These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Missions & Complexes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Level 4 Security missions - ISK/Hour?

Author
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#101 - 2015-10-03 21:49:52 UTC
Start paying attention in missions and see what you can blitz, and where you make more money killing additional ships. And as Anize just said make sure you are getting a good LP conversion. beyond that check your fit, and work on your skills. Also get implants if you haven't already. At the very least plug in some 3% hardwires. Mid grade ascendancy implants give a pretty big bonus to warp speed.

Before burners I was pretty happy running missions like blockade or worlds collide where I'd get 20mil + 8 or 9k LP in <20 minutes. anything over 100m/hour was great. I'd aim for ~1mil/minute in bounty. I didn't care too much about efficiency, and maxing out my LP at every opportunity. Also didn't mind running the anti faction missions, not too hard to beat 100mil/hour with those tag prices.

with burners + blitzing I've hit over 100m isk + 100k LP in an hour, With a slightly lower truesec system I would get a bump on both (small bump on reward, bigger bump on LP). My best tick is 43mil (angel base + serpentis base), so all kills inside of 20 mins. travel time probably spilled a little outside on each side. but add 10mil in reward + bonuses, and 25k lp in 20 something minutes. I'll just decline missions like blockade/worlds collide.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#102 - 2015-10-04 07:11:42 UTC
This is my Machariel fit running in Gallente space atm:

800mm Heavy 'Scout' Repeating Cannon I (x7)
Drone Link Augmentor II

Core C-Type 500MN Microwarpdrive
Tracking Computer II (x3 with Optimal Range Script)
Large Micro Jump Drive

Core C-Type Large Armor Repairer
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer (x3)
Armor Thermic Hardener II
Armor Kinetic Hardener II

Large Ancillary Current Router II
Large Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer II (x2)

Hobgoblin II (x5)
Vespa II (x5)

My eveboard for skills is available to view my skills.

With my skills and implants, I warp at 4.56 AU/s and it pulls 886.8 dps with EMP L (was using Republic Fleet EMP L but got too expensive for my taste) and Vespa II drones out. I can hit out to my locking range of 93km with the guns but I seem to do the most damage when they are within 50km.

I am also currently flying for Rodan Shipyards in Gallente space, and got around 155k LP with them but really havent seen anything I can use to sell. I have Servant Sisters of EVE at 6.00 standing, Minmatar at 5.97 and Gallete at 4.04 standing (current one I am working on) but have Rodan Shipyards at 7.66 corp standings.

I think I can go down to L3s and start on another corp to give me better LP/isk ratio but not sure exactly how to research that. Probably will have to google it. Also, with regards to implants, I haven't done the hardwire implants yet since I jump around from the Machariel to a Raven in Caldari space to an Apocalypse in Minmatar space.

Isk is also an issue and already went ouf of my comfort zone with the Machariel and the cost, and have been thinking of selling it and going cheaper ship. Haven't decided yet...
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#103 - 2015-10-04 07:24:06 UTC
The 5 run bpcs of fed navy co-proc looks like a decent bet for roden, or fed navy mag stabs. as per https://www.fuzzwork.co.uk/lpstore/ there are probably a few other corps you could switch between, also with your standings you can do any SoE or minmatar agents. I'd probably get over 5 with Gallente, shouldn't take too many storylines to do it. And from there work on cherry picking a little more.

fit looks pretty standard. I assume the ACR is there for an arty variation? The DLA isn't very useful unless you are using sentry drones imo. And are you switching between EMP, Fusion, and Phased plasma depending on the enemy? only using EMP and locking to EM will slow you down.

and if you have the frig/cruiser skills look at the burner missions, some can be done with pretty cheap fits.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#104 - 2015-10-04 07:33:40 UTC
Thanks for that link, been trying to find it recently.

I am working on getting Gallente over 5 so I can go to different corps. Was hoping that I could shop for the best LP/isk ratio and then settle there.

As for the ACR, the Mach was originally artillery but the 16+ seconds between shots annoyed the hell out of me so I switched to autocannon and didn't bother to fix that rig. I don't use sentries (didn't provide decent dps for me) so I use the DLA to send the medium drones out to 75km as I shoot at them.

