These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123
 

Official Strike part 2

First post
Author
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#41 - 2015-09-12 20:05:56 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
Lucas Kell wrote:
While I'm not taking part in the strike, I'm sticking 12 accounts on what is potentially a permanent hold around that time. Huzzah.
At least you have the balls to post it with your main. Don't stop posting though. It's hilarious quoting you then watching the ones who have you blocked throw a wobbly.
Indeed, though my reasons for shutting my accounts have very little to do with the reasons for the strike, it's just I have other games I'll want to be devoting more time to from then. That said, good on them if they do strike. At least they are doing something for what they want, not just sitting around of forum trolling people and pretending that people quitting doesn't matter while the game falls to pieces.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Salvos Rhoska
#42 - 2015-09-12 20:22:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Lucas Kell wrote:
got nothing to do with you just simply having to try to say something every time you see one of my posts. Try harder.

Indeed it does not. Glad you acknowledge that.
Believe it or not, you mean less to me than an ant (with which Ive had better discussions).
Shocking to accept, I know.

Which is doubly hilarious and ironic since you have directly adressed me in any number of other threads without you even having participated in the thread before that. Guess you just cant help yourself. There is a block function, you know.

Go ahead. Unsub 12 accounts.
Huzzah!
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#43 - 2015-09-12 20:31:01 UTC
Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Believe it or not, you mean less to me than an ant (with which Ive had better discussions).
Lel, doubt it. Be a better troll or don't try, friend.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Marsha Mallow
#44 - 2015-09-12 20:32:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Marsha Mallow
Lucas Kell wrote:
At least they are doing something for what they want, not just sitting around of forum trolling people and pretending that people quitting doesn't matter while the game falls to pieces.

Maybe they need to be pushed out to make room for me and my mates to play the way we want. We're the ones who've watched our playstyle being eroded over the years, our friends quit, and the general tone switch to a toxic wasteland of meme-spewing-sperges. Don't recall ever attempting to negotiate with CCP over it by being a complete dipshit in every conceivable way (it's like they're working through a checklist here). It's a useful exercise though, because now we can see exactly who the scrubs are - and they are indeed a minority, thank god.

I'm not trolling btw, never have. It's just a silly internet word to justify those who can't handle an opposing point of view, or being mocked, having a nerd tantrum and completely spazzing out. Which is their problem, frankly, not mine. Not my fault I find it funny. It is funny. I'm not the one using the internet to be a gobshite just to get a rise out of someone, happy enough to talk to anyone. But if someone starts with me, I will answer back. Whenever you do seriously lay into someone being like that they explode then run off crying like the babies they are. I do try to apologise if they get really upset, but tbh I'm not that sorry. This is just institutionalised internet idiocy and it's actually fairly amusing to play with. Nothing personal, but if you can't handle it don't start. You might get knocked on your backside and laughed at. Have a go if you think you're hard enough.

Salvos Rhoska wrote:
Which is doubly hilarious and ironic since you have directly adressed me in any number of other threads without you even having participated in the thread before that.

He does it all the time to try get people to argue with him. Pretty pointless because most of it is 'la-la-la' not listening. It's more fun to talk over his head to other people, you can practically hear the outraged sulking.

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Tank Murdock Jnr
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#45 - 2015-09-12 20:36:52 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
boypussy


+1 for this alone

When a person is insane, as you clearly are, do you know that you're insane? Maybe you're just sitting around, reading 'Guns and Ammo', masturbating in your own faeces...do you just stop and go, 'Wow! It is amazing how f*cking crazy I really am!'?

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#46 - 2015-09-12 20:57:26 UTC
Marsha Mallow wrote:
Maybe they need to be pushed out to make room for me and my mates to play the way we want.
Good luck with that, If you think you and your mates can supply enough income to make it worth CCP continuing to support and develop the game then go ahead and push out other players. Unless of course CCP themselves don't want that.

Marsha Mallow wrote:
We're the ones who've watched our playstyle being eroded over the years, our friends quit, and the general tone switch to a toxic wasteland of meme-spewing-sperges. Don't recall ever attempting to negotiate with CCP over it by being a complete dipshit in every conceivable way (it's like they're working through a checklist here). It's a useful exercise though, because now we can see exactly who the scrubs are - and they are indeed a minority, thank god.
lol? First off, you're not the only ones. Many of the players with complains notw and in the past that have been told by players like yourself to get out of your game, they have been vets themselves. What makes their opinion less valuable than yours?

Also, the Incarna protests were exactly this. Players who were unhappy with the direction of the game petitioning with their wallets. And that included plenty of people on "your side".

Marsha Mallow wrote:
I'm not trolling btw, never have. It's just a silly internet word to justify those who can't handle an opposing point of view, or being mocked, having a nerd tantrum and completely spazzing out. Which is their problem, frankly, not mine. Not my fault I find it funny. It is funny. I'm not the one using the internet to be a gobshite just to get a rise out of someone, happy enough to talk to anyone. But if someone starts with me, I will answer back. Whenever you do seriously lay into someone being like that they explode then run off crying like the babies they are. I do try to apologise if they get really upset, but tbh I'm not that sorry. This is just intitutionalised internet idiocy and it's actually fairly amusing to play with. Nothing personal, but if you can't handle it don't start. You might get knocked on your backside and laughed at. Have a go if you think you're hard enough.
Nice rant. Of course you have. I've seen you doing it. Half of GD is troll posts. You might want to pretend that all you're doing is arguing your point of view, but when you're purposely going out of your way to berate other players into not bothering it respond, that's trolling.

Marsha Mallow wrote:
He does it all the time to try get people to argue with him. Pretty pointless because most of it is 'la-la-la' not listening. It's more fun to talk over his head to other people, you can practically hear the outraged sulking.
Roll And you say you don't attempt to troll.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Marsha Mallow
#47 - 2015-09-12 21:09:12 UTC
Lucas Kell wrote:
Nice rant.

Nice baitP

Ripard Teg > For the morons in the room:

Sweets > U can dd my face any day

Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#48 - 2015-09-12 21:16:55 UTC
Just the facts ma'am.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

Salvos Rhoska
#49 - 2015-09-12 21:31:51 UTC  |  Edited by: Salvos Rhoska
Fax.

Guy thinks hes Bruce Willis now.
Hows that for internet tough guy.
Lucas Kell
Solitude Trading
#50 - 2015-09-12 21:53:08 UTC
Looks like someone doesn't understand humour. Not really surprising.

The Indecisive Noob - EVE fan blog.

Wholesale Trading - The new bulk trading mailing list.

ISD Lyrin Rands
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#51 - 2015-09-13 01:28:02 UTC  |  Edited by: ISD Lyrin Rands
Quote:
3. Ranting is prohibited.

A rant is a post that is often filled with angry and counterproductive comments. A free exchange of ideas is essential to building a strong sense of community and is helpful in development of the game and community. Rants are disruptive, and incite flaming and trolling. Please post your thoughts in a concise and clear manner while avoiding going off on rambling tangents.

Quote:
23. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online provided that it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

Quote:
33. "Quitting" posts are only permitted on the Out of Pod Experience channel.

CCP recognize that during the course of gameplay a lot of friendships are made between players and that sometimes if a player is taking a break or departing from the EVE universe that they would like to say goodbye on the forums. Posts of this nature are only permitted on the Out of Pod Experience forum, and must be civil and well worded.


Topic has been locked.

ISD Lyrin Rands

Lieutenant

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Previous page123