These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE General Discussion

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
Previous page12
 

Help for PVE Stabber

First post
Author
Chainsaw Plankton
FaDoyToy
#21 - 2015-07-02 18:51:56 UTC
Yeng Constantine wrote:
What's the risk factor for going FW? I'm like to do that but i'm waiting for my skills for Assault frigates. I've seen a bunch of ships outside the station got blown because other faction just camping on those crowded station.


the risk is mostly whatever you decide. a stack of t1 ships with meta fittings can be very cheap. Plus with insurance they are even cheaper. As for the reward, well I'm not so sure, haven't spent enough time in FW to really know.

what I do know is that assault frigs are expensive (at least compared to t1 frigs, and even some faction frigs), and in general people seem to think they are in a bad place being overshadowed by faction frigs and tech 3 destroyers.

as for getting station camped, set up insta warp bookmarks before you join FW. take a slasher (or other fast frig), fit a MWD and overdrives and burn straight out the undock. Personally I like to at least burn off grid (aka all ships and stuff outside the station disappear off your overview) and then go a bit more as grid sizes are somewhat dynamic. Even better if there is a celestial in front of the station you can warp to it and drop a bookmark or two in warp and use those.

and don't forget the insta dock bookmarks either. nothing ruins a day like warping to a station to dock up and landing outside of dock range and getting alpha'd by a camper. Pretty much you want to make sure you are as close to the station as you can be and then make a bookmark there. For Jita mine is right out in front at the undock which works nicely for that station model. For amarr mine is on the side of the station as the undock is near the edge of the station bubble. I'm not too sure about gallente or minmatar stations.

@ChainsawPlankto on twitter

Khergit Deserters
Crom's Angels
#22 - 2015-07-02 19:25:53 UTC
Yeng Constantine wrote:
Demerius Xenocratus wrote:
WASPY69 wrote:
Instead of shooting the rats in level 3 missions, you could slap on some neuts and a point on your stabber and suspect bait other level 3 runners instead. Way more fun imo.


It's not profitable though. New player needs ISK more than T1 fit killmails. And if he runs into a decent player he's -1 battlecruiser.

Guy needs to join FW and go plex for a month in a Thrasher. That would far outstrip any other income options for a newbie.


What's the risk factor for going FW? I'm like to do that but i'm waiting for my skills for Assault frigates. I've seen a bunch of ships outside the station got blown because other faction just camping on those crowded station.

The risks of FW:
-Anybody in an opposing militia can freely shoot you, anywhere. You can shoot them too, of course.
-Because of the above, you have to watch for enemy militia guys specialize in playing station games at shopping centers such as Hek and Rens.
-'Plexing' (defending/capturing FW complexes) happens in low sec. You have to deal with any low sec player or gang looking for kills, in addition to dealing with opposing militia players.
-FW missions are also all in low sec. So while you're doing PVE, you're also watching out for PVP. And you usually have to go through quite a few low sec systems to get to the mission site.

But, you can do FW plexing in a cheap frig or destroyer. Even if you lose a few of those, you'll still make better isk than doing L1 - L4 missions. And dealing with low sec no man's land is fun, too.
WASPY69
Xerum.
#23 - 2015-07-02 21:17:00 UTC
Demerius Xenocratus wrote:
WASPY69 wrote:
Instead of shooting the rats in level 3 missions, you could slap on some neuts and a point on your stabber and suspect bait other level 3 runners instead. Way more fun imo.


It's not profitable though. New player needs ISK more than T1 fit killmails. And if he runs into a decent player he's -1 battlecruiser.

Guy needs to join FW and go plex for a month in a Thrasher. That would far outstrip any other income options for a newbie.


You'd be surprised how many kids found their moms credit card and flies around in shinies. Once I found a faction spawn in a level 4 mission (Navy Raven), and he dropped about 1 Bil in loot.

OP if you insist on actually running the level 3 missions though, I would suggest an active tanked arty cane as a low skill Minnie boat.

