps and alliances.

Checked back in just did a scan of kill boards, a Militaris Industries Bhaal, nice kill, just a bit bemused how a Falcon in an NPC corp got on that, well at least I have identified a likely neutral alt.

The low numbers is one aspect that is interesting, but another is that they are quite effective in moving around and getting good kills in the area around Jita, you just have to look at the killboard to see that. I could go and watch them killing people and might do that later, but I have seen enough to now go check an area of the pipe which I know they operate in which is closer to where I would be happy to engage them for for any activity by them in my TZ

They are certainly very very good at hunting down Jump Freighters and use BLOP's to do that, again that came from a kill mail but I noted the character who flew the interceptor is on a number of the kills and tends to do that job.

EDIT: At the end of this I will bring all my posts together and do a report on General Discussion
EDIT 2- Begining to think that they are not a threat to me at all and hardly worth my time doing such a report. That is not to say they are bad, far from it, but they have too many targets and get enough action around Jita, though I have noticed the use of interceptors to pin people down.
EDIT 3 -They did war dec the alliance that put the Medium up in Perimeter at planet X which comes out at around 22:00 Eve time, their efforts may be focussed on that juicy target.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Mike Adoulin
Happys Happy Hamster Hunting Club
#207 - 2016-05-01 22:05:00 UTC
Kromius check yer evemails dangit.

Relevant info for you.

Everything in EVE is a trap.

And if it isn't, it's your job to make it a trap...:)

You want to know what immorality in EVE Online looks like? Look no further than Ripard "Jester" Teg.

Chribba is the Chuck Norris of EVE.

Natural CloneKiller
State War Academy
Caldari State
#208 - 2016-05-02 07:59:45 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Well since I got advised that I was added to your HUB and pipe camping list I started to look at you guys, I am going to report here the progress of this war dec. This may have been a scatter gun war dec or someone asked you to go after me, highly likely its the first type. These guys do appear to hunt, JF's in particular, seen a couple of kills out of the main pipes and hubs and noted those toons.

1st May - Starting with one of my toons sitting on Jita 4-4., two Tornado's came warping in shot someone who docked then shot me once and then warped off. People have said that you camp Jita 4-4, have not see that so far, but you do camp the pipes. At this point you have two toons from one player in Jita. in the said Tornado's. My scout is keeping tabs on them easily, got some good bookmarks on them Evil.

Clever move switched to Proteus on one toon and a out of alliance bumper PotterPig in a Stabber Fleet Issue and bumped me away from station or I might have drifted I was not paying attention, I then slow boated back to see if hecould keep knocking me out, docked after one good bump, good DPS from the Proteus.

PotterPig is playing clever, he is sitting in the warp in from the main gates to Jita 4-4 which has a slight delay in burning to docking range, he bumps people away, so people need to do a zero bm and warp to that.

Had a break, but people have said that they are Jita campers, but I have not seen anyone camping the Jita 4-4 undock with fast lockers like so many. labtecwar is in system but inactive, he and the person that shot me earlier did go and get a nice Panther kill in Perimeter. So far the jibe that they are on the Jita 4-4 undock is un-warranted, could be that their TZ coverage is not great, did not see many on line. Checked the systems around Jita and not much at 14:27 Eve time.

Starting to see some more log ins, perhaps more of a US TZ, Khromius and Templer Soldier in Jita 15:14, labtecwar reappears, tainted demon logged on a little later. No real activity though labtecwar got a Gila nearby, lost track of him with my scout, oh well.

Something that sort of shocked me, Jamie Bauer logged on, left Jita 4-4 in a Macherial, but while looking at his corp attributes I came across the fact that friendly fire was set to illegal. Now that seriously surprises me for a PvP corp, however on another basis it may be sensible because there are some deep conflicts in the Merc corps and alliances.

Checked back in just did a scan of kill boards, a Militaris Industries Bhaal, nice kill, just a bit bemused how a Falcon in an NPC corp got on that, well at least I have identified a likely neutral alt.

The low numbers is one aspect that is interesting, but another is that they are quite effective in moving around and getting good kills in the area around Jita, you just have to look at the killboard to see that. I could go and watch them killing people and might do that later, but I have seen enough to now go check an area of the pipe which I know they operate in which is closer to where I would be happy to engage them for for any activity by them in my TZ

They are certainly very very good at hunting down Jump Freighters and use BLOP's to do that, again that came from a kill mail but I noted the character who flew the interceptor is on a number of the kills and tends to do that job.

EDIT: At the end of this I will bring all my posts together and do a report on General Discussion
EDIT 2- Begining to think that they are not a threat to me at all and hardly worth my time doing such a report. That is not to say they are bad, far from it, but they have too many targets and get enough action around Jita, though I have noticed the use of interceptors to pin people down.
EDIT 3 -They did war dec the alliance that put the Medium up in Perimeter at planet X which comes out at around 22:00 Eve time, their efforts may be focussed on that juicy target.


Might have to pay for a war on you guys more often. You are great content.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#209 - 2016-05-02 09:25:20 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Might have to pay for a war on you guys more often. You are great content.


Thanks for the reply. I see you went for the Citadel, must have been fun that, I hope that content was enjoyable, must have been a tough fight and quite enjoyable as they have a kick and are a challenge. I would liked to have watched that but could not be on for it.. Respect to you people for going for it and if anyone has a dig at you for losing ships they obviously have no idea. I bet you learnt quite a lot from that fight, which I am sure was better than blapping a POS.