As for the ammo, you got me. I was only using EMP cause I am lazy and wasn't switching ammo types. I was switching out drones and hardeners for the specific enemies but not ammo. I probably should do that and get some of the other ammo types to help out the dps.

I have never done a burner mission. I have Minmatar frigate at 5 and subpar T2 frigate skills for minnie but not much else. I guess I haven't tried them due to people losing 120m isk frigates to them and I cannot afford such waste. I know there was a good Wolf fit for one of them but forgot which burner it was. I might just take a shot at one and see how it goes. If I can do them, then it will help out in the LP department.

Thanks for the link and info, CP.
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#105 - 2015-10-04 11:59:07 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Thanks for that link, been trying to find it recently.

I am working on getting Gallente over 5 so I can go to different corps. Was hoping that I could shop for the best LP/isk ratio and then settle there.

As for the ACR, the Mach was originally artillery but the 16+ seconds between shots annoyed the hell out of me so I switched to autocannon and didn't bother to fix that rig. I don't use sentries (didn't provide decent dps for me) so I use the DLA to send the medium drones out to 75km as I shoot at them.

As for the ammo, you got me. I was only using EMP cause I am lazy and wasn't switching ammo types. I was switching out drones and hardeners for the specific enemies but not ammo. I probably should do that and get some of the other ammo types to help out the dps.

I have never done a burner mission. I have Minmatar frigate at 5 and subpar T2 frigate skills for minnie but not much else. I guess I haven't tried them due to people losing 120m isk frigates to them and I cannot afford such waste. I know there was a good Wolf fit for one of them but forgot which burner it was. I might just take a shot at one and see how it goes. If I can do them, then it will help out in the LP department.

Thanks for the link and info, CP.

The two burners I know you can do with wolves are the blood agent and the sansha agent (cruor and succubus) I haven't had any luck with the ancillary rep build, keep losing it, but your millage may vary. Overheat skills is pretty important though.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Market McSelling Alt
Doomheim
#106 - 2015-10-04 12:10:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Market McSelling Alt
Anize Oramara wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Thanks for that link, been trying to find it recently.

I am working on getting Gallente over 5 so I can go to different corps. Was hoping that I could shop for the best LP/isk ratio and then settle there.

As for the ACR, the Mach was originally artillery but the 16+ seconds between shots annoyed the hell out of me so I switched to autocannon and didn't bother to fix that rig. I don't use sentries (didn't provide decent dps for me) so I use the DLA to send the medium drones out to 75km as I shoot at them.

As for the ammo, you got me. I was only using EMP cause I am lazy and wasn't switching ammo types. I was switching out drones and hardeners for the specific enemies but not ammo. I probably should do that and get some of the other ammo types to help out the dps.

I have never done a burner mission. I have Minmatar frigate at 5 and subpar T2 frigate skills for minnie but not much else. I guess I haven't tried them due to people losing 120m isk frigates to them and I cannot afford such waste. I know there was a good Wolf fit for one of them but forgot which burner it was. I might just take a shot at one and see how it goes. If I can do them, then it will help out in the LP department.

Thanks for the link and info, CP.

The two burners I know you can do with wolves are the blood agent and the sansha agent (cruor and succubus) I haven't had any luck with the ancillary rep build, keep losing it, but your millage may vary. Overheat skills is pretty important though.


Wrong thread... but a passive Jag is great for the blood raider. I don't have my exact setup here but this is basically what it is, expensive. You can't really swap down because of fitting.

[Jaguar, New Setup 1]
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Republic Fleet Gyrostabilizer
Ammatar Navy Power Diagnostic System

Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Republic Fleet Medium Shield Extender
Pithum C-Type EM Ward Amplifier
Pithum B-Type Thermic Dissipation Amplifier

200mm AutoCannon II, Hail S
200mm AutoCannon II, Hail S
200mm AutoCannon II, Hail S
[empty high slot]

Small Projectile Metastasis Adjuster II
Small Core Defense Field Purger II


It passive tanks 200 from the Cruor and deals 250. You sit there, or you head right at him doesn't matter. Just hit F1 and go make a sandwich.