This signature intentionally left blank

Hiply Rustic
Aliastra
Gallente Federation
#24 - 2015-07-03 00:35:53 UTC  |  Edited by: Hiply Rustic
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:


all that said I'd probably try a rupture instead of a stabber:

[Rupture, arty Pve]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II

50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Large Shield Extender II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II

720mm 'Scout' Artillery I, EMP M
720mm 'Scout' Artillery I, EMP M
720mm 'Scout' Artillery I, EMP M
720mm 'Scout' Artillery I, EMP M
Arbalest Compact Light Missile Launcher, Mjolnir Light Missile

Medium Ancillary Current Router I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I
Medium Core Defense Field Extender I

Hornet I x5
Hornet I x1



I just built a T1 version of this on a baby Minmater alt and it works a treat, Mission Specifics instead of the Adaptives for the resists, but I like it.

Ralph King-Griffin wrote: "Eve deliberately excludes the stupid and the weak willied." EvE: Only the strong-willied need apply.

Yeng Constantine
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#25 - 2015-07-03 09:23:43 UTC
Quote:


the risk is mostly whatever you decide. a stack of t1 ships with meta fittings can be very cheap. Plus with insurance they are even cheaper. As for the reward, well I'm not so sure, haven't spent enough time in FW to really know.

what I do know is that assault frigs are expensive (at least compared to t1 frigs, and even some faction frigs), and in general people seem to think they are in a bad place being overshadowed by faction frigs and tech 3 destroyers.

as for getting station camped, set up insta warp bookmarks before you join FW. take a slasher (or other fast frig), fit a MWD and overdrives and burn straight out the undock. Personally I like to at least burn off grid (aka all ships and stuff outside the station disappear off your overview) and then go a bit more as grid sizes are somewhat dynamic. Even better if there is a celestial in front of the station you can warp to it and drop a bookmark or two in warp and use those.

and don't forget the insta dock bookmarks either. nothing ruins a day like warping to a station to dock up and landing outside of dock range and getting alpha'd by a camper. Pretty much you want to make sure you are as close to the station as you can be and then make a bookmark there. For Jita mine is right out in front at the undock which works nicely for that station model. For amarr mine is on the side of the station as the undock is near the edge of the station bubble. I'm not too sure about gallente or minmatar stations.


I don't really know much of insta-bookmark. And i'm afraid that I have 2 to 3 secounds delay when I undock on stations. Don't know if its my net or laptop.

So FW plexing is better than FW Missions? I want to try a different path for earning ISK. FW seems fun but if I keep losing ship and finances it might make me sit on asteroids again.
Yeng Constantine
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2015-07-03 09:30:50 UTC
I've finished the "The Blockade" Mission but at the cost of my Stabber. I've bought a Fleet Cane with the help of Corpmates and I sold some stuff in the inventory.

Thanks for your suggestions. I'm looking forward for different path in earning ISK which is Low Risk - High Reward is there is.
Yeng Constantine
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#27 - 2015-07-03 09:32:38 UTC
WASPY69 wrote:
Demerius Xenocratus wrote:
WASPY69 wrote:
Instead of shooting the rats in level 3 missions, you could slap on some neuts and a point on your stabber and suspect bait other level 3 runners instead. Way more fun imo.


It's not profitable though. New player needs ISK more than T1 fit killmails. And if he runs into a decent player he's -1 battlecruiser.

Guy needs to join FW and go plex for a month in a Thrasher. That would far outstrip any other income options for a newbie.


You'd be surprised how many kids found their moms credit card and flies around in shinies. Once I found a faction spawn in a level 4 mission (Navy Raven), and he dropped about 1 Bil in loot.

OP if you insist on actually running the level 3 missions though, I would suggest an active tanked arty cane as a low skill Minnie boat.


Is there a Faction Spawn in LVL 3 Missions Sir? Just wanna stock up my finances so I'm running missions before i'll go FW or PVP.
WASPY69
Xerum.
#28 - 2015-07-03 12:18:36 UTC
Yeng Constantine wrote:

Is there a Faction Spawn in LVL 3 Missions Sir? Just wanna stock up my finances so I'm running missions before i'll go FW or PVP.


Sit outside the Agent station (preferably in a busy system) and ship scan everyone that undocks in a mission boat. Find a shiny fit ship and probe them down in their mission. I'll leave the rest up to your creativity.

