These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

Wormholes

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page123Next page
 

Recently occuring wormhole bugs

First post
Author
MooMooDachshundCow
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#21 - 2015-07-30 20:41:37 UTC
Myonmar wrote:
I'm watching a U210 lowsec static at the exact same place as it was 30 hours ago with the same signature ID but leading to a new destination and some friends of mine describing identical behaviour of another wormhole.

Anyone else experiencing this?


Was it deep EOL at downtime? When they roll during downtime they respawn in the same spot with a new destination/mass/timer. This is a known bug.

Yeah, well, it's just like my opinion, man.

GizzyBoy
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#22 - 2015-08-02 12:04:21 UTC
Had a doozy today, warped to an old bm where a wh used to be, sig was no longer showing on scanning tool.

and it was still there! but with out the orange dodad over the bm like it should be..

did not jump through because you never really know for sure whats going to happen.
will this ghost wh take me to jove space?

took screenshot sent bug report.
elitatwo
Zansha Expansion
Brave Collective
#23 - 2015-08-02 20:06:24 UTC
Class 4 data and relic sites are still utterly broken, can we get an eta when they fix them?

Eve Minions is recruiting.

This is the law of ship progression!

Aura sound-clips: Aura forever

Oliver Chastot
Doomheim
#24 - 2015-08-06 12:58:07 UTC
Bumping again because these bugs still exist.

Roll holes and the sigs remain. Try to jump stage 1, non EOL holes, and it'll tell you that they've collapsed. Sites respawning everything every day still.

I've mailed corbexx asking for an update, I guess I was a bit optimistic when I expected a quick fix because corbexx was on the case so early with it all.
corbexx
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2015-08-06 13:17:32 UTC
Oliver Chastot wrote:

I've mailed corbexx asking for an update, I guess I was a bit optimistic when I expected a quick fix because corbexx was on the case so early with it all.


By on the case you mean I have let ccp know. I'm sorry this hasn't been fixed in a week (espically to muhadin and his friend who spent 4 hours using domis to clear the intial spawn and cap escalate in 18 sites)

I hope you have all bug reported these. and i'll poke ccp for a 4th time.

PS muhadin I'm still waiting for you to get back to me on when you want to chat.
Oliver Chastot
Doomheim
#26 - 2015-08-06 13:40:48 UTC
It has actually been 2 weeks rather than 1 and I guess I expected a little more communication although I understand that you are very busy and have heard that you had some wormhole meetings with the CSM and CCP.

I look forward to CCP fixing these bugs, it is quite frustrating - thanks again for bringing it up to them.
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#27 - 2015-08-06 13:55:49 UTC
the **** is he going to communicate?

"I let CCP know, they haven't said anything"

1d later: "They still haven't said anything"

2-5d later: "They still haven't said anything"

6d later: "They're threatening to remove me because I keep asking"

like ****

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Samantha Elroy
Disturbing Silence
Disturbing Silence.
#28 - 2015-08-11 08:12:27 UTC
The problem with scanned wormholes which are not on grid when you warp to them after scanning is rising.
Sig still remain. After a new scan you dont get any result.
Or in non-shattered wormholes are often 2-3 static Lowsecs open, mostly with good time/mass on it. But tbh its at the moment not a real problem because these days i welcome low/null-exits.

Plz take a look at the 1st problem, whoever will deal with it.
Do i have to poke on Names ? Corbexx ? Any Dev ?

'yea the problem is known and we try to fix it' - i could be a dev too

Bet there wont be any response, cheers :)

unimatrix0030
University of Caille
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2015-08-11 11:27:07 UTC
I had 2 of those yesterday.
You land on grid and nothing there, a minute later the sig disapears.
It was the first time this year i got those though.

No local in null sec would fix everything!

Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#30 - 2015-08-11 12:50:19 UTC
Samantha Elroy wrote:
The problem with scanned wormholes which are not on grid when you warp to them after scanning is rising.
Sig still remain. After a new scan you dont get any result.
Or in non-shattered wormholes are often 2-3 static Lowsecs open, mostly with good time/mass on it. But tbh its at the moment not a real problem because these days i welcome low/null-exits.

Plz take a look at the 1st problem, whoever will deal with it.
Do i have to poke on Names ? Corbexx ? Any Dev ?