CCP Quant: Of all those who logon in Eve, 1.5% do Incursions, 13.8% PVP and 19.2% run Missions while 22.4% mine.

40.7% Join a fleet. The idea that Eve is a PVP game is false, the social fabric is in Missions and Mining.

Kristy
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#107 - 2015-10-04 19:33:54 UTC
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:
Start paying attention in missions and see what you can blitz, and where you make more money killing additional ships. And as Anize just said make sure you are getting a good LP conversion. beyond that check your fit, and work on your skills. Also get implants if you haven't already. At the very least plug in some 3% hardwires. Mid grade ascendancy implants give a pretty big bonus to warp speed.

Before burners I was pretty happy running missions like blockade or worlds collide where I'd get 20mil + 8 or 9k LP in <20 minutes. anything over 100m/hour was great. I'd aim for ~1mil/minute in bounty. I didn't care too much about efficiency, and maxing out my LP at every opportunity. Also didn't mind running the anti faction missions, not too hard to beat 100mil/hour with those tag prices.

with burners + blitzing I've hit over 100m isk + 100k LP in an hour, With a slightly lower truesec system I would get a bump on both (small bump on reward, bigger bump on LP). My best tick is 43mil (angel base + serpentis base), so all kills inside of 20 mins. travel time probably spilled a little outside on each side. but add 10mil in reward + bonuses, and 25k lp in 20 something minutes. I'll just decline missions like blockade/worlds collide.


you sir are my hero!
average Mission i get is 4k lp. so for 100k lp you Need around 25 missions. this is around 140 seconds per Mission.
with changing System, flighttime, spawningtime etc. i Need more time then this. maby i could fly in and out and can kill 2-3 ships in this time. but never a whole blitz Mission.
the fastest burner Mission i have seen was 150 seconds without flighttime to the System which is almost every time for me 4-5 Systems away.so maby a burner takes 5 minutes which is really fast. so you can get your 100k lp an hour. but i dont think you became only burner missions.

PS: 100k lp are around 150m isk plus the 10m per burner which you Need around 10 per hour are again 100m isk. but i dont think that you can do 10 burner missions an hour ;)
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#108 - 2015-10-04 20:27:08 UTC  |  Edited by: Anize Oramara
Kristy wrote:
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:
Start paying attention in missions and see what you can blitz, and where you make more money killing additional ships. And as Anize just said make sure you are getting a good LP conversion. beyond that check your fit, and work on your skills. Also get implants if you haven't already. At the very least plug in some 3% hardwires. Mid grade ascendancy implants give a pretty big bonus to warp speed.

Before burners I was pretty happy running missions like blockade or worlds collide where I'd get 20mil + 8 or 9k LP in <20 minutes. anything over 100m/hour was great. I'd aim for ~1mil/minute in bounty. I didn't care too much about efficiency, and maxing out my LP at every opportunity. Also didn't mind running the anti faction missions, not too hard to beat 100mil/hour with those tag prices.

with burners + blitzing I've hit over 100m isk + 100k LP in an hour, With a slightly lower truesec system I would get a bump on both (small bump on reward, bigger bump on LP). My best tick is 43mil (angel base + serpentis base), so all kills inside of 20 mins. travel time probably spilled a little outside on each side. but add 10mil in reward + bonuses, and 25k lp in 20 something minutes. I'll just decline missions like blockade/worlds collide.


you sir are my hero!
average Mission i get is 4k lp. so for 100k lp you Need around 25 missions. this is around 140 seconds per Mission.
with changing System, flighttime, spawningtime etc. i Need more time then this. maby i could fly in and out and can kill 2-3 ships in this time. but never a whole blitz Mission.
the fastest burner Mission i have seen was 150 seconds without flighttime to the System which is almost every time for me 4-5 Systems away.so maby a burner takes 5 minutes which is really fast. so you can get your 100k lp an hour. but i dont think you became only burner missions.