As for actual NPC faction spawns (I'm in a good mood so i'll give a serious answer and actually be helpful for once), there used to be faction spawns in security missions some years ago, but CCP removed them afaik (There are however, faction spawns in annomalies). But there's still some hidden profits I remember from way back when I was a newbro and running my level 4's. Hope they're still in the game.

In Dread Pirate something (can't remember the name), kill the named NPC (the one you're supposed to kill) BEFORE the final room and she will drop an implant. Think she was in a blood raider prophecy if my memory serves me right.

Same with Angel Extravaganza (level 4 one). Destroy the Silo in the (4th?) room and you have the chance to get a valuable 3% implant (once got one worth 30 mil, which was a lot to me back then).

Then there's the level 4 against your opposing empire faction (usually a 5 part mission), where the tags in each mission are worth 30-60 mil. You will however lose a tiny bit of faction standing with that empire. Don't worry, if you go too low and that empire faction starts hating you there's skills you can train to make them hate you less.

etc... I quickly moved from shooting the rats to shooting other players though because endlessly running missions will slowly kill you from the inside. I would highly suggest exploration. Find some 4/10 DED's in highsec and run them. Potential hundreds of mil in loot. And if you're bold I would find a wormhole to nullsec and run some 10/10's.
Look up a guy named JonnyPew and watch some of his videos.

This signature intentionally left blank

Yeng Constantine
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#29 - 2015-07-03 14:52:45 UTC
Quote:


Sit outside the Agent station (preferably in a busy system) and ship scan everyone that undocks in a mission boat. Find a shiny fit ship and probe them down in their mission. I'll leave the rest up to your creativity.

As for actual NPC faction spawns (I'm in a good mood so i'll give a serious answer and actually be helpful for once), there used to be faction spawns in security missions some years ago, but CCP removed them afaik (There are however, faction spawns in annomalies). But there's still some hidden profits I remember from way back when I was a newbro and running my level 4's. Hope they're still in the game.

In Dread Pirate something (can't remember the name), kill the named NPC (the one you're supposed to kill) BEFORE the final room and she will drop an implant. Think she was in a blood raider prophecy if my memory serves me right.

Same with Angel Extravaganza (level 4 one). Destroy the Silo in the (4th?) room and you have the chance to get a valuable 3% implant (once got one worth 30 mil, which was a lot to me back then).

Then there's the level 4 against your opposing empire faction (usually a 5 part mission), where the tags in each mission are worth 30-60 mil. You will however lose a tiny bit of faction standing with that empire. Don't worry, if you go too low and that empire faction starts hating you there's skills you can train to make them hate you less.

etc... I quickly moved from shooting the rats to shooting other players though because endlessly running missions will slowly kill you from the inside. I would highly suggest exploration. Find some 4/10 DED's in highsec and run them. Potential hundreds of mil in loot. And if you're bold I would find a wormhole to nullsec and run some 10/10's.
Look up a guy named JonnyPew and watch some of his videos.


Thanks alot Sir. All things noted. Been through a wormhole with a probe during my very first exploration. I was able to hack 3 containers and while I was probing other sites I was shoot down by a Stratios. The experience is worthy though and seems all sites have rats. I was just lucky on the first site there were no rats at all. https://zkillboard.com/kill/47558002/

I'm researching for 3/10 DEDs at the moment where I could run for a stabber.

Hope could join your corp or Lazerhawks in the future if I have sufficient skills and experience in PVP. Been watching your corp videos.

Thanks again.
Demerius Xenocratus
Rapid Withdrawal
Pen Is Out
#30 - 2015-07-04 07:45:04 UTC
WASPY69 wrote:
Demerius Xenocratus wrote:
WASPY69 wrote:
Instead of shooting the rats in level 3 missions, you could slap on some neuts and a point on your stabber and suspect bait other level 3 runners instead. Way more fun imo.


It's not profitable though. New player needs ISK more than T1 fit killmails. And if he runs into a decent player he's -1 battlecruiser.

Guy needs to join FW and go plex for a month in a Thrasher. That would far outstrip any other income options for a newbie.


