These forums have been archived and are now read-only.

The new forums are live and can be found at https://forums.eveonline.com/

EVE Information Portal

 
  • Topic is locked indefinitely.
 

Aegis release - Issues

First post
Author
Steijn
Quay Industries
#21 - 2015-07-07 11:58:39 UTC
Elenna Twin wrote:
Steijn wrote:
its not so much the fact about what it is, its more the fact that it highlights just how little testing CCP do with these releases and shows they really couldnt care less half the time. Its beyond belief how amateurish something like this makes them look.

Stop being so rude man, you probably make mistakes at work too. Just do something else while they're working on it.


rude? Big smile If i made a mistake so simple as this at work, id be fired.
SillyWaif
#22 - 2015-07-07 12:03:10 UTC
The following blueprints are not available next to one of the Hecate...
Missile Guidance Computer I Blueprint
Missile Precision Script Blueprint
Missile Range Script Blueprint
and a few of related modules...
George Gouillot
MASS
Pandemic Horde
#23 - 2015-07-07 12:04:47 UTC  |  Edited by: George Gouillot
I want to add that I am very dissapointed. To me the Hecate and the missile mods are the interesting changes in Aegis. You will ofc correct that tomorrow and waiting one day longer is not a big deal from a rational perspective. However it is a bit like you are waiting for christmas and it is moved to the next day. You are really working hard to make me unhappy with the only game that I am playing and paying for.
Anarchist4000
Thunderwaffe
Goonswarm Federation
#24 - 2015-07-07 12:11:53 UTC
Other Errors I haven't seen listed yet:

-The Missile Guidance Enhancer II blueprint requires 1 "Omnidirectional Tracking Enhancer I" instead of 1 "Missile Guidance Enhancer I"

-The Missile Guidance Computer II blueprint requires 1 "Tracking Computer I" instead of 1 "Missile Guidance Computer I"
Serenity 159080
State War Academy
Caldari State
#25 - 2015-07-07 12:12:27 UTC  |  Edited by: Serenity 159080
The Missile Flight Time bonus appears to be missing from the new modules, at least is doesn't appear under the Attributes tab. The Variations tab is also missing from the new modules.

CCP Phantom wrote:
30% of Aegis has been successfully deployed on July 7 during an extended downtime.


All fixed Big smile
Sampulla
Native Freshfood
Minmatar Republic
#26 - 2015-07-07 12:13:04 UTC
Rivr Luzade
Coreli Corporation
Pandemic Legion
#27 - 2015-07-07 12:13:07 UTC  |  Edited by: Rivr Luzade
Elenna Twin wrote:
Steijn wrote:
its not so much the fact about what it is, its more the fact that it highlights just how little testing CCP do with these releases and shows they really couldnt care less half the time. Its beyond belief how amateurish something like this makes them look.

Stop being so rude man, you probably make mistakes at work too. Just do something else while they're working on it.

Uhm... CCP has a Bug Hunter team for a reason. Yet lots of blatant oversights or obvious glitches make it into the game. This always makes me wonder if anyone actually works in the bug hunter team or if they are just there for added benefits and early access to features.
Being polite has not helped to make CCP's testing process better. Apparently, being slightly less polite is the only avenue left to take.
If I would display this kind of sloppiness in my work, I would potentially endanger lifes of humans at the worst or lose my contracts at the best.

UI Improvement Collective

My ridicule, heavy criticism and general pale outlook about your or CCP's ideas is nothing but an encouragement to prove me wrong. Give it a try.

159Pinky
Caldari Provisions
Caldari State
#28 - 2015-07-07 12:13:19 UTC
So are we getting official apologies from CCP for this? This is not a small mix up this is a big screw up...
nyllzen
Federal Navy Academy
Gallente Federation
#29 - 2015-07-07 12:16:15 UTC
seems the other tactical destroyer traits got their lines out of order too..?
Stefan Silviu
Clubul Vagabonzilor Cu Zero Venit
#30 - 2015-07-07 12:19:07 UTC
nyllzen wrote:
seems the other tactical destroyer traits got their lines out of order too..?

http://i.gyazo.com/2c9eafaa975705f1d8788e5685f41ba9.gif :))
for the size of this patch , tha ammount of bugs is too damn high
Eodp Ellecon
Center for Advanced Studies
Gallente Federation
#31 - 2015-07-07 12:21:59 UTC  |  Edited by: Eodp Ellecon
Don't forget the Variations tab to the modules for these BPOs when you update them

ty.
Anthar Thebess
#32 - 2015-07-07 12:25:00 UTC
Yian Cho wrote:
Missile guidance Enhancer II build using nano electrical microprocessors yet show as reprocess into nanomechanical microprocessors

It is called : alchemy!
Morukk Nuamzzar
Imperial Shipment
Amarr Empire
#33 - 2015-07-07 12:25:20 UTC
Aegis has been successfully deployed you say but...

Hecate
Xindi Kraid
Itsukame-Zainou Hyperspatial Inquiries Ltd.
Arataka Research Consortium
#34 - 2015-07-07 12:25:24 UTC
Did you guys just copy and paste the tracking enhancers and tracking computers to the new missile enhancer and missile computer BPO?

Invention requires Minmatar Encryption skill (seems odd, but whatever), but more importantly, they require Tracking Enhancers and Tracking Computers as materials to build T2 rather than the T1 version of the actual module in question
Allaera
Kalmincon
#35 - 2015-07-07 12:26:21 UTC
Steijn wrote:
If i made a mistake so simple as this at work, id be fired.


Geez, if you get fired for making a simple mistake where you work I'd hate to see what would happen if you royally screw up Ugh
Steijn
Quay Industries
#36 - 2015-07-07 12:27:04 UTC  |  Edited by: Steijn
Allaera wrote:
Steijn wrote:
If i made a mistake so simple as this at work, id be fired.


Geez, if you get fired for making a simple mistake where you work I'd hate to see what would happen if you royally screw up Ugh


Id get employed by CCP.

seriously though, its a mistake that would have been noticed within 20 seconds if anyone was doing some actual quality control.
Aiko Prime
Viziam
Amarr Empire
#37 - 2015-07-07 12:30:25 UTC
This is very poor indeed. Took the day off to ensure one of the first to log on for this update. All the hype and yet CCP you are not delivering. A poor show indeed. Please an apology is most definately required in this instance.
Reilly Duvolle
Hydra Squadron
#38 - 2015-07-07 12:35:16 UTC  |  Edited by: Reilly Duvolle
Has the updated bracket icons been deployed? I dont see any blue friendly NPCs
darthmoll Amatin
FAYN Industries
The Initiative.
#39 - 2015-07-07 12:37:27 UTC
Wing boosts are not working anymore.

only squad boosts work.

Silverbackyererse
Deep Core Mining Inc.
Caldari State
#40 - 2015-07-07 12:41:13 UTC
darthmoll Amatin wrote:
Wing boosts are not working anymore.

only squad boosts work.



And so the stealth links nerf begins! Lol