PS: 100k lp are around 150m isk plus the 10m per burner which you Need around 10 per hour are again 100m isk. but i dont think that you can do 10 burner missions an hour ;)

In a .5 sec system you should be getting around 14k LP per burner and around 6k for a mission like recon 1 and 9k for a mission like Assault.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#109 - 2015-10-04 21:26:51 UTC
you do know there are skills that increase lp payout right? Additionally a lower sec status means higher LP payouts.

In highsec the best lv4s payout 8-9k depending on sec status, burners are mostly 150% of that. 100k LP isn't even 10 burners, and with some of the burner bases paying out 20m+ I don't need to do 10 of those either.

my worst case is around 1000 lp/min on a standings maintenance mission, which I have gotten very good at minimizing. There are also some very unlucky ecm runs that go over by a few mins, but I also don't really count loot. I'm not going to try auguring something like exploration makes 300mil/hour because I found a gila BPC + pithum c-type in a 4/10 because that is something that is not reproducible. I can however constantly run burner missions in about 6 minutes, and the bases in 10.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#110 - 2015-10-05 06:52:03 UTC
Thanks for all of the info. I will have to just research fits that I can fly to do burner missions. They keep giving me the Anom Jaguar and from what I have seen you counter that one with a Garmur, which I don't have missile skills.

So it is continue to skill while running 4s until I can. And for the bases (which they tried to give me one), is that necessarily have to be done in a T2 cruiser?
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#111 - 2015-10-05 08:08:53 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Thanks for all of the info. I will have to just research fits that I can fly to do burner missions. They keep giving me the Anom Jaguar and from what I have seen you counter that one with a Garmur, which I don't have missile skills.

So it is continue to skill while running 4s until I can. And for the bases (which they tried to give me one), is that necessarily have to be done in a T2 cruiser?

Some of the bases do yes, some don't but racial cruiser 5 does increase the speed if they increase dps like the Orthrus for example.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Morgan Agrivar
Doomheim
#112 - 2015-10-05 08:52:37 UTC
Anize Oramara wrote:
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Thanks for all of the info. I will have to just research fits that I can fly to do burner missions. They keep giving me the Anom Jaguar and from what I have seen you counter that one with a Garmur, which I don't have missile skills.

So it is continue to skill while running 4s until I can. And for the bases (which they tried to give me one), is that necessarily have to be done in a T2 cruiser?

Some of the bases do yes, some don't but racial cruiser 5 does increase the speed if they increase dps like the Orthrus for example.


I don't have any of the racial cruisers to 5 yet (think they are all at 4) so that is another one I have to wait on. Thank you for your time.
Deck Cadelanne
CAStabouts
#113 - 2015-10-05 16:46:36 UTC
Yourmoney Mywallet wrote:

Ad Qu. 2: If you don't want to blitz and/or hand-pick your missions you should be able to consistently make around 50-60 mill/hr. Do that for 4 hours a day, make 200 mill. Do that Monday through Friday, make 1 bill.


No thanks. Already have job Straight

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn professional."

- Hunter S. Thompson

Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#114 - 2015-10-05 21:14:21 UTC
Morgan Agrivar wrote:
Thanks for all of the info. I will have to just research fits that I can fly to do burner missions. They keep giving me the Anom Jaguar and from what I have seen you counter that one with a Garmur, which I don't have missile skills.

So it is continue to skill while running 4s until I can. And for the bases (which they tried to give me one), is that necessarily have to be done in a T2 cruiser?


there are a lot of alternatives, some are faster but not used because some people like using a single ship for as many missions as possible, the garmur does that well, and the daredevil works in several as well. For example I've been using a harpy for the jag burner. Feel free to stop by the burner thread for more info: https://forums.eveonline.com/default.aspx?g=posts&t=369477

t2/faction cruisers seem to be the standard for running the bases. the mix of size, speed, t2 resists, and/or pirate faction bonus usually makes them the ship of choice. could a bc work for some of the missions? maybe, I haven't really tested it. but a MJD would be cool in the serpentis base, but I don't think it would be able to tank the mission effectively, and would be pretty slow burning to the next target. In the angel base maybe a myrmidon would work? not sure how bad drone aggro would be, or if the drones could even hit the angel burners. but I don't think any of the turret bcs would work because of tracking. There is a smartbomb ferox fit, but I wouldn't really feel comfortable using that.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Hasikan Miallok
Republic University
Minmatar Republic
#115 - 2015-10-06 03:57:42 UTC
If your feeling really insane and suicidal you could try and run burners in lowsec and make maybe 20K LP per mission. Tricky bit is none of the burner fits have room for a claok.