You'd be surprised how many kids found their moms credit card and flies around in shinies. Once I found a faction spawn in a level 4 mission (Navy Raven), and he dropped about 1 Bil in loot.

OP if you insist on actually running the level 3 missions though, I would suggest an active tanked arty cane as a low skill Minnie boat.


I've done a bit of highsec bear baiting so I know what's possible but if he's new to that scene he's likely to start bleeding ISK.
Demerius Xenocratus
Rapid Withdrawal
Pen Is Out
#31 - 2015-07-04 07:51:31 UTC
Chainsaw Plankton wrote:
Yeng Constantine wrote:
What's the risk factor for going FW? I'm like to do that but i'm waiting for my skills for Assault frigates. I've seen a bunch of ships outside the station got blown because other faction just camping on those crowded station.


the risk is mostly whatever you decide. a stack of t1 ships with meta fittings can be very cheap. Plus with insurance they are even cheaper. As for the reward, well I'm not so sure, haven't spent enough time in FW to really know.

what I do know is that assault frigs are expensive (at least compared to t1 frigs, and even some faction frigs), and in general people seem to think they are in a bad place being overshadowed by faction frigs and tech 3 destroyers.

as for getting station camped, set up insta warp bookmarks before you join FW. take a slasher (or other fast frig), fit a MWD and overdrives and burn straight out the undock. Personally I like to at least burn off grid (aka all ships and stuff outside the station disappear off your overview) and then go a bit more as grid sizes are somewhat dynamic. Even better if there is a celestial in front of the station you can warp to it and drop a bookmark or two in warp and use those.

and don't forget the insta dock bookmarks either. nothing ruins a day like warping to a station to dock up and landing outside of dock range and getting alpha'd by a camper. Pretty much you want to make sure you are as close to the station as you can be and then make a bookmark there. For Jita mine is right out in front at the undock which works nicely for that station model. For amarr mine is on the side of the station as the undock is near the edge of the station bubble. I'm not too sure about gallente or minmatar stations.


You can fit a 100 DPS frigate for under 5M ISK and make 30-50M an hour. FW is insane income for a new player, only issue is potential standing loss with opposing empires.

You risk little and it's easy to learn to flit around lowsec in a T1 frigate without being caught.

Bear in mind that your objective is to avoid fights and close enemy FW plexes for LP. Solo pvp is an SP intensive activity.
Yeng Constantine
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#32 - 2015-07-04 16:39:09 UTC
Quote:


You can fit a 100 DPS frigate for under 5M ISK and make 30-50M an hour. FW is insane income for a new player, only issue is potential standing loss with opposing empires.

You risk little and it's easy to learn to flit around lowsec in a T1 frigate without being caught.

Bear in mind that your objective is to avoid fights and close enemy FW plexes for LP. Solo pvp is an SP intensive activity.


Get what you mean Sir. I tried plexing last night. got 36K LP points in 45 mins until got pawned by pirates 2 times. I thought they cannot enter the acceleration gate unless you're in war with other militia. Anyway FW seems high risk reward system. I've already burned down 7M with 2 of my Rifters for 36k LP points. Got alot to learn and support skills to be maxed.
Demerius Xenocratus
Rapid Withdrawal
Pen Is Out
#33 - 2015-07-04 17:02:56 UTC  |  Edited by: Demerius Xenocratus
Yeng Constantine wrote:
Quote:


You can fit a 100 DPS frigate for under 5M ISK and make 30-50M an hour. FW is insane income for a new player, only issue is potential standing loss with opposing empires. You risk little and it's easy to learn to flit around lowsec in a T1 frigate without being caught.

Bear in mind that your objective is to avoid fights and close enemy FW plexes for LP. Solo pvp is an SP intensive activity.


Get what you mean Sir. I tried plexing last night. got 36K LP points in 45 mins until got pawned by pirates 2 times. I thought they cannot enter the acceleration gate unless you're in war with other militia. Anyway FW seems high risk reward system. I've already burned down 7M with 2 of my Rifters for 36k LP points. Got alot to learn and support skills to be maxed.