EDIT: Just read the thread on General Discussion, so they are not that tough and that your logi went suspect, not for me to say anything about that as hisec logi is messy, but if it was easy then I have to say that I am disappointed.

EDIT 2: Nah it looks like it was the correct level and they failed to bring a defence fleet, so looks good.

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Natural CloneKiller
State War Academy
Caldari State
#210 - 2016-05-03 06:06:03 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
Natural CloneKiller wrote:
Might have to pay for a war on you guys more often. You are great content.


Thanks for the reply. I see you went for the Citadel, must have been fun that, I hope that content was enjoyable, must have been a tough fight and quite enjoyable as they have a kick and are a challenge. I would liked to have watched that but could not be on for it.. Respect to you people for going for it and if anyone has a dig at you for losing ships they obviously have no idea. I bet you learnt quite a lot from that fight, which I am sure was better than blapping a POS.

EDIT: Just read the thread on General Discussion, so they are not that tough and that your logi went suspect, not for me to say anything about that as hisec logi is messy, but if it was easy then I have to say that I am disappointed.

EDIT 2: Nah it looks like it was the correct level and they failed to bring a defence fleet, so looks good.


Yes we had a mistake with the suspect logi and once rectified finished off the shield. Last night finished off the armor. The tower its self with a few logi and decent dps is not an issue. We tried a few different doctrines, but for a medium the citadel is not an issue. The issue is more in terms of the timings. The defending corp could have tried to fight us and counter the aggression we brought.

We are just using this as a bit of practice for when clients want us to attack/defend their citadels.

We also heard the citadel had fitting issues - cap issues half way through the fight. We do not have specifics but this will be interesting to look into.
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#211 - 2016-05-03 10:55:30 UTC
http://newedennotes.blogspot.nl/2016/05/to-kill-citadel.html Lol

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Luukje
Commonwealth Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#212 - 2016-05-03 14:13:23 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
http://newedennotes.blogspot.nl/2016/05/to-kill-citadel.html Lol



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBlbfbl7bmU

Some nice footage too!
Natural CloneKiller
State War Academy
Caldari State
#213 - 2016-05-04 10:00:15 UTC
Do you need your citadel defending? We are open to your business.
Dracvlad
Taishi Combine
Astral Alliance
#214 - 2016-05-05 07:57:03 UTC  |  Edited by: Dracvlad
This week and next week I have a lot of stuff to do in the garden having previously tiled the verrenda and had the house rendered and now the wife is off on a bank holiday and a bridge day tomorrow too, so she will be cracking the whip to get the garden nice, yesterday I was weeding a large area by hand spot weeding. Anyway to the war dec I noted one obvious named scout, a couple of days back and two just now, but one left local. Sadly the wife is already pestering me to get my butt in gear, so I won't be able to see what your trap would have been. But instead of leaving my toons logged on to be annoying I will log them out.

They did intend to hunt me which is good and I did intend to give them a kill at least for their efforts as I expected interest at least one day before the end of the war dec, leave me alone a bit to get me relaxed and then boom, but I did not realise that today was a bank holiday, facepalm...

I am ultra impressed with their JF freighter killing setup, and if the intel I received is correct next week will be very busy for you guys in that area. Happy hunting...

When the going gets tough the Gankers get their CSM rep to change mechanics in their favour.

Blocked: Teckos Pech, Sonya Corvinus, baltec1, Shae Tadaruwa, Wander Prian, Daichi Yamato, Jonah Gravenstein, Merin Ryskin, Linus Gorp

Natural CloneKiller
State War Academy
Caldari State
#215 - 2016-05-05 08:41:36 UTC
Dracvlad wrote:
This week and next week I have a lot of stuff to do in the garden having previously tiled the verrenda and had the house rendered and now the wife is off on a bank holiday and a bridge day tomorrow too, so she will be cracking the whip to get the garden nice, yesterday I was weeding a large area by hand spot weeding. Anyway to the war dec I noted one obvious named scout, a couple of days back and two just now, but one left local. Sadly the wife is already pestering me to get my butt in gear, so I won't be able to see what your trap would have been. But instead of leaving my toons logged on to be annoying I will log them out.

They did intend to hunt me which is good and I did intend to give them a kill at least for their efforts as I expected interest at least one day before the end of the war dec, leave me alone a bit to get me relaxed and then boom, but I did not realise that today was a bank holiday, facepalm...

I am ultra impressed with their JF freighter killing setup, and if the intel I received is correct next week will be very busy for you guys in that area. Happy hunting...



We aim to please.
Estray Lassils
From Hisec With Love III
S R S.
#216 - 2016-05-05 22:45:46 UTC
Vendetta Mercenary Group - over 5 trillion isk destroyed.

https://zkillboard.com/alliance/99002974/

Make your enemies part of our next trillion. Contract us today!
Natural CloneKiller
State War Academy
Caldari State
#217 - 2016-05-06 07:52:08 UTC
Hire us this weekend and you will receive a free toy.
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#218 - 2016-05-06 08:11:51 UTC
Fedos ? Big smile

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Natural CloneKiller
State War Academy
Caldari State
#219 - 2016-05-07 08:10:34 UTC
Tora Bushido wrote:
Fedos ? Big smile


And cookies
Natural CloneKiller
State War Academy
Caldari State
#220 - 2016-05-09 17:31:52 UTC
Hire us.

Got an enemy? Make them our targets.

We are offering citadel defence and attack contracts.