I presume they offer even more in null but you would need to be blue to the locals.

Lennvas
State War Academy
Caldari State
#116 - 2015-10-06 11:10:51 UTC
While I am willing to believe, that blitzing can sustain the neccesary standing from the corresponding faction, what about
a) opposing faction, e.g. doesnt caldari drop s***t for blitzing gall? As some storylines have to be done I believe?
b) if blitzing for pirate factions in highsec, how does that affect empire faction standings? Can I do both, or do I have to abbandon the idea of maintaining above 5 for all four empires?(currently I am only above 5 for the gal/min side, cal/ama is closer to 3/0).
Anize Oramara
WarpTooZero
#117 - 2015-10-06 11:50:18 UTC
Honestly the derived negative standings for the few storyline missions you do run (don't run nearly all of them, only a handful really) is extremely small to begin with. Even then, my standings with the faction I'm blitzing for is over 8 atm and I can probably afford to not run storylines for a month or two at this rate easily. I've actually moved over to another faction, going to grind up some standings there and then I might go to another faction again and see the effect it'll have on my original faction's high 8 standings.

My gut feel says I should be able to keep over 5 faction standing with all relevant factions relatively easily. That said Thukker tribe might be a bit of a challenge (a lot of negative derived standings all over the place) and not sure about the other pirate factions either.

A guide (Google Doc) to Hi-Sec blitzing and breaking the 200mill ISK/H barrier v1.2.3

Leila Meurtrier
Why Am I Not Surprised
#118 - 2015-10-06 11:55:22 UTC
Anize Oramara wrote:
Honestly the derived negative standings for the few storyline missions you do run (don't run nearly all of them, only a handful really) is extremely small to begin with.

Also, your Social skills does NOT increase derrived standings loss. So, it's some net gain even if some corps would be at -10 with others.
Problem with pirate + empire positive is a problem of truckloads of faction kills, not derrived standings. Thukkers will be a piece of cake should you balance everything right.
Market McSelling Alt
Doomheim
#119 - 2015-10-06 12:00:17 UTC
Anize Oramara wrote:
Honestly the derived negative standings for the few storyline missions you do run (don't run nearly all of them, only a handful really) is extremely small to begin with. Even then, my standings with the faction I'm blitzing for is over 8 atm and I can probably afford to not run storylines for a month or two at this rate easily. I've actually moved over to another faction, going to grind up some standings there and then I might go to another faction again and see the effect it'll have on my original faction's high 8 standings.

My gut feel says I should be able to keep over 5 faction standing with all relevant factions relatively easily. That said Thukker tribe might be a bit of a challenge (a lot of negative derived standings all over the place) and not sure about the other pirate factions either.



Unless you are running storylines in a perfect balance of 4x SoE, 3x Caldari, 2x Gallente and 1x Ammatar you are going to end up screwing up your faction standings with 2 or more of the major factions. The only exception to this is purely running SoE after you have all your other standings up... but why do you care? LP value seems to be your goal, so SoE and Gal/Min are what matters now.

CCP Quant: Of all those who logon in Eve, 1.5% do Incursions, 13.8% PVP and 19.2% run Missions while 22.4% mine.

40.7% Join a fleet. The idea that Eve is a PVP game is false, the social fabric is in Missions and Mining.

Lennvas
State War Academy
Caldari State
#120 - 2015-10-06 12:02:22 UTC
Leila Meurtrier wrote:
Problem with pirate + empire positive is a problem of truckloads of faction kills, not derrived standings. Thukkers will be a piece of cake should you balance everything right.


Does that mean, that thukker would be easier than the other pirates? If so, how?