Learn to use D-scan. Scan at longer ranges and monitor local to identify threats in system. Scan plexes before entering. Set D-scan range to 1 million kilometers to identify threats at your plex gate. Use star map statistics to identify high traffic systems and potential gate camps. When an enemy pops up outside your plex, warp off to a safe or at range (not 0 or 100) to a nearby celestial. Most people won't wait around to try and catch a T1 frigate. Also look for backwater systems that see little traffic. Then start looking into which LP store items have the best LP > ISK conversion rate.


The capacity to make 50M an hour in a 5M ISK frigate with lower SP actually represents one of the more favorable risk/reward trade-offs in the game.
WASPY69
Xerum.
#34 - 2015-07-05 01:53:11 UTC
Yeng Constantine wrote:

Get what you mean Sir. I tried plexing last night. got 36K LP points in 45 mins until got pawned by pirates 2 times. I thought they cannot enter the acceleration gate unless you're in war with other militia. Anyway FW seems high risk reward system. I've already burned down 7M with 2 of my Rifters for 36k LP points. Got alot to learn and support skills to be maxed.


I just looked at your killboard and saw you were doing all of this in pvp fit Rifters and not warp core stabbed+cloak fits. I tip my fedora to you good sir! You're doing it right. Keep getting into cheap Rifters and learn all the game mechanics and create some hilarious lossmails.
I just donated some shekels to your pvp ventures. Now go buy some more Rifters!

This signature intentionally left blank

Shiloh Templeton
Cheyenne HET Co
#35 - 2015-07-05 02:23:35 UTC
Yeng Constantine wrote:
Hello guys, I need a good layout for PVE Stabber.

With a stabber - go bump people in an ice belt. When they complain tell them you need enough isk to buy a decent lvl 3 mission ship and you will leave if they give you 1 million isk.


Yeng Constantine
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#36 - 2015-07-05 12:56:56 UTC
WASPY69 wrote:
Yeng Constantine wrote:

Get what you mean Sir. I tried plexing last night. got 36K LP points in 45 mins until got pawned by pirates 2 times. I thought they cannot enter the acceleration gate unless you're in war with other militia. Anyway FW seems high risk reward system. I've already burned down 7M with 2 of my Rifters for 36k LP points. Got alot to learn and support skills to be maxed.


I just looked at your killboard and saw you were doing all of this in pvp fit Rifters and not warp core stabbed+cloak fits. I tip my fedora to you good sir! You're doing it right. Keep getting into cheap Rifters and learn all the game mechanics and create some hilarious lossmails.
I just donated some shekels to your pvp ventures. Now go buy some more Rifters!



Ow so it was you who increase my finances. :) Thanks alot Sir. That's very kind and generous of you. Yes, I'm still mixing up with my fits. I can't get a solo kill and at the same time i'm always solo killed. :( Not tried Warp Core stab on a stabber. Maybe it will fit for a kiting Rifter and warp core stab?
WASPY69
Xerum.
#37 - 2015-07-06 03:16:48 UTC
Yeng Constantine wrote:
Not tried Warp Core stab on a stabber. Maybe it will fit for a kiting Rifter and warp core stab?

No. fitting warp core stabs is a bad idea. It will nerf your locking range and locking speed, not to mention it will take up valuable low slots that you would use for other modules.

As for a kiting Rifter, since it's kinda low on both PG and CPU it would be difficult to fit arties, so I would stick with brawling fits. Minmatar ships have a really good falloff, so I would try to "scram kite" instead. Which means you fight in your turrets falloff around 7km or so with a scram and web.


Speaking of Minmatar, one of my personal favorite FW fits though, is the 10mn AB arty thrasher. It's dirt cheap, disposable, and really fun to fly.
Yes you can upgrade it a lot, but the point is to fly it as cheap as possible (it's only around 4 mil ISK in total).
It does around 1000 alpha which will melt any active tanked frigs you go up against. Trick is to manually fly it (don't hit orbit) and try to get as low transversal velocity to your target as possible.

Easy mode is to burn in a straight line and let things chase you, then shoot when they're in web range. It's using an oversized afterburner so it might feel like controlling a freight train.