'yea the problem is known and we try to fix it' - i could be a dev too

Bet there wont be any response, cheers :)



try poking honourable #1 WH CSM Chance Ravinne, I'm SURE he'll get it done MUCH faster than that SCUM goon-traitor GOONbexx

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Samantha Elroy
Disturbing Silence
Disturbing Silence.
#31 - 2015-08-13 07:37:05 UTC
I think this has something to do with 'if you dont scan your static it opens automatically' so another confirmation that wormholespace is dying, especially c5.
Half my Alliance is also 'afk'... so. I'm thinking about to quit too or someone/something is going to push me up.
GizzyBoy
I N E X T R E M I S
Tactical Narcotics Team
#32 - 2015-08-13 08:37:14 UTC
Samantha Elroy wrote:
I think this has something to do with 'if you dont scan your static it opens automatically' so another confirmation that wormholespace is dying, especially c5.
Half my Alliance is also 'afk'... so. I'm thinking about to quit too or someone/something is going to push me up.


Doomheim is recruiting!
Andrew Jester
Collapsed Out
Pandemic Legion
#33 - 2015-08-13 12:56:34 UTC
Samantha Elroy wrote:
I think this has something to do with 'if you dont scan your static it opens automatically' so another confirmation that wormholespace is dying, especially c5.
Half my Alliance is also 'afk'... so. I'm thinking about to quit too or someone/something is going to push me up.

you can totes come kill streamers with me I promise it's fun~

If thuggin' was a category I'd win a Grammy

Vafthrudnir Power
Freeport Nine
#34 - 2015-08-14 04:37:34 UTC
/o together,

got a very nasty one that never occured to me before:

Did some scanning and roaming as I jumped from a c2 through an unknown k162 and landed in another c2 next to its d382. Made bm and jumped back. Now instead of getting back I landed in another C2. I could repeat this with a second character. Now I have two scouts lost in space with no chance to get back in my home wh system.
corbexx
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#35 - 2015-08-19 17:34:22 UTC
apparently gas clouds are also respawning which i've let ccp know about as well. and this stuff is being looked at but no eta i'm affraid.
Saisin
Chao3's Rogue Operatives Corp
#36 - 2015-08-19 18:59:22 UTC
GizzyBoy wrote:
Had a doozy today, warped to an old bm where a wh used to be, sig was no longer showing on scanning tool.

and it was still there! but with out the orange dodad over the bm like it should be..

did not jump through because you never really know for sure whats going to happen.
will this ghost wh take me to jove space?

took screenshot sent bug report.


I have had cases where previous bookmarks I warped too had a WH I could get too even without scanning them. I guess the position of the WH is not fully randomized and there is a limited number of spawn points in any system, so there is always a chance that a previous bookmark will see a new WH without having to scan them.
I am currently keeping older bookmarks to test this further but it will take time to see if this is a valid theory.

I also had the case where two days in a row, a WH I was expecting to disappear remained at its bookmark, but leading to a new location and refreshed. This is another clue that the number of WH spawning spots must be preset per system...

Vote Borat Guereen for CSM XII

Check out the Minarchist Space Project

Miles Parabellum
Core Collapse Inc
#37 - 2015-08-20 08:09:47 UTC
Log on yesterday and see 5 sigs on overview.
I scan the first one down, a wormhole. Warp to it. Hm, the beacon is there, but no wormhole. Then, as I'm sitting there, a little confused, the sig overview refreshes, and then suddenly I'm down to 2 sigs.

Yeah, I've seen some strange stuff in bobspace lately, concerning sigs.
Also, gas sites in my home consistently respawn their sleepers after every downtime. I've tried clearing the same vast site four days in a row.
Bed Bugg
Brutor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2015-08-20 16:26:28 UTC
Wormholes are a dangerous place.

I for one welcome the new random features!

Seriously... telling CCP about Combat, Gas and Ore sites re--spawning is like saying:

"Teacher, did you forget to give us homework for tonight?"

WTF
Kynric
Sky Fighters
Rote Kapelle
#39 - 2015-08-20 18:19:57 UTC
Bed Bugg wrote:
Wormholes are a dangerous place.

I for one welcome the new random features!

Seriously... telling CCP about Combat, Gas and Ore sites re--spawning is like saying:

"Teacher, did you forget to give us homework for tonight?"

WTF


That is somewhat shortsighted as a defect which respawns c320 clouds increases the c320 supply, decreasing the price and causing you to spend more hours harvesting to obtain the same profit.
Mimiko Severovski
Zero Fun Allowed
xqtywiznalamywmodxfhhopawzpqyjdwrpeptuaenabjawdzku
#40 - 2015-08-26 00:36:03 UTC
Today's expansion brought this to hclass wh space:
> missing cosmic signature in anomalies
> sleepers repairing players
>unselectable structures in anomalies
Previous page123Next page