These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Crime & Punishment

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

Welcome back

Author
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#21 - 2015-08-26 19:02:23 UTC  |  Edited by: BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Ralph King-Griffin wrote:
Yeaaaaay \o/

*swooon*

We don't know each other but I'm a fan of the work

Hey! I wanted to swoon, but now I just look like a copycat. Grr.

WB Monk!

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#22 - 2015-08-26 19:11:12 UTC
Also I made sure the alliance of the guy who filed a false DMCA and got your blog taken down was utterly crushed and never came back.
Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#23 - 2015-08-26 19:21:23 UTC
Welcome back my friend. You taught me to awox on an alt of mine long ago, and I carried on the tradition until it was killed by CCP.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#24 - 2015-08-26 19:31:36 UTC
Death to the corp safety toggle!

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Ned Thomas
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2015-08-26 21:44:51 UTC
Tengu Grib wrote:
Death to the corp safety toggle!


If anyone can kill it, it's Monk. So fingers crossed.
BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#26 - 2015-08-27 06:10:47 UTC
Kaarous Aldurald wrote:
Welcome back my friend. You taught me to awox on an alt of mine long ago, and I carried on the tradition until it was killed by CCP.

The three players that kept me in this game when I started playing again were in order Psychotic Monk, Erotica 1 and then James 315. I may not have met any of them until months later, but reading of their exploits made me want to emulate these heists.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

Aoife Fraoch
The Scope
Gallente Federation
#27 - 2015-08-27 08:22:06 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Also I made sure the alliance of the guy who filed a false DMCA and got your blog taken down was utterly crushed and never came back.


Wish this happened to everyone who abused the DMCA.

Also, welcome back Monk.
Starbuck05
Abiding Ormolus
#28 - 2015-08-28 06:21:36 UTC
Awesome! My inspiration has returned ! Quite literaly :)


Welcome back Monk .


I hope , if you do decide to stay, that at some point you'll redo or re-open your BU blog..fun times and memories

Just because i am blond does not make me stoopid !

Tengu Grib
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#29 - 2015-08-28 15:33:00 UTC
Monk also encouraged me to branch out in Eve and experience it's darker side. He encouraged me to actually play the game and have fun. Much of what I know of corp infiltration came from the few discussions on it I had with him. I'm very glad to see him return and look forward to hearing more of his shenanigans.

Rabble Rabble Rabble

Praise James, Supreme Protector of High Sec.

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#30 - 2015-08-28 15:43:26 UTC
Aoife Fraoch wrote:
Wish this happened to everyone who abused the DMCA.

Also, welcome back Monk.

It was great. A carebear claimed moral superiority over someone because of their actions in a computer game then proceeded to literally break the law in a vindictive attempt to get back at them out of game.

But it's us who are the terrible people, not them. Or so they would have you believe.
Leto Thule
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#31 - 2015-08-28 18:20:48 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
Aoife Fraoch wrote:
Wish this happened to everyone who abused the DMCA.

Also, welcome back Monk.

It was great. A carebear claimed moral superiority over someone because of their actions in a computer game then proceeded to literally break the law in a vindictive attempt to get back at them out of game.

But it's us who are the terrible people, not them. Or so they would have you believe.


If its any consolation the ass kicking he received in EVE literally drove him to shambles IRL.

Thunderdome ringmaster, Community Leader and Lord Inquisitor to the Court of Crime and Punishment

Vimsy Vortis
Shoulda Checked Local
Break-A-Wish Foundation
#32 - 2015-08-28 18:33:54 UTC
He seemed to be very invested in EVE, as was evidenced by his $3500 of plex purchases and 9 subbed accounts. I can easily imagine that whole business utterly shattering his self-imagine.

He brought it upon himself though. He continuously escalated the situation every time an opportunity came up and talked the most insane rambling smack I've ever seen.
Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#33 - 2015-08-28 18:41:12 UTC
Wasn't that the arse hole that was basically enslaving newbies?

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Saeger1737
Habitual Euthanasia
Pandemic Legion
#34 - 2015-08-28 19:55:29 UTC
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
Wasn't that the arse hole that was basically enslaving newbies?

Who hasn't tried to enslave noobs?

MERC WITH A MOUTH, Send me DPS and my fleet will double it back! Special offer!

Kaarous Aldurald
Black Hydra Consortium.
#35 - 2015-08-28 20:04:44 UTC
Vimsy Vortis wrote:
He seemed to be very invested in EVE, as was evidenced by his $3500 of plex purchases and 9 subbed accounts. I can easily imagine that whole business utterly shattering his self-imagine.

He brought it upon himself though. He continuously escalated the situation every time an opportunity came up and talked the most insane rambling smack I've ever seen.


Tell me this is all documented somewhere. Please.

"Verily, I have often laughed at the weaklings who thought themselves good because they had no claws."

One of ours, ten of theirs.

Best Meltdown Ever.

Jonah Gravenstein
Machiavellian Space Bastards
#36 - 2015-08-28 20:21:02 UTC
Saeger1737 wrote:
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
Wasn't that the arse hole that was basically enslaving newbies?

Who hasn't tried to enslave noobs?
This is true, IIRC he took it to the extreme though.

In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded.

New Player FAQ

Feyd's Survival Pack

Sahriah BloodStone
State War Academy
Caldari State
#37 - 2015-08-28 20:37:43 UTC
Welcome back!

EvE needs you Monk. Go forth and spread content

Sahriah Bloodstone

No.Mercy // Triumvirate

"Never underestimate your enemy or disrespect its abilities. If you do, you shall become the hunted "

Herzog Wolfhammer
Sigma Special Tactics Group
#38 - 2015-08-28 20:53:31 UTC
Psychotic Monk wrote:
Welp, so much for keeping it on the DL while I decided if I had the time or inclination to stay.




There's a face from the days of olde. Better days.

Bring back DEEEEP Space!

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie
Stimulus
Rote Kapelle
#39 - 2015-08-28 21:03:26 UTC
Jonah Gravenstein wrote:
Wasn't that the arse hole that was basically enslaving newbies?

nah, He moved to FW afterwards and sold off some characters.

Founder of Violet Squadron, a small gang NPSI community! Mail me for more information.

BeBopAReBop RhubarbPie's Space Mediation Service!

StonerPhReaK
Herb Men
#40 - 2015-08-28 21:25:08 UTC
I heard every follicle on Monk's beard was a turret hardpoint.

Signatures wer cooler when we couldn't remove them completely.

Previous page123Next page