[Thrasher, 10 mn cheap]

Counterbalanced Weapon Mounts I
Damage Control II

Faint Warp Disruptor I
X5 Prototype Engine Enervator
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
[Empty High slot]

Small Ancillary Current Router I
Small Ancillary Current Router I
Small Auxiliary Thrusters I

This signature intentionally left blank

Yeng Constantine
Sebiestor Tribe
Minmatar Republic
#38 - 2015-07-10 13:44:28 UTC
WASPY69 wrote:
Yeng Constantine wrote:
Not tried Warp Core stab on a stabber. Maybe it will fit for a kiting Rifter and warp core stab?

No. fitting warp core stabs is a bad idea. It will nerf your locking range and locking speed, not to mention it will take up valuable low slots that you would use for other modules.

As for a kiting Rifter, since it's kinda low on both PG and CPU it would be difficult to fit arties, so I would stick with brawling fits. Minmatar ships have a really good falloff, so I would try to "scram kite" instead. Which means you fight in your turrets falloff around 7km or so with a scram and web.


Speaking of Minmatar, one of my personal favorite FW fits though, is the 10mn AB arty thrasher. It's dirt cheap, disposable, and really fun to fly.
Yes you can upgrade it a lot, but the point is to fly it as cheap as possible (it's only around 4 mil ISK in total).
It does around 1000 alpha which will melt any active tanked frigs you go up against. Trick is to manually fly it (don't hit orbit) and try to get as low transversal velocity to your target as possible.

Easy mode is to burn in a straight line and let things chase you, then shoot when they're in web range. It's using an oversized afterburner so it might feel like controlling a freight train.


[Thrasher, 10 mn cheap]

Counterbalanced Weapon Mounts I
Damage Control II

Faint Warp Disruptor I
X5 Prototype Engine Enervator
10MN Monopropellant Enduring Afterburner

250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
250mm Light Carbine Howitzer I, Republic Fleet EMP S
[Empty High slot]

Small Ancillary Current Router I
Small Ancillary Current Router I
Small Auxiliary Thrusters I


Hello Sir,

Thanks for the fit Sir. This has a good Alpha damage good for kiting. We run a Thrasher fleet 4 days ago and it was fun. Though it was only T1 fit and AC fit. That one of our Fleetmate let us rent and pay if get blown up. We manage to kill a some neutrals, Sleipner and Tengu but I was not able to fire my guns since safety was on. hehe.
ISD Dorrim Barstorlode
ISD Community Communications Liaisons
#39 - 2015-07-10 23:43:26 UTC
Removed a troll post.

ISD Dorrim Barstorlode

Senior Lead

Community Communication Liaisons (CCLs)

Interstellar Services Department

Jenshae Chiroptera
#40 - 2015-07-10 23:59:03 UTC
1) MWD on
2) Charge up to closest, biggest ship.
3) Orbit close
4) MWD off
5) Vamps on
6) Shield booster on
7) Grind everything else that comes close down.

370 effective repair per second
356 DPS
44% cap stable with MWD off.

[Cyclone, CyclonePVE]
Damage Control II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Capacitor Flux Coil II
Ballistic Control System II
Ballistic Control System II

EM Ward Amplifier II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Large C5-L Emergency Shield Overload I
50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Prototype 'Arbalest' Heavy Assault Missile Launcher I, Mjolnir Heavy Assault Missile
Prototype 'Arbalest' Heavy Assault Missile Launcher I, Mjolnir Heavy Assault Missile
Prototype 'Arbalest' Heavy Assault Missile Launcher I, Mjolnir Heavy Assault Missile
Prototype 'Arbalest' Heavy Assault Missile Launcher I, Mjolnir Heavy Assault Missile
Prototype 'Arbalest' Heavy Assault Missile Launcher I, Mjolnir Heavy Assault Missile
Medium Diminishing Power System Drain I
Medium Diminishing Power System Drain I

Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I

Warrior II x5

CCP - Building ant hills and magnifying glasses for fat kids

Not even once

EVE is becoming shallow and puerile; it will satisfy neither the veteran nor the "WoW" type crowd in the transition.

Previous page12