These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Short Bus Mercenaries. taking contracts

Author
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#61 - 2015-11-24 22:15:48 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Demerius Xenocratus wrote:
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Julius is bad, you should pay him a visit.


Not enough highsec legal guardian pilots.

Compensate with Highsec Legal Geddons or Highsec Legal Blackbirds Big smile.


I don't get the idea of being wardecced by a highsec corp and somehow being expected to come fight them in highsec, if you don't live there.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Demerius Xenocratus
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#62 - 2015-11-26 07:29:13 UTC
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Demerius Xenocratus wrote:
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Julius is bad, you should pay him a visit.


Not enough highsec legal guardian pilots.

Compensate with Highsec Legal Geddons or Highsec Legal Blackbirds Big smile.


I guess I should have said highsec legal anything. They laugh at me for not shooting neutral pods and bitching about sec status. My highsec faction battleship kills are an object of scorn, though apparently it's all well and good to kill the month old navy raven when he takes an honest wrong turn through Tama.
Demerius Xenocratus
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#63 - 2015-11-26 07:31:28 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
Noragen Neirfallas wrote:
Demerius Xenocratus wrote:
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Julius is bad, you should pay him a visit.


Not enough highsec legal guardian pilots.

Compensate with Highsec Legal Geddons or Highsec Legal Blackbirds Big smile.


I don't get the idea of being wardecced by a highsec corp and somehow being expected to come fight them in highsec, if you don't live there.


Realistically that's the only way you will get a fight though.

It's understandable, because if you bring a T3/guard fleet into low or null, regardless of who you are after, someone is going to drpp caps on you. And HG slave pods are considered a delicacy amongst the local smartbombing population. I never knew a panther could move so fast...
Valkin Mordirc
#64 - 2015-11-26 09:46:30 UTC
I've found both sides of the argument to be silly. Deccing a Lowsec entity and telling them to come to you so you can have a fight. Is a little asshatery

And the Lowsec people who got decced telling the deccer to come to lowsec HQ to fight them.


It's all e-peen waving for the most part.
#DeleteTheWeak
LordInvisible
Nova Ardour
#65 - 2015-11-26 10:07:16 UTC  |  Edited by: LordInvisible
Dont want to be rude, but this is their 1vs1 tactic:

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1511/2015.11.23.20.07.59.png

Yesterday they brought 3x guardians, oneiros and 2x augoror (plus links) to fight my barghest. OFC they didnt manage to get me, although I was hard tackled (point, web and neut from ashimmu) first in barghest and later in vindicator both off station.

After they fail with ganks or excessive RR, they usually start smacking in local.

You could say that they are good at what are they doing atm (camping dodi undock that is..) but I would never ever call them good at pvp.

Also, their attitude is on par with 13y/o bully kid.

Lots more intel available on them if anybody is interested.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#66 - 2015-11-26 15:09:08 UTC
LordInvisible wrote:
Dont want to be rude, but this is their 1vs1 tactic:

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1511/2015.11.23.20.07.59.png

Yesterday they brought 3x guardians, oneiros and 2x augoror (plus links) to fight my barghest. OFC they didnt manage to get me, although I was hard tackled (point, web and neut from ashimmu) first in barghest and later in vindicator both off station.

After they fail with ganks or excessive RR, they usually start smacking in local.

You could say that they are good at what are they doing atm (camping dodi undock that is..) but I would never ever call them good at pvp.

Also, their attitude is on par with 13y/o bully kid.

Lots more intel available on them if anybody is interested.


What a surprise.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#67 - 2015-11-26 15:26:18 UTC
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
I've found both sides of the argument to be silly. Deccing a Lowsec entity and telling them to come to you so you can have a fight. Is a little asshatery

And the Lowsec people who got decced telling the deccer to come to lowsec HQ to fight them.


It's all e-peen waving for the most part.


The part I laugh at is when the highsec mercs bloat on about how they "win" a war against lowsec corps because they nab a few randoms on supply runs or idiots who aren't paying attention. Catching bads doesn't make you a boss pvp group.

Now, when you call it what it is, which is killing idiots or bads, I'm fine with that part. But 9 times out of 10, no "fights" ever took place, and the idiots who lost their hauler get trolled by their corpies for being idiots for about 5 mins, and that's the extent of the impact it makes.

I wouldn't expect a highsec corp to come to a lowsec HQ system any more that I'd expect the lowseccers to come deal with facpo and pussified neutral rr.

Dec lowsec and nullsec corps and nab targets of opportunity. But call it that, not "winning" a war when no fights take place.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

LordInvisible
Nova Ardour
#68 - 2015-11-27 08:39:19 UTC
LordInvisible wrote:
Dont want to be rude, but this is their 1vs1 tactic:

http://dl.eve-files.com/media/1511/2015.11.23.20.07.59.png

Yesterday they brought 3x guardians, oneiros and 2x augoror (plus links) to fight my barghest. OFC they didnt manage to get me, although I was hard tackled (point, web and neut from ashimmu) first in barghest and later in vindicator both off station.

After they fail with ganks or excessive RR, they usually start smacking in local.

You could say that they are good at what are they doing atm (camping dodi undock that is..) but I would never ever call them good at pvp.

Also, their attitude is on par with 13y/o bully kid.

Lots more intel available on them if anybody is interested.


Forgot to mention: on that picture you can also see their links and their bumping companion in machariel..
Tora Bushido
The Marmite Mercenaries
BLACKFLAG.
#69 - 2015-11-27 08:56:09 UTC
Leto Thule wrote:
The part I laugh at is when the highsec mercs bloat on about how they "win" a war against lowsec corps because they nab a few randoms on supply runs or idiots who aren't paying attention. Catching bads doesn't make you a boss pvp group.
The part I laugh about, is where you taunt them with these replies and they get mad about it. Twisted

DELETE THE WEAK, ADAPT OR DIE !

Meta Gaming Level VII, Psycho Warfare Level X, Smack Talk Level VII.

Samwise Everquest
Plus 10 NV
#70 - 2015-12-01 17:54:01 UTC
Valkin Mordirc wrote:
I've found both sides of the argument to be silly. Deccing a Lowsec entity and telling them to come to you so you can have a fight. Is a little asshatery

And the Lowsec people who got decced telling the deccer to come to lowsec HQ to fight them.


It's all e-peen waving for the most part.


I see your point but lowsec people usually cant go into highsec to begin with. It not us calling them out to get the home field advantage perse, it is because the mother fuckin police dont like pies.

Pras Phil.

Pensionaru
Pelikan Inc.
#71 - 2015-12-04 03:40:40 UTC

Arrow You got mail
Julius Maagnus
Mission Ready Mining
Fly Fearless
#72 - 2015-12-04 04:35:49 UTC
Received.


P.S. Good job keeping it at the top guys. I literally havent been on here in a week and a half... still at the top.

If you frenchfry when you should pizza, you're going to have a bad time.

Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#73 - 2015-12-04 05:38:57 UTC
Julius Maagnus wrote:
Received.


P.S. Good job keeping it at the top guys. I literally havent been on here in a week and a half... still at the top.


Well when a dog shites, the newest shite is always at the top of the pile.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

LordInvisible
Nova Ardour
#74 - 2015-12-04 08:10:59 UTC